Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Veteran
I am CD 8 and on my 4th day of CLOMID TODAY!!! If i am due this month it will be around Dec 21st!!! Hubby's bday, our anniversary, and CHRISTmas gosh

I HOPE TO JOIN VERY SOON!
Medicated Cycle #1: March 2012
Medicated Cycle #2: April 2012
CD 5-9: 100 mg Clomid
CD 24: + HPT
CD 28: Beta Test
March 21st, 2012, 07:38 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyR View Post
I'm hoping to join the Dec DDC! I "Oed" on March 11th. I'm 9 DPO today. I took a test this morning with FMU and got a positive line that came over the test area and then when the FMU came over across the window to the control area the positive line went away..but you could see a very very faint line for about 45 mins then it went away completely. Idk I never seen that on a test before so I'm thinking if I am preg I just need to give my body a few more days to multiply up the HCG so it will show better.

Anyways I've been having a lot of symptoms this cycle that are different from other cycles...I had light pink spotting on 4 DPO and my BBs have been engorged. I'm also very exhausted...took a nap this afternoon which I never do...

If I am preg my due date will be Dec 2nd but I'm a C-section mama so I will more than likely be having baby in late November. I will join the Dec DDC though since my original date would be in Dec.
Good luck to you - i haven't seen a hpt do that before either (i hope it's a good sign) KUP when you test again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerus View Post
I'm CD4, so if we did conceive this cycle it would be a late December baby. So was DH (his b-day is 12-23), and I think that would be the first time he is happy about getting a combined Christmas/Birthday gift!

Good luck, ladies!
That would be so cool to have a baby close (or on) DH's bday! Fingers x'd this will be your lucky cycle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post
MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to join officially when I get my BFP on the 28th I'm only 2DPO right now, so yeah...

I would be due on Sunday December 9th, which is cool because DD was due on Sunday August 9th! (She ended up being 2 days late) My birthday is on the 16th, but I guess I'm one of the outsiders in really not wanting to have a baby born on my birthday?

In all reality I'm not holding out alot of hope for this cycle. We had a SHG at the beginning of this cycle, so that might have done something, but unless I had some super ovulation that boosted my progesterone on it's own, we're on to more interventions next cycle.
I love the "when" in your sentence (thinking positive!!) - i know the 2ww is soooo hard, what day do you plan to start testing?? Good luck to you - BFP dust headed your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTXMomof3 View Post
Hey everyone. I have already tested. I took 4 to confirm. lol I was part of the March 2011 DDC. My estimated due date is December 1st! I'm married with three kids. Andrew is 14, Daniel is 11 and Micah is 1 year old. Welcome everyone!
CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the Dec DDC - wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi6088 View Post
i got a BFP yesterday.... pretty light, so im just going to hang out til it gets dark ill be late 4 days tomorrow sense AF was suppose to show,( good sign all is well) looking back looks like i O a week later then normal so that puts me at Dec 1 =)
Brandi! Congrats!!! Welcome to the Dec DDC - i hope those lines get darker quickly for you and you have a happy & healthy 9 months here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polkadotz View Post
I am CD 8 and on my 4th day of CLOMID TODAY!!! If i am due this month it will be around Dec 21st!!! Hubby's bday, our anniversary, and CHRISTmas gosh

I HOPE TO JOIN VERY SOON!
I hope you join very soon too! Good luck to you this cycle - I hope the Clomid does the trick and gets you a BFP!!
Caerus likes this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 21st, 2012, 09:00 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm lurking too (my first time) and I can't believe how many other lurkers there are in here - it's awesome!

I got a couple of really dodgy smudges on Wondfos this morning and a stark white FRER so not sure what to think. Went in and had a blood test anyway and am still awaiting the results.....

I'm wanting to be here!!
Diamond2009 likes this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
March 21st, 2012, 11:00 AM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I probably shouldn't be too hopeful...but I just can't help it!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

March 21st, 2012, 11:49 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hoping to join! my dd would be 12-7
Diamond2009 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 21st, 2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina9809 View Post
I'm lurking too (my first time) and I can't believe how many other lurkers there are in here - it's awesome!

I got a couple of really dodgy smudges on Wondfos this morning and a stark white FRER so not sure what to think. Went in and had a blood test anyway and am still awaiting the results.....

