GTKY Game!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For this game you will ask a question and the person below you must answer. You of course answer the question in the previous post. Let's make it fun

What is the best date you have ever been on? Details please

February 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always enjoy our dates to Kennywood. It's fun to let loose and have fun like a kid every now and then. Hold hands through the park and kiss in the dark rides and take cute pictures by the fountain. It's like being a teen again. We forget all about bills and worries and just enjoy ourselves and eachother.

February 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Coming to participate....but I need a question....

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
February 8th, 2012, 09:09 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Me too! I just might answer the question above though because it is a fun one!

Best date ever was honestly with my ex. We had only been together about 2 months and had only DTD once...right before going on summer break from college. He took me out to eat and to a movie and the ENTIRE TIME was filled with that full on electric lust. TMI I know... Anyway, after the movie it started thunderstorming and we decided to find a place to...you know! In the car, in a thunderstorm. VERY memorable experience. *don't tell Ryan haha*

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

February 8th, 2012, 09:20 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll just ask another question to get things rolling

What was your most memorable day of school?

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 8th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh... Graduation! I hated middle school and high school. From about 7th grade I started counting down until graduation because I couldn't wait to get away from that small town.

What is the best vacation you have ever been on? Where do you most want to visit that you haven't been yet?

February 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I have never been on one..id love to go to disney land with the kids some day.

What kind of car do you drive?
February 9th, 2012, 04:50 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
I drive a Jeep Liberty. I bought it when I only had one, now I have wrangling to fit three car seats across the back. But, I do like it and it has low miles for its age (I got it new in '07 and it has 43k miles on it), so I am keeping it. We are looking for a new vehicle for DH though!

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

February 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM
SarahMc's Avatar Super Mommy
Probably still living and working in China, perhaps having completely a PhD (if I ever get my back-side in gear and actually apply to the universities! LOL), likely a few pounds overweight and enjoying food a little more than I should, and enjoying Ayla before she hits puberty .

Similar question,are you today where you expected 10 yrs ago to be. Why not/how so?

February 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Similar question,are you today where you expected 10 yrs ago to be. Why not/how so?

No way! 10 years ago I was 16. I thought for sure I'd be a police officer on my way to making detective by now! Lol! I saw myself as a bad arsed female cop with homicide detective in my sights! And a criminal justice degree under my belt!

Reality, I fell into the wrong crowd a year later, got pregnant shortly after I graduated and only made it through one semester of college. But now I'm married to the most wonderful man and have two beautiful children and couldnt wish for anything better! =)

What's your dream job if you don't have it now?... And don't say one where you do nothing but make tons of money, lol we all want that!

February 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's your dream job if you don't have it now?...

After my struggles with infertility, my dream job would be to be a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I can't imagine a better job than helping people who can't have children on their own, achieve that wonderful dream. But more realistic for me, I want to be a labor and delivery nurse. Now that I have Charlie I can start applying once some positions become available

What is the thing you find most attractive about your SO/DH? Those who are single, what do you find most attractive in a man?

February 9th, 2012, 11:48 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is just a big teddy bear. He is always willing and ready to help others and is a great friend too. He makes me smile when I see him cheering up our friends and being goofy.

What is the scariest 'thrill' you have ever experienced? As in bungee jumping, sky diving, snake charming....lol

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search