Meghann's Pregnancy Journal :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello, everyone!

So, my name is Meghann, I am 28 and my husband and I are expecting our second child in November. We already have a daughter, Amber, who will be three in April.

Hubs and I had been talking about whether or not we wanted another child. I knew I wanted one, but he wasn't so sure. I can understand - I work full time m-f, he takes care of Amber, and works 40 hours overnights on the weekend. So, he has his hands full with her already. I think he was looking forward to her going to preschool soon, and being able to get a regular, m-f job.

On Dec 31st, I had a positive pregnancy test. Two days later, I started bleeding. I had a 'chemical pregnancy' or early miscarriage. I was devastated, and so was my hubby. After that experience, he decided that he did want to have one more. So, we decided that we wouldn't try - but we wouldn't prevent.

About a week and a half ago, I started to feel nauseated all the time. I chalked it up to getting my period soon - which was due on March 8. I told hubby - and he said I was prego. I said 'No way', but agreed to test on sunday, March 11th if I hadn't gotten my period.

So, Sunday morning, I peed on a stick:

OMG - really?!?! It's the craziest, most amazing feeling. I kinda don't want to get my hopes up - as I had the chemical pregnancy last month. But, too late - I am already so excited. I have all my fingers and all my toes crossed, and am saying my prayers every night. Please let this work out. Please let me have one more healthy baby.

This morning, at the five week mark, I took one more test, just to be sure:

Yep, I would say that is a positive result!

So, anyone who reads this - please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. And thanks for reading!!

~*~Meghann~*~

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

March 15th, 2012, 07:14 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

March 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Well, I am tired, nauseated and my bewbs hurt sooo bad. I have never been happier to have these symptoms!!

~*~Meghann~*~

March 18th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad this one is sticking so far! I understand the feeling.

March 21st, 2012, 06:05 AM
So, everything is status quo M/S is all day - no actual vomiting, but I feel queasy all the time. I find that munching on something constantly keep my tummy feeling a little better. I have apples, oranges, chex mix around constantly.

My bewbs are HUGE and HURT. I do remember this part from when I was pregs with Amber, but seriously - OW!

I am really tired. I have still been getting up and going to the gym 3-4 times per week, which I am proud of. But it really knocks me out :/

I made my first baby purchase this past weekend!! I got one BumGenius diaper (yellow). Sounds silly, but I wanted to check out the cloth diapers anyway. I am trying to get 'practical' baby stuff, until we know whether its a boy or girl, and are further along Amber picked out a Giraffe toy for the babe - so cute

Thats all for now... 6 weeks tomorrow! Squee!!

~*~Meghann~*~

March 24th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so cute! Is she excited to be a big sister?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search