I'm wanting to be here!!
Nina! Keeping my fingers crossed for you - i hope you get good news with the blood test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_78 View Post
I probably shouldn't be too hopeful...but I just can't help it!!
I'll be hopeful for you too! The early part of the 2ww stinks - are you an early tester or will you wait until AF is late to test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebaby2011 View Post
I hoping to join! my dd would be 12-7
Fingers crossed for you too - I hope you get your BFP when you test! Will you test early or wait?

Savannah Stylin!

March 21st, 2012, 12:48 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to try to wait...but I'm sure I'll break down about a week from now

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

March 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll bite

I'm 8 DPO so we'd be looking at a 12/5/12 due date.

It was kinda a last minute decision to go from WTTC to TTC on DH's part. We may have been only hours too late for this month.

I tested this morning with a $ Store test and I think it was only an evap. I'll test on Friday 10DPO with a FRER.

If it didn't take this month, we're gonna hold off TTC until July/August so we can skip the new year with insurance and stuff... And, I kinda always wanted a Spring baby anyway so whatever way it goes is fine with me

March 21st, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to JM, and was looking for a place to talk to other moms-to-be. I tested positive this morning! I used the Clear Blue digital tester and it estimated 2-3 weeks pregnant. I was expecting it, as I'd had some symptoms that seemed to lead that way. I'm 39 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm very happy and feel very lucky, as we had only been trying for a couple of months. My partner and I are the only ones who know so far, and he's at work, so I needed to share with someone! lol

My LMP started on Feb 17th... does that put me in for a Nov DD or a Dec DD? If November, I will toddle on over there and repeat my story
March 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess39 View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new to JM, and was looking for a place to talk to other moms-to-be. I tested positive this morning! I used the Clear Blue digital tester and it estimated 2-3 weeks pregnant. I was expecting it, as I'd had some symptoms that seemed to lead that way. I'm 39 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm very happy and feel very lucky, as we had only been trying for a couple of months. My partner and I are the only ones who know so far, and he's at work, so I needed to share with someone! lol

My LMP started on Feb 17th... does that put me in for a Nov DD or a Dec DD? If November, I will toddle on over there and repeat my story
Congrats! For your due date, it depends on how long your cycles are. Here's a link to the due date calculator:
Due Date Calculator: Calculate Pregnancy Due Date

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

Last edited by Cassie.S; March 21st, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
March 21st, 2012, 03:39 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The earliest I will test is 4.1.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 21st, 2012, 06:44 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love to join to, but it's not in the cards for me this cycle. Pretty sure DH missed O (out of town for a month). So, I'm putting my eggs in the basket for Easter and will hopefully have a January anniversary baby!
Diamond2009 likes this.

Oct '11 June '12
March 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Me Me Me ...all my girlies cant join this DDC leaving me behind. I'm 4DPO testing on March 28th. We have been TTC for 7 months now. Is it my turn yet

Good Luck to all you ladies testing.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

March 21st, 2012, 07:53 PM
NorthTXMomof3's Avatar Veteran
I actually recaculated my due date. I was off a few days. My due date is November 26 however my periods had been getting later and later for the past couple months. I've been tracking them since we've been TTC. However, I'm staying in this group. I cant wait for all the new mommies to be to join.
March 21st, 2012, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-SBB View Post
I love the "when" in your sentence (thinking positive!!) - i know the 2ww is soooo hard, what day do you plan to start testing?? Good luck to you - BFP dust headed your way!
Thanks

I haven't been all that positive lately, but I'm gonna fake it 'til I make it! I have an appointment with the RE at 8DPO for our planning session for next cycle, and she'll likely do a progesterone draw again that day since she'll probably think that the first must have been a mistake... (I produce virtually no progesterone on my own) She'll likely throw in a HCG draw in with the b/w. I'll either start testing the day after a temp drop, or 8DPO, whichever comes first. I got a BFP at 10DPO last time, and 12DPO with DD, so we'll see when it happens this go round!
Diamond2009 likes this.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
March 22nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
I'll bite

I'm 8 DPO so we'd be looking at a 12/5/12 due date.

It was kinda a last minute decision to go from WTTC to TTC on DH's part. We may have been only hours too late for this month.

