Log In Sign Up

Bye Everyone!


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree64Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
February 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 443
So, I know this will cause drama, cuz thats what some of you thrive on, but IDC anymore cuz as of today, I'm gone. Just wanted to say all you drama queens, you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so mean to other women on here. You know who you are and you know what I'm talking about. I have sat back and just kept my mouth shut for months but I'm finally sick of it!!! This is a support board, not a drama board. So for those of you where this does not apply, if you want to be friends, add me on fb under Becca Reich. Yea, yea some of you will say I'm stirring the pot, whatever. I'm just standing up for the women on here who have been victims of this drama. Peace!
__________________
MC- Sweet Pea, EDD 10/10/09, left us at 6 weeks. MMC-Baby Peapod, EDD 02/24/2011, left us at 8 weeks.




  #2  
February 9th, 2012, 10:18 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 981


After you just accused other people on FB of causing drama you say this? Wow... talk about calling the kettle black.
__________________
Addison Pearl Wright - Born 1/4/12!!!

Last edited by MamaSugarplump; February 9th, 2012 at 10:33 PM.
  #3  
February 9th, 2012, 10:28 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 20,687
swippy likes this.
__________________

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
  #4  
February 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: washington state.
Posts: 21,335
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
sorry to see you go.
__________________
Nessa proud married working mother of three kids in Washington state. Trying to raise our family of five as LDS. Taking life one day at a time.
Jordan - 6 yr; Stan - 4 yr; & Tyler - 2 yr.
  #5  
February 10th, 2012, 12:19 AM
TNTGarner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,275
Unlike you I take pride in my ddc and not having trolls. I might not be a part of fb but can tell you that anyone who takes pictures of a preemie and passes them as their own for attention deserves a special kind of hell. Shame on you for being ignorant... going back to pumping and bottle feeding my preemie now because she doesn't have the energy to nurse.
swade66, cynb, swippy and 1 others like this.
__________________






  #6  
February 10th, 2012, 01:10 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSugarplump View Post


After you just accused other people on FB of causing drama you say this? Wow... talk about calling the kettle black.
Wish I could like this more than once!!
NutMeg76 and MamaSugarplump like this.
__________________



  #7  
February 10th, 2012, 01:34 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
You know, I wanted to add that the real victims are the people on this board who have bought into the web of lies that have been woven for a long time and have either put an emotional investment into someone because of the lies or have tried to help someone who is lying. Those people are the victims. The person who is the liar will just move on and find someone else to take advantage of. Personally, I am sick of being lied to.

But, I don't believe everyone on this board is a liar, so why would I go just because someone was caught in their lies?
NutMeg76 and sarahmomma like this.
__________________



  #8  
February 10th, 2012, 04:59 AM
SarahMc's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 712
I seem to have missed something, and it saddens me that anyone feels the need to leave because, despite the fact there has been drama in the Jan DDC - name one social activity that doesn't generate it, this board has primarily been a source of real help and support for me [and others, am sure].

Sorry to see you go though
-Anna- likes this.
__________________


  #9  
February 10th, 2012, 06:48 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sewickley, PA
Posts: 39,230
It has been my experience that those who throw a "hissy fit exit" are the ones who come back the quickest so I am sure this board hasn't seen the last of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTGarner View Post
Unlike you I take pride in my ddc and not having trolls. I might not be a part of fb but can tell you that anyone who takes pictures of a preemie and passes them as their own for attention deserves a special kind of hell. Shame on you for being ignorant... going back to pumping and bottle feeding my preemie now because she doesn't have the energy to nurse.
Big Freaking Ditto especially the bolded. If I found out that someone stole pictures of my preemie and tried to pass them off as their own I would internet stalk that person FOREVER and make sure that any board they tried to involve themselves in knew what they did. It takes a real scum bag.
HonestMamma likes this.
__________________












***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
  #10  
February 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,053
What she did was disgusting and inexcusable. She ADMITTED to passing someones 27 week old preemie as her own, and says she was just pissing around. What in your mind says that's ok???
__________________
<3
<3
  #11  
February 10th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Desiree McD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gulf Coast, Florida
Posts: 1,255
Bye Becca!

