My Fourth! ~ Aimee's Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AimeeD041727
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By Mommy_RN_3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 07:09 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
Hi Everyone!
My name is Aimee and I am 29. I have been married to my husband Tony for 7 1/2 years. We have been together for 10 years. We recently moved across the great state of PA for my husband's job. Before I was a stay at home mom, I was a nurse. I loved my job but I have the greatest job in the world right now.

We have three beautiful little girls.

Gianna is our oldest. She is 6 1/2 years old. She was born on the fourth of July. Every year, she thinks the fireworks are just for her. She is a smart, funny and loving little girl. She has any amazing talent for art. She loves to paint! She is a wonderful big sister!

Gianna decided it would be a good idea to come two weeks early. I was in labor with her for 8 hours with the help of an epidural. I pushed for a half hour. My husband got to cut the cord. And we had our first miracle! She was perfect! 7 lbs 19 in

Sofia is our middle daughter. She is 5 years old. She was born two days after Christmas. I found out I was pregnant with her when Gianna was 9 months old. That's right! They are 18 months apart! But when I look back, I couldn't imagine it any other way. They are best friends! Sofia is a lover. She always wants to be held, she knows when you need a hug and is always watching out for her sisters. She loves dancing. She takes ballet right now but wants to start tap.

Sofia is just like her delivery, FAST and full of excitement! I was lucky to get to the hospital! I had her within 10 minutes of getting into Labor and Delivery. Needless to say, it was all natural! And it hurt! But it was worth the pain! Because as soon as you hold that beautiful baby in your arms, there is no pain. Tony wasn't able to cut Sofia's cord because it was really short! So short, that they couldn't even put her on my belly. Sofia was 6lbs 12oz and 20 1/2in.

My little Tessa is a fireball! She will give you a run for your money! She likes to drive her big sisters crazy! She likes to torture our dogs. But as soon as I hear her say Mama and bat those big eyes, my heart just melts! Sofia and Tessa are 2 1/2 years apart.

Tessa decided to come two and half weeks early. It was a crazy day! We had tornado warnings and everything in the city! Later our little angel got the nickname Tessa the Tornado for this reason! I was in labor for five hours and pushed twice. I decided to have an epidural which I regret. But blood pressure dropped really low and everyone had to leave the room, even Tony. I had to have three doses of epinephrine to get my blood pressure back up because I started to loss consciousness. It was really scary! But everything ended up ok. Her cord was wrapped around her neck twice. Tony was able to cut the cord from around her neck. Little Tessa was 6lbs 1oz and 19 3/4in. She was a peanut!

Now our newest little bean! We have been trying for the past couple of months. We would really like to have a boy, so we were trying all of the methods for that. We would love to have our little man but the most important thing is a healthy baby.

We have decided that this will be our last, so it is very emotional for me.

I am glad to be able to share this amazing journey with all of you lovely ladies! Please feel free to ask me any questions!

~Aimee~
Glitz likes this.

March 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Your girls are beautiful! Best of luck!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

March 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks! You too!

March 17th, 2012, 08:47 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry I'm lurking. We're ttc #4 for me but I have a step son too so technically #5? Idk... I'm just really nervous about getting pg with my 4th. You gave me hope. Thank you.
Congratulations! Good luck! My son was an unexpected (boy. We tried for 5 cycles) miracle. He's very different than my girls lol.
Best wishes to you and your family. Thank you again

Last edited by FishermansWife4; March 17th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
March 18th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Thank you! That makes me feel wonderful!!

Good Luck TTC!! I'm here if you ever need to talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
I'm sorry I'm lurking. We're ttc #4 for me but I have a step son too so technically #5? Idk... I'm just really nervous about getting pg with my 4th. You gave me hope. Thank you.
Congratulations! Good luck! My son was an unexpected (boy. We tried for 5 cycles) miracle. He's very different than my girls lol.
Best wishes to you and your family. Thank you again

March 18th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a great story you have so far. Can't wait to follow your journey for #4!
AimeeD041727 likes this.

March 18th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Pregnant with#3
Great story! My boys are 19 months apart and I wouldn't have it any other way!
AimeeD041727 likes this.

Ansley McKenna arrived November 8, 2012 6lbs 10.5 oz 18.5 in
March 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Aimee,

I was reading your journal and couldnt believe how much we have in common besides our name is spelled exactly the same! I too am a nurse, I work at a drug and alcohol rehab, and I love it. Also we too have girls and would really like a boy, even though my husband says he doesnt care, I know he does, he is just tooo sweet to put that kind of pressure on me to give him a boy even though we both know its his little guys who decide the sex. I have 3 girls also Amber, Gabriella, and Vanessa Jade, and you describe your girls with such detail I was actually picturing them while reading. Anyway, I am due in November and I am not sure when your due but I wish you a healthy, happy, pregnancy. I will be reading your journal to see how your progressing, good luck! Aimee
March 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aimee, I am so excited to follow your journey and I really hope you get that little boy to go with those little girls. A cute little dark curly haired boy for you would make that picture absolutely precious!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

March 26th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeejohnson07 View Post
Aimee,

I was reading your journal and couldnt believe how much we have in common besides our name is spelled exactly the same! I too am a nurse, I work at a drug and alcohol rehab, and I love it. Also we too have girls and would really like a boy, even though my husband says he doesnt care, I know he does, he is just tooo sweet to put that kind of pressure on me to give him a boy even though we both know its his little guys who decide the sex. I have 3 girls also Amber, Gabriella, and Vanessa Jade, and you describe your girls with such detail I was actually picturing them while reading. Anyway, I am due in November and I am not sure when your due but I wish you a healthy, happy, pregnancy. I will be reading your journal to see how your progressing, good luck! Aimee
Thanks, Aimee! I'm due on November 14th.
Good Luck to you also!!

Thanks, Brandy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search