Im due november 4th

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I just wanted to come and start a kind of journal of my pregnancy. I am only 6 weeks and 4 days along but this is about the time I wanted to start journaling my symptoms and everything. My story I will make short and sweet! I started having children young, I have 4 kids with my husband who died, and then met my husband now, and when I met him he had no children but really wanted them but before my husband passed away we decided we didnt want anymore then four kids so I had my tubes tied. So of course, I had to have them untied, so I did. The doctor said it would take about a year before I would get pregnant but it took four months. We had our daughter Gabriella or Ella as her brothers and sisters call her! We then went on to have Vanessa Jade who is a remarkably bright four year old. We both decided after that we thought that the 2 girls was enough for us but then four years later decided to have another. We decided to start trying in January of this year 2012 and as you can tell fertility is a blessing of mine, I have NEVER had trouble conceiving. We got pregnant in Feb 2012 and we are due in November, November 4th to be exact. Now of course he says he doesnt care if we get a boy or a girl but we already have 2 girls so I am thinking a boy for him would be nice, he soooo deserves it. He is a good man, who tries to never lie, cheat or steal and works as a hospice nurse and has always been faithful.; I remeber once a girl who actually wanted my husband more after she found out he was married and we (my husband and myself) worked at a nursing home during our first job out of nursing school. This girl came on to him regardless of his marital status and I was watching from down the hall neither she nor he knew I was listening, and she straight out asked him if they could hook up later. I immediatley got this hot angry feeling, like I was gonna puke as she stood there in front of him in his personal space. He said " I bet you didnt know this" he told her and she smiled really big and said what? He said," I am completely in love with my beautiful wife and no women, anywhere has a shot with me but her" and he walked away. From then on, I knew having kids with him would not be a risk but a blessing.
March 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
I love the story at the end! It is so wonderful that you were able to conceive again after having your tubes untied!

Can't wait to hear more!

March 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to hear about your first husband. It sounds like you definitely have a keeper with your husband now and what a sweet story!

March 20th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Yes, my husband now is a definite keeper! Thank you! and I appreciate your sympathy with regard to my first husband. I am 7 weeks along and every Sunday I am another week pregnant. Oh my gosh the nausea is so harsh. If I could give back one pregnancy symptom, I would give back the nausea. I am torn though because I know the symptoms are indicative of a healthy pregnancy according to my Dr. Also I know there are a lot of women out there who want a baby sooo bad and are having a hard time conceiving so I should not complain and be greatful, which I am. I am very excited, I am excited for everything to come, finding out the sex, buying all the stuff for it and spoiling myself with some new pregnancy clothes. AGAIN! I think that any women who wants a child should be able to have that option and blessing. They should be able to feel this happiness. I will pray for them tonight.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search