I would normally be more sympathetic, but calling ME a drama maker was a little outrageous when I make it a point to avoid the chaos completely. All I ever said was that I was disappointed in jenny poo, but not at all surprised and mentioned my honest feeling that she was taking advantage of the support being given without returning any of it.

You may later find your decision was a little irrational and perhaps you should have walked away and thought about it first before running off and segregating yourself in the heat of your anger. But I hope you'll find happiness and support elsewhere. Best of luck to your little one.
NutMeg76, swade66, cynb and 4 others like this.
__________________


Thank you, .:Shortcake:.!!



Facebook
  #12  
February 10th, 2012, 11:05 AM
TNTGarner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree McD View Post
Bye Becca!

I would normally be more sympathetic, but calling ME a drama maker was a little outrageous when I make it a point to avoid the chaos completely. All I ever said was that I was disappointed in jenny poo, but not at all surprised and mentioned my honest feeling that she was taking advantage of the support being given without returning any of it.

You may later find your decision was a little irrational and perhaps you should have walked away and thought about it first before running off and segregating yourself in the heat of your anger. But I hope you'll find happiness and support elsewhere. Best of luck to your little one.
Very well said!!
DeepSouthMommy likes this.
__________________






  #13  
February 10th, 2012, 12:10 PM
swippy's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 486
Oh waaaaahhhh..... Pshhh. Catch ya later alligator.
__________________

  #14  
February 13th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,091
As part of the group where the pics/lies were posted (it was on a different message board) I just want to add that it was more than just claiming she had a premie and passing off photos. It was a web of sick and twisted lies that really shook up our group. And I find it sick that she posted on FB that she was just "pissing around with us." She brings so much drama (yes we, the group, do follow her around on the internet to make sure she isn't pulling the same things) and I am sorry she has done it here. You all are right, it is a support group and it doesn't help when unsolicited drama is brought in.
__________________
  #15  
February 13th, 2012, 08:58 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sewickley, PA
Posts: 39,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherOnTheWay View Post
As part of the group where the pics/lies were posted (it was on a different message board) I just want to add that it was more than just claiming she had a premie and passing off photos. It was a web of sick and twisted lies that really shook up our group. And I find it sick that she posted on FB that she was just "pissing around with us." She brings so much drama (yes we, the group, do follow her around on the internet to make sure she isn't pulling the same things) and I am sorry she has done it here. You all are right, it is a support group and it doesn't help when unsolicited drama is brought in.
I appreciate what you do.
-3-Hearts and TNTGarner like this.
__________________












***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
  #16  
February 13th, 2012, 09:23 AM
DeepSouthMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX.
Posts: 6,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherOnTheWay View Post
As part of the group where the pics/lies were posted (it was on a different message board) I just want to add that it was more than just claiming she had a premie and passing off photos. It was a web of sick and twisted lies that really shook up our group. And I find it sick that she posted on FB that she was just "pissing around with us." She brings so much drama (yes we, the group, do follow her around on the internet to make sure she isn't pulling the same things) and I am sorry she has done it here. You all are right, it is a support group and it doesn't help when unsolicited drama is brought in.
This whole thread makes me , starting with the OP and all the way through the comments. However, this part really made me laugh because it just shows that she is/was a genuine problem and that no one was on a witch hunt, just being mean or anything like that. Thanks for posting here!
__________________

Michelle ~ Mommy to Joseph
  #17  
February 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 20,687
I guess she just has that vibe about her and some people picked up on it.
__________________

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
  #18  
February 14th, 2012, 08:37 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 28,941
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Ok. I am going to go on out and say what has been on my mind for a long freaking time and hope beyond hope that this thread doesn't get closed before I can get it typed up. It WAS NOT just jennypoo who has been the brunt of the drama! It was not just her "trolling" that has received you ladies that this thread refers to that have made this board a freaking he ll hole's attention!!! Almost EVERY active member has been on the receiving end of your freaking high school bull crap drama, not to mention many who just pop on here and there!!!! I just don't get it!!! Did you not get enough of that years ago when actually in high school?!?!?! Get over your troll hunting nonsense, get over your bullying, get over your holier than though attitudes, get over your MEANNESS!!!!

