teething already??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i hate to think it could really be teething already but my baby is 2 months old (tomorrow the 3rd) and she has been acting like she is teething already. she is drooling a ton, gnawing hard on her hands, super cranky and nursing constantly for comfort. I dont remember when this started with my son but I do know that his first tooth broke through the day he turned 4 months old and he was like this for a while before that happened (he is almost 6 now so its hard to remember). I REALLY hope this isnt teething, its not all that fun nursing babies with teeth (my son had 4 teeth by 6months).

Ive decided to buy her an amber teething necklace because ive heard they really help with the discomfort. My sister had them for my 3 nieces and she swears by them plus several friends have said the same thing. I think they are really cute too. I set up a coop with Inspired by Finn (the most recommended amber necklace company ive heard of) to get a 25% off discount for anyone who might want to join in. I thought id see if anyone here was interested as well. Its not like a group order or anything its just a special discount code you use to check out. PM me if any of you are interested in the details.

Anyone have any experience with super early teething or amber teething necklaces they'd like to share?
DD born 1/3/12

March 2nd, 2012, 10:47 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Oh that would be sad to teeth so soon! Poor baby! Mine teeth early but only by a couple of months. I think first teeth are usually in by 6 months for my babes. I'd have to look at the baby books to be sure. I did get a teething necklace for Owen and it worked wonders for him! I will be getting one for Mallory too so I'd love the code!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

March 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
Addison has been drooling A LOT and knawing her hands too. And more fussy than usual the past week or so. I've been wondering if she's teething, too. It's too early!
April 1st, 2012, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My other children both had teeth come in at 4 months & little Jo has been drooling & being fussy so it may be starting with him. He's only 2.5 months old!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search