Hair and Eye color?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 05:51 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
What color hair and eyes does your baby have? Is it different than you expected?

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

February 15th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
Rilyn's eyes are blue currently and her hair is light brown. Her lashes and eyebrows are fairly light too. She definately favors her daddy's coloring more than my own very dark hair. I was hoping for dark hair and lashes but she is perfect just as she is As for her eye color, her daddy's are blue and mine are green. I would love to see them change to green...we will see!

February 15th, 2012, 07:00 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
it looks like her eyes are lightening up so I am assuming they will be blue and her hair is looking to be dark auburn

I really didn't know what to expect with her because the boys are all so different but so far her coloring is most similar to our youngest son which is a mix of dh and I. I have auburn hair and hazel eyes and dh was born blonde but now has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
February 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Mallory has auburn hair and eyes that are not colored yet. I know that is super weird to think but they really aren't a defined color yet! They aren't blue, brown, or green yet! Leila and I have blue, Ryan has green, and Owen has brown so it totally is up in the air!

I was expecting MUCH more red of hair! It could still turn more red...her lashes and eyebrows are really red. Also, in the light and in pics it looks much more red than it is. However, it totally threw me for a loop!! Leila's is bright red and Owen's a strawberry blond red. I was not expecting such dark hair! As for her eyes we still have no clue what color it will even be!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

February 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I'm not sure what cOlor Ryan's eyes will be. Right now they are still very grey. His hair is brown. I expected brown hair. Not sure why Anna's was blonde when she was born.

February 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
blue eyes, brownish blonde hair.
February 15th, 2012, 09:52 PM
heatherj101604's Avatar Super Mommy
Dash has brown hair, and grey eyes that will most likely turn brown.
February 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
Joels hair is dark brown, his eyes are becoming more blue... They were more gray when he was born.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
she has brown hair and dark blue eyes. Both are getting lighter and her hair seems to be getting a bit of red in it. Im not surprised as its exactly how my son was at her age (minus the red). Everyone in our family has either blonde (that turns brown with age) or red hair. Im hoping she gets my red hair but id be happy with her being blonde like the others too. Id be surprised if it stayed brown though (not that it would be a bad thing just dont expect that). Im guessing her eyes will be blue but im not sure if they will be darker or lighter we have both in the family
DD born 1/3/12

February 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Gabby has brown eyes, and black hair...just what we expected. Dh's Mexican genes are definitely stronger than mine. I have green eyes, brown hair, and very white skin with freckles. lol Both kids take after him, so we weren't surprised.
February 20th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
Zev's eyes are getting lighter and lighter. They look alot like Ari's so I'm guessing he'll have blue eyes too. His hair is strawberry blonde., but I think the red will fade a bit.

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
February 20th, 2012, 10:30 AM
everafter's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobyDutyAgainJen View Post
What color hair and eyes does your baby have? Is it different than you expected?
Lilly was born with dark brown hair and an undefinable eye color....

Now her hair is turning blonde and she has the dark blue eyes of her brother !!!

And I totally expected it to be this way....cause Alexander was the same way....Dale on the other hand was born blonde and blue eyed, now his eyes are a greenish blue (like his dad's)....

Last edited by everafter; February 20th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
February 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Desiree McD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Her eyes are dark blue but I expect them to get lighter like her sister, and her hair is brown but with blonde highlights so we'll see how that goes. It's exactly what I expected because it baffled me that Torr turned out blonde at all.

Thank you, .:Shortcake:.!!

Facebook
February 20th, 2012, 05:29 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Jacob has dark hair and gray eyes, and looks a lot like his sister did when she was born.

February 21st, 2012, 01:01 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cody has blue eyes and his hair is so hard to tell! It started out dark blonde and now it looks like it might be turning red. I'm a redhead, so that makes sense, but it will be hard to tell until he has more hair.

February 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now his eyes are grey so they're yet to be determined. Daddy has blue eyes and I have brown. His hair is dirty blonde...Not at all what I expected. I have very dark hair and daddy has a dark brown hair color that was lighter as a child. So when I saw Jackson's hair I was shocked!

February 21st, 2012, 09:53 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Paxton's eyes appear to be blue and seem to be getting lighter around the irises. What little hair he does have is a dark blonde color. He looks a lot like my oldest ds (as does my 6 and 2 year old) so his coloring didn't come as a shock to me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search