I have never in my life encountered so many obnoxious, mean-spirited, childish people in my life. NOT EVEN WHEN IN HIGH SCHOOL MYSELF!!!!! I have countless times thought to myself why not just walk away from all of it, but then I think of the others who are actually supportive, friendly, nice, and needing my support and able to give me support. THEY are the ones that I have stayed for and will likely continue to stay for. The rest of you...I don't even know what to say about you guys other than you should be ashamed of yourselves.

ANOTHER member ran off by you guys...pat yourselves on the back.
KnJ'sMomma727 and Blue-Jay like this.
__________________

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!



  #19  
February 15th, 2012, 04:58 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobyDutyAgainJen View Post
Ok. I am going to go on out and say what has been on my mind for a long freaking time and hope beyond hope that this thread doesn't get closed before I can get it typed up. It WAS NOT just jennypoo who has been the brunt of the drama! It was not just her "trolling" that has received you ladies that this thread refers to that have made this board a freaking he ll hole's attention!!! Almost EVERY active member has been on the receiving end of your freaking high school bull crap drama, not to mention many who just pop on here and there!!!! I just don't get it!!! Did you not get enough of that years ago when actually in high school?!?!?! Get over your troll hunting nonsense, get over your bullying, get over your holier than though attitudes, get over your MEANNESS!!!!

I have never in my life encountered so many obnoxious, mean-spirited, childish people in my life. NOT EVEN WHEN IN HIGH SCHOOL MYSELF!!!!! I have countless times thought to myself why not just walk away from all of it, but then I think of the others who are actually supportive, friendly, nice, and needing my support and able to give me support. THEY are the ones that I have stayed for and will likely continue to stay for. The rest of you...I don't even know what to say about you guys other than you should be ashamed of yourselves.

ANOTHER member ran off by you guys...pat yourselves on the back.
I am sorry, but I need clarification on this post.

People come into this DDC looking for attention and LYING to the members to get it, which of course leads to two different camps: 1.) Those who believe said lair, and 2.) Those who don't believe said liar. The board is then split between the people who are sympathetic to the person seeking attention and those who are not sympathetic because they believe the person lying is engaging in attention seeking behavior.

In this instance, said person ADMITTED to stealing pictures. She also lied about the fact that there was "no one" with her at the birth of her baby, and she was alone, even though pictures tell a different story. If you want to see the pictures yourself, just ask. But, obviously, she did have support the entire time, but kept telling us there was no one in an attempt to garner more sympathy.

The proof is RIGHT in front of you, and instead of being incensed that someone would lie to this group of women, you are going to attack the people who found out said person was trolling? This is where I need clarification. How does your post in any way contribute to the unity of the boards? You are attacking people who are trying to protect themselves and their OWN babies, whose pictures they do not want lifted by someone who has admitted to lifting pictures in the past. I just don't understand how attacking the women who ARE genuine on this board is going to do anything to make it a better place to be.

If you don't want to be a part of the board, then you don't have to. But, some of the women on this board are working harder than ever to get to know the other members who aren't trying to pass off some fake story. All I can encourage people to do is to be a part of the SOLUTION, not contribute to the problem. It seems to me like attacking people on the boards who are genuine is contributing to the problem and making a bigger divide. Thoughts?
NutMeg76 and swade66 like this.
__________________




Last edited by HonestMamma; February 15th, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
  #20  
February 15th, 2012, 05:14 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sewickley, PA
Posts: 39,230
^Exactly. Lies Lies and more Lies is about all we got from her and then she admitted it and people still defend her.

As for the rest of the "drama" and "bullying" everyone is going on about. All of that NAME CALLING (bullying) started because some people were posting actual facts and responses to peoples questions rather than just posting what the person wanted to hear or what the rosey outcome might be.

So what your post shows us is that factual informaton = bad and *what ever you want to hear regardless of truth or fact* = good.

I don't want to live in that world so if that means you and some other people are going to call me a bully then so be it.
__________________












***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0