Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 11:58 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I'm exhausted and everytime I set Charlie down to sleep he wakes up And I feel like all I do is gripe at Marina to stay out of stuff like Charlie's swing which she is obsessed with.

Wahoo: I'm feeling better and Charlie gave me a 4 1/2 hour stretch of sleep last night for the first time ever. The rest of the night was rough, but at least I got almost 5 hours straight!

February 15th, 2012, 01:14 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Whine: Turns out I am not balancing two as well as I thought. Elizabeth is feeling neglected so I have to fix that this weekend. Oh and I am pumping ounces less a day...makes me sad.

Wahoo: I stole a nap in the pumping room at work and it was awesome.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
February 15th, 2012, 01:20 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Whine: I can't believe I am still hanging out here pregnant! Logically I won't be pregnant forever, but seriously, it feels like it's just not going to happen.

Whahoo: I got some nursing tops in the mail today. That's enough to make me smile.

February 15th, 2012, 02:39 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
Whine: I spent a lot of time cleaning today and my house is still not completely clean

Wahoo: I took some awesome pics of Bella and her fluffy butt with my new camera
February 15th, 2012, 06:09 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: My couch is falling apart and I can't get a new one yet. Waiting on our tax return.

Wahoo: Hubby ditched the big blanket from the bed and now I can sleep without it hurting my neck which leads to a headache.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
Whine: Douglas was really grumpy while I was trying to make dinner, and it was frustrating because for once it was pretty time sensitive because tonight was parent-teacher meeting night.

Wahoos (yes, plural!): P made most of the supper, and it was awesome, AND he didn't even whine about it or act like he does everything around the house. Woo! And now I have to get off the computer because Douglas is smiling at me and I can't ignore that.

February 15th, 2012, 06:44 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Huge whine list but I'll keep it to a couple.

Whine: I didn't take my antidepressant for a couple of days because I feel like it is making Mallory sleepy and now today I am in a super low. I took it today. Definitely need it regardless. She is still eating and happy and content and growing...I'll give it a little longer and then see if there is something else I can take.

Wahoo: Ryan is doing the dishes right now.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

February 15th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
Whine: DH working night shift Leaves me alone to deal with all night and all day while he sleeps. It gets a little overwhelming sometimes!

Wahoo: Had 2 decent nights of sleep the past 2 nights...however Rilyn has been sleeping on the couch now for the past hour+ so not sure how she will do tonight! Time to get the bath going!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search