I tested this morning with a $ Store test and I think it was only an evap. I'll test on Friday 10DPO with a FRER.

If it didn't take this month, we're gonna hold off TTC until July/August so we can skip the new year with insurance and stuff... And, I kinda always wanted a Spring baby anyway so whatever way it goes is fine with me
Good luck when you test!!! You're smart to think about the insurance angle...I was in a mess with Savannah's birth b/c our insurance switched a month after she was born and I seriously spent 6 months straightening everything out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess39 View Post
Hi everyone,

CONGRATS!!!! I'm thinking that LMP date, unless your cycles are very long typically, will have you with a Nov DD, but often ladies who are at end/beginning of months join both DDCs. I was a member of the Dec '09 DDC...but Savannah ultimately was born in Nov. You're more than welcome to stay here too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_mommy View Post
I would love to join to, but it's not in the cards for me this cycle. Pretty sure DH missed O (out of town for a month). So, I'm putting my eggs in the basket for Easter and will hopefully have a January anniversary baby!
Hopefully we'll both get to be members of Jan DDC together then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond2009 View Post
Me Me Me ...all my girlies cant join this DDC leaving me behind. I'm 4DPO testing on March 28th. We have been TTC for 7 months now. Is it my turn yet

Good Luck to all you ladies testing.
Sounds like it is your turn too!! Good luck when you test - I hope this is your lucky cycle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTXMomof3 View Post
I actually recaculated my due date. I was off a few days. My due date is November 26 however my periods had been getting later and later for the past couple months. I've been tracking them since we've been TTC. However, I'm staying in this group. I cant wait for all the new mommies to be to join.
Definitely stay here! EDDs are so flexible anyway....my Dec DDC/PR we had babies born as early as late Oct I think and the last ones arrived in January. Congrats again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post
Thanks

I haven't been all that positive lately, but I'm gonna fake it 'til I make it! I have an appointment with the RE at 8DPO for our planning session for next cycle, and she'll likely do a progesterone draw again that day since she'll probably think that the first must have been a mistake... (I produce virtually no progesterone on my own) She'll likely throw in a HCG draw in with the b/w. I'll either start testing the day after a temp drop, or 8DPO, whichever comes first. I got a BFP at 10DPO last time, and 12DPO with DD, so we'll see when it happens this go round!
Does your doctor have you on progesterone supplements if you have a known progesterone issue? Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get some great news with those blood draws!

Savannah Stylin!

March 22nd, 2012, 08:31 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My blood test showed my hcg as 4!! Which is considered negative!! BUT, since I got another (darker) hpt this morning - we are going to continue as if pregnant - until told otherwise. I'm not confident, but it doesn't hurt to go through the motions. If this works out I will be due 12/03/12.

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
March 22nd, 2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina9809 View Post
My blood test showed my hcg as 4!! Which is considered negative!! BUT, since I got another (darker) hpt this morning - we are going to continue as if pregnant - until told otherwise. I'm not confident, but it doesn't hurt to go through the motions. If this works out I will be due 12/03/12.
YAY congrats Nina!!!! You're so early I totally agree - darker hpt this AM more reliable than bloodwork from yesterday. Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months!!

Savannah Stylin!

March 22nd, 2012, 02:10 PM
Super Mommy
I am new to JM and I am currently 4 DPO. Dh and I aren't trying, but we use NFP and I O'd 4 days early this cycle and we may end up being pregnant with #7.

Even if I end up pregnant we are okay with that and will be very excited. I am probably going to test on Monday morning when I will be 8 DPO.

Good Luck to everyone waiting to test!!

March 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-SBB View Post
Does your doctor have you on progesterone supplements if you have a known progesterone issue? Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get some great news with those blood draws!
I was on progesterone supplements for 6 cycles this go-round, but we just started with a new RE and we've JUST completed our initial testing with her, so no supplements atm. I do have about 3 days worth if I do in fact get a BFP so that I'm good until I can get a new Rx I can't wait to see what she has to say on Monday! I was able to get pregnant without the supplements last summer, but couldn't keep the pregnancy without them. (It's a really long story about as to why I didn't get the supplements that I so desperately needed, but that's a story for another day. And another board. Nobody needs to get freaked out here )

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search