2012 bfp?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BeccaBee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2012, 02:57 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I was curious if anyone here will be hoping for a BFP this year. I am sure most of us arent even thinking of TTC right now but I am sure for others they already have an idea of when they plan starting TTC their next baby. If anyone in our DDC ends up with irish twins ( babies born less than a year apart) they would have the same birth year. I think that is kind of neat although not happening here because I am bf'ing and planning birth control because we are pretty sure we are done atleast for another 5 years.
February 19th, 2012, 06:05 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Not me since we are done but I have thought how fun it would be to have Irish twins. I also am breastfeeding anyway and would never want to sacrifice breastfeeding to have another if I could help it. I can't wait to see if someone else does though!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

February 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
So not it! I keep going back and forth on "I'm done." "I want one more." BUT... I know I don't want another so soon lol.

February 19th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No BFP this year for me either. I actually am already thinking about TTC (crazy right), but I don't want it to happen until Thatcher is at least two. I am also BFing anyway and would like to BF for two years, so hopefully no AF for at least another year. It came back 13 months PP with Haidon so I am hoping for the same thing (if not longer!) this time.

February 19th, 2012, 09:23 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Carson will have another surgery at 8-12 months. After he is healed from that we will start TTC again. Id like my kids to be 18-24 months apart.
February 19th, 2012, 10:14 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Done! I would not want "Irish twins" though. I like one baby at a time.

February 19th, 2012, 11:31 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Dang well better not be me!!!
February 20th, 2012, 02:16 AM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
Not me either! Ideally we'd like to wait a few years before we have the next baby.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 20th, 2012, 05:11 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilesAreContagious View Post
Carson will have another surgery at 8-12 months. After he is healed from that we will start TTC again. Id like my kids to be 18-24 months apart.
my oldest two are 18 months apart and it is my fave age gap of all of them because the boys are so close.
February 20th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I doubt we'll be looking for a BFP this year. I'm already thinking about another (I love the kids close together), but dh says he thinks we're through. The little ones are 18 months apart, so I know he's right...we do have our hands full right now, but things won't always be so chaotic.
I asked him what he'd do if we had a "surprise" baby...he said if that happens he's naming it Oopsie. Guess I'd better be careful. lol
February 20th, 2012, 06:14 AM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmomma View Post
my oldest two are 18 months apart and it is my fave age gap of all of them because the boys are so close.
My brothers and I are all 2 years apart and I loved it growing up. We are still really close. My oldest two will probably be closer to two years apart with the timing of the surgery but thats ok.
February 20th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not me (I had my tubes tied) but I did find out today that I'm going to be an Aunt... super, super excited about that! Infact, my SIL got her period the day Natalie was born, so her pregnancy is being dated from Natalies birthday - they will be 9 months apart

February 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
I think I would cry...
We plan to have one more, but in a couple years! I want to be able to devote all of my time to Rilyn while she is little first. My BIL has 4 kids that are all about a year apart, honestly I don't feel like we know the younger ones as well as their first bacause they came so close together. My sister has 2 that are a year apart though and they are the best of friends!

February 21st, 2012, 02:37 PM
pvm4ever88's Avatar Super Mommy
We are waiting till Abigail is a year old then deciding if we would like to have another one

February 22nd, 2012, 08:35 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would definetly cry! I think 3 years is the earliest I'd start thinking about it. I don't miss being preggo at all. With dd I did but her pregnancy was great. This one was the opposite so I really want a nice long break of being normal. As much as I want to dtd, I'm waiting til we have some birth control, lol!

February 26th, 2012, 04:17 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I wouldnt mind a Christmas BFP but I hope not sooner. I was lax on condoms teice so far and I need to not let that happen again...as much as I hate them.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search