FB vs JM... My family update :) *photos*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JTsquared

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2012, 01:29 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I hardly ever post here anymore because Facebook is SOOOOO much easier and quicker in every single way. I still come here to read posts but I rarely post anymore. I know there are a few others in the same boat.

Anyway I thought I'd update my family's life for those who aren't on Facebook

So Lucy is 5 weeks and 4 days today and weighed 9.7lbs on Tuesday. She is the fussiest baby on the block! haha Has wind/colic issues and reflux which she is on meds for (zantac). I have her on a colic formula (supposedly helps with wind and pains etc) I may notice a small improvement? Who knows too early to tell maybe. The majority of the time she is unsettled, but I sometimes get half a day of non fussy baby and it is divine!

I really want to do a photoshoot with her before she is too old but getting her settled long enough is impossible.
She wakes every 3 hours to feed, but last night did a 4 and a half hour stretch! AMAZING (pity about the rest of the night, but that's another story!)

Lara, her big sis, is full up with a nasty cold at the mo and im trying really hard not to catch it or let her pass it onto Lucy. Hard work!
She has been smiling for just over a week along with the adorable cooing and gooing! Melts my heart

Here are some pics that you may or may not have seen...

This last picture is more my daily reality! hahaaha

Thanks for reading/looking

March 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
She is so precious

March 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Im so sorry she is soo funny Conor is on zantac as well and it works wonders for him now. Do they sell tommee tippee bottles over there? Conor is using the anti-colic bottles and you can see the air come out...also if they have it over there try colic-calm. We have been giving it to Conor before he goes to bed and he has never slept better...

March 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She's so precious and I love her hair. Did Lara have hair like that? We use the tommee tippee sensitive bottles as well for when I pump and I've had no issues with them. He seems like he's able to burp all the air out in the end.
March 14th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah I have 2 types of bottles avent and closer to nature tommee tippee, both have anti colic valve. I actually think the wind gas is a result of the formula digesting in her belly rather than air she gulps while feeding, I get her burps up quite easily after a feed. I can order colic calm but **** it's expensive for something that may or may not work for my baby, unfortunately we really can't afford it as sad as that sounds, hubby would never let me get some haha I've seen the YouTube videos of babies being colic-calmed but I've also read reviews that it did nothing for people's babies. Hmmmmm.
Lara also had hair like this although it half fell out at about 4 months haha it looked terrible! I hope Lucy's stays put, but I don't like our chances

March 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lucy is such a sweetheart! I love all her hair!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

March 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I looove the color of your older daughter's hair! Lucy is very cute, too! At least when she's not crying, LOL

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

March 14th, 2012, 06:35 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Sarah she is so precious. Glad you might be getting some relief from the colic. Love the pictures of your girls together.

I'm really starting to think I should be on Facebook. I feel like I miss so much.
sarah_19_nz and isaroo like this.
March 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTsquared View Post
Sarah she is so precious. Glad you might be getting some relief from the colic. Love the pictures of your girls together.

I'm really starting to think I should be on Facebook. I feel like I miss so much.
Yes join Facebook! we have a goodie thread going right now actually! hahaha

March 14th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
Omg just precious!! Adorable even when screaming!
March 15th, 2012, 06:55 AM
~Mindy~'s Avatar Full hands...Full ❤
She is so precious! All that hair is just adorable!

Mindy ~ Mom to Dharma ~11
Leilani ~9
Dylan ~ 6
Malachi ~3
Delilah ~5 months

March 15th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Jillianne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love that hair, my gosh! And DH says she is gorgeous

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search