Sick baby check-in

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 07:13 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seems like we have a lot of sick babies. How is your baby doing?

I took Charlie to the pedi for being so congested he can barely breathe through his nose which makes feedings difficult. We tried saline drops and suctioning, vapor bath, baby vapor rub, sitting in the bathroom with the shower going, the humidifier, and him sleeping in his swing so that he is elevated. Nothing really helps. They said he had a virus and will probably get worse before he gets better He swallows so much air when he eats, so he has been spitting up a ton. And he's not eating much. I feel so bad for him, and he is requiring so much attention I feel like I'm neglecting Marina

February 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
Anna had the stomach bug on Monday then yesterday Jared and I both had it. I'm hoping that Ryan doesn't get it : ( He made it through without getting the nasty cold Anna and I had. I don't know if I'll be that lucky to get him through 2 whole house sicknesses with nothing

February 8th, 2012, 07:37 AM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
I'm sorry that Charlie is sick. Sounds miserable! I hope he feels better soon.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Mrs. Harris's Avatar Praying for #2
Kaleb and I have a cold Daddy got us sick. He is stuffy and coughing a little but nothing too bad. I let him sit in the bathroom with me while I shower and the steam seems to help. We've been doing saline drops and suctioning but he HATES the saline so next time I'm going to use breastmilk.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search