Weekly Check In Feb 28 to March 4

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
How's your nursery coming along?

I thought since we were all in the third trimester or getting close, we would do a check in and see how everybody was doing and what was going on!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 28th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Super Mommy
How far along are you?
31 weeks today!

Any milestones passed?
id say starting the third trimester!

Nope

How are you feeling?
today im feeling good!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
the 9th will be my next appointment... just a check up.

Its beautiful! XD
February 28th, 2012, 06:49 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
How far along are you?
Almost 29

Any milestones passed?
starting the third trimester

Nope

How are you feeling?
The everyday pubic bone pain.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork,
Bloodwork today for Gd

Don't have one

}
February 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 29wks 3days
Any milestones passed? third trimester, but looking forward to 30ish weeks. i'm hoping they go by faster than the 20s
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? my placenta moved a little so now it's just partial previa
How are you feeling? pretty crappy. i was in l&d this wkend with the flu. the barfing and aching are gone, but extremely tired now.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 3/14 ultrasound to check tumor and placenta
How's your nursery coming along? took down my son's decorations and determinded the layout of her decorations, but haven't put anything up yet

February 28th, 2012, 08:00 AM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 31 weeks
Any milestones passed? I'm in the third trimester now!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope!
How are you feeling? Depends on the day, some days I have energy and I'm in a great mood other days I feel like I can't open my eye lids or drag myself out of bed and I'm a grump and no one wants to be around me lol.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next appointment is today at 1pm, to discuss my positive GD test and get info on a diet. My appt after that is March 5th (next Monday) and is a regular appt.
How's your nursery coming along? No nursery he'll be in our room for the first year or so, but its great and ready to go!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

February 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
How far along are you? 30 weeks
Any milestones passed? Made it to the third trimester!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? His HR yesterday was 144 and he's measuring 34 weeks already
How are you feeling? Pretty good, just get tired quickly
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) March 19 for a regular appointment
How's your nursery coming along? Not really doing much of anything with a nursery because he'll co-sleep for a while.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
February 28th, 2012, 08:25 AM
aka shawna
How far along are you? 31 weeks
Any milestones passed? 3rd trimester?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? i had an ultrasound yesterday. lillian is doing great and head down, and she moves, even though at times i don't feel her. so that was comforting.
How are you feeling? i feel... big and i'm getting my share of contractions, so thats a good sign i'm thinking.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) i think its a regular. probably going to discuss birth plan again and i'll have to make my decision.
How's your nursery coming along? very slowly.. we went looking at cribs yesterday, and while there was one i fell in love with, it doesn't match our wood fixtures. gah, i'm so picky its bananas!
February 28th, 2012, 08:45 AM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
How far along are you? 27 weeks 5 days
Any milestones passed? third trimester
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not yet
How are you feeling? I'm good. Just hate having morning sickness still. And the heartburn sucks
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday. Regular checkup
How's your nursery coming along? Don't have one yet. I move in March

February 28th, 2012, 09:05 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
How far along are you? 30 weeks
Any milestones passed? In the third trimester now
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? had a 3d ultrasound I think he's cute, still looks like he has my nose.
How are you feeling? SORE
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have a growth scan for his 2 vessel cord and a regular check up in 2 weeks.
How's your nursery coming along? Functionally done, waiting until April to be decorated.

February 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 29 weeks, 3 days

Any milestones passed? No baby yet!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really. Our last ultrasound showed her measuring well with a cute little button nose. Personally, I'm still on hospital bed rest; the doc says to assume I'll be here another three weeks until I hit 32 weeks.

How are you feeling? Exhausted since the dang hospital schedule won't let me sleep more than about 2.5 hours at a time. You'd think they could coordinate their medication times! Otherwise, nothing worse than the normal 3rd trimester fun of heartburn and being as big as a house!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I'll have one more ultrasound around 32 weeks, otherwise I chat with the doc every day.

How's your nursery coming along? Ha ha ha. It is to laugh.
February 28th, 2012, 10:16 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
How far along are you? 28 weeks 1 day

Any milestones passed? Just in my 3rd trimester!!! Whoo hoo!!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No placenta previa!!!!!

How are you feeling? I feel okay. A bit uncomfortable by the end of the day and some nausea again. But pretty good otherwise!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) March 1st. Rhogam.

How's your nursery coming along? It still looks like a guest room. I have a feeling progress won't happen until April! lol

February 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 29w,4d
Any milestones passed? not recently
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? no
How are you feeling? so tired!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 3/20, regular prenatal
How's your nursery coming along? umm, it's painted but that's it. baby will room with us, so i'm not too worried about getting it ready now

February 28th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 29w 2d
Any milestones passed? well under 90 days and the 3rd tri
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? baby is transverse boo... and sciatic nerve is out of this world painful
How are you feeling? pretty good..tired but good. wish the sciatic nerve thing would leave me alone
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) just had one today next is in 2 WEEKS!!
How's your nursery coming along? baby sleeps in my bed and we just have a crib next to our bed...so no nursery.
February 28th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 31 weeks tomorrow
Any milestones passed? nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nothing new
How are you feeling? Very uncomfortable. lot's of braxton hicks. Heartburn.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) March 5th for regular appointment plus an u/s to check his growth thus far.
How's your nursery coming along? It's about half way done. DH is using half as his office when he works form home a few days a week still.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search