Cigdem Leyla's, little monster journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Third times a charm, I hope. I thought and decided to begin this journal about little monster. After two losses (17 weeks and 20 weeks), I am stronger then ever and ready to begin this journey. So, here I begin.

Feb. 26, 2012 - Hubby and I just returned from our winter recess cruise vacation and during this vacation I was suppse to get my period. I even took a test before we left and it was a BFN. I don't know what made me take another test, thinking that the waves from the cruise messed my cycle up. Well was I wrong. That night I took a HPT and it was a BFP. I was shocked and had to do a double take. I called DH and he was just as shocked as I was.

Feb. 27, 2012 - (4 weeks 4 days) The next day I called my HR OB and they told me to come that afternoon. I went, and they did a internal u/s. I saw little monster and was just a dot.

March 5, 2012 - (5 weeks 4 days) U/s time again. Today I got to see the sac and the yok sac.

March 15, 2012 - (7 weeks) We have a heart beat. I teared up when Georgia let me hear the little monster's heart beat. Fetal HR is 130bpm. Little monster is growing too and is 1.09 cm. So excited. Also, we have a new due date, well it was off only by a day, but it is Nov. 1.

March 29, 2012 - (9 weeks) Little monster is getting so much bigger and is 2.5cm. We got to see his arms and legs today. Fetal HR is 182bpm.

May 10, 2012 - (15 weeks) Little monster is so big and weighs 5 ounces. Today we found out the gender and it is a girl. YAY so excited.

Last edited by Almondeyes; May 10th, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
March 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Congrats on the heartbeat. I know it isn't the end of worry and stress, but it helps a little.
Caroline - November '12

March 17th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Started a new medicine yesterday. it helps baby and placenta stay attached to my uterus and only have to take it until 11weeks, thank god. Can't remember the name but it was horrible. It gave me diarrhea for 3 hours. I have to take one a day at dinner for two weeks and then I have to take two a day for the remaining weeks. Ooh dear I don't know if I can handle that or if my butt can.

March 18th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, so far into the pregnancy, too! I'm glad they're monitoring you well! for the heartbeat!

March 20th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Felt really tired today, more then normal. I think I am going to get to bed early tonight.

March 22nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Feeling like crap yesterday and today. Hate those allergies. Hello zyrtec and cough drops.

Staying home yet another day from work to rest. So, glad I have the weekend to rest too.

Last edited by Almondeyes; March 23rd, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
March 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I hope you're feeling better!

March 24th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Thank so much for asking Robyn. I'm feeling better but I think I have to ask the doctor for a strong medicine. It works only for a few hours and I need it to last more then that.

March 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I am feeling so much better today. Thank goodness for medicine.

Hey little monster, I will see you on Thursday

March 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Definitely hope this pregnancy goes better for you and the end result is a beautiful baby!!
March 29th, 2012, 04:18 PM
U/S today was great. little monster is right on target. u/s pic is on first post above.

April 1st, 2012, 06:12 AM
Sitting in front of the computer and looking at little monster's picture and I am still in shock I am preggers. We are so ready for this baby this time around. I hope it is a healthy pregnancy, I really do.

mommy loves you little monster.

April 1st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Awww, I hope Little Monster is here for the long haul, too!!

April 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Went to my first OB appointment and Dr. Miller is as nice as I remember. He makes me feel so comfortable and at ease. He made sure he took my mind off of what he was doing (paps) and I didn't even feel a thing. It was great.

I got to see you again my litttle monster, you are growing so much. Be sure to stay nice and snug in there till the fall. xoxo

April 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM
O what a day. Was suppose to do laundry but that didn't happen. Was sick all day. This is the first day I feel crappy. I knew it would happen sooner or later. Well it finally decided to find me. Hopefully that will be the end of it. I hope I feel better for tomorrow it being Easter and driving to jersey. Really not looking forward to the almost 2 hour drive.

April 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I hope your drive wasn't too bad. I think you're pretty lucky nausea waited until now to hit. Hopefully that means it won't be bad for you at all since that's when it tends to ease up for most women.

April 8th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
I hope your drive wasn't too bad. I think you're pretty lucky nausea waited until now to hit. Hopefully that means it won't be bad for you at all since that's when it tends to ease up for most women.
Drive wasnt bad but very tiring. I really hope this will be the end of the morning sickness. It wasn't fun at all.

April 10th, 2012, 10:25 AM
okay little monster, you wanted apple juice and you got it, now my tummy is hurting me. urghhh

April 13th, 2012, 09:40 AM
O happy day, O happy day I can't believe I got to see you swimming. It was a sight to see. You are growing right on target little monster. Mommy is trying everything to keeping you healthly and growing. I'm taking all types of medicine to help you grow and get your vitamins. I can't believe you are the size of a lime already. You are growing so fast and can't wait to I can hold you in my arms and you are smiling back at me.
On other news your grandmother (MIL) is leaving on Sunday. She will be back to see you when you are born.
Soon I will also let more family know, but till then, hugs and kisses.
Belita likes this.

April 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Very scary day today. Bleeding is no fun. I don't know how I can survive another loss. Especially hubby. While at the ER I was so calm and he was driving me insane. I was pretty good all day until a little while ago when it hit me. I know the dr in the ER said everything looks fine but I don't feel the same. I really want to see my HR doctor and get more answers. I have no idea how I am going to sleep tonight.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search