Period already?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea what is going on with my body! I had the normal PP bleeding. It was similar to what happened PP with Haidon and it stopped around 5.5 weeks. About ten days later I started spotting again. It was really light, barely enough for a pad and it lasted about two days. I told my OB about it last Tuesday and he said something about a light period and that I may not continue to have it. I didn't really hear everything he said because Thatcher was being a dear and screamed through my entire appointment. Well I started spotting again yesterday! It's really light and it's still happening today but is hardly anything.

Has anyone experienced this before? What happened? Did you get your regular period soon after or did it eventually stop and your period didn't show for a while? Were you BFing?

I am going to be so mad if I get my period anytime soon! After Haidon I wanted another baby SO BAD, but due to BFing, I didn't get my period back until 13 months. This time we don't want to TTC until Thatcher's second birthday, so knowing my luck even with BFing, I'll get it back oddly early this time.

March 13th, 2012, 10:06 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
To me it sounds like you are just still having PP bleeding every now and then. I doubt it is a real period or that it means you are getting the real deal back yet. You will know soon enough if it is.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search