Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Crossing my fingers! I'm Emily and I am on day 27 of a 29-30 day cycle. I think I have tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant before, but I don't think that's the case this time. I've already been using my IC tests for a few days, and I think I see something there, but if it's there, it's too light to get excited about, and definitely too light to show my skeptical husband. He knows I've been testing, but I haven't told him that I think this is it! I'd hate to drag him through it (again) if it's not real, so I'm waiting to tell him when I have proof other than I just feel like I am.
March 23rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
LOVE is...being a Mommy
A December baby for me; DD 01DEC! I did one HPT 11DPO and it was positive so I followed up that morning with a blood test and got the official "Congratulations, your pregnant!" I stopped BC in December and we were TTC for 3mo. Part of me didn't think it was possible for me to get pregnant; even with the lab results in front of my face, I'm still in disbelief!
AK Mom likes this.
March 23rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
I'll bite

I'm 8 DPO so we'd be looking at a 12/5/12 due date.

It was kinda a last minute decision to go from WTTC to TTC on DH's part. We may have been only hours too late for this month.

I tested this morning with a $ Store test and I think it was only an evap. I'll test on Friday 10DPO with a FRER.

If it didn't take this month, we're gonna hold off TTC until July/August so we can skip the new year with insurance and stuff... And, I kinda always wanted a Spring baby anyway so whatever way it goes is fine with me
At 10DPO I got a BFN. I'm out. I've been having my regular AF for a couple days now so it wasn't really a surprise. We'll try again in July. Good luck to everyone else here!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!!

March 23rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
AK Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I am lurking, hoping to join this group. I took a month off TTC. If I join, my EDD will be 12/14ish. I will have a scheduled c-section (#4) around 12/7.
I have three kids DD - July 2002, DS Sept 2003, and DS March 2010.
I am almost 31 and hope this will be my month and we will complete our family.
I plan to test in a couple of weeks.
I hate the TTW, but wish me luck and sanity.

March 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by caajje6 View Post
I am new to JM and I am currently 4 DPO. Dh and I aren't trying, but we use NFP and I O'd 4 days early this cycle and we may end up being pregnant with #7.

Even if I end up pregnant we are okay with that and will be very excited. I am probably going to test on Monday morning when I will be 8 DPO.

Good Luck to everyone waiting to test!!
Good luck to you - I hope this turns out to be a wonderful surprise for you & DH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post
I was on progesterone supplements for 6 cycles this go-round, but we just started with a new RE and we've JUST completed our initial testing with her, so no supplements atm. I do have about 3 days worth if I do in fact get a BFP so that I'm good until I can get a new Rx I can't wait to see what she has to say on Monday! I was able to get pregnant without the supplements last summer, but couldn't keep the pregnancy without them. (It's a really long story about as to why I didn't get the supplements that I so desperately needed, but that's a story for another day. And another board. Nobody needs to get freaked out here )
Fingers crossed for your Monday appt - I hope it's good news!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneetch View Post
Crossing my fingers! I'm Emily and I am on day 27 of a 29-30 day cycle. I think I have tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant before, but I don't think that's the case this time. I've already been using my IC tests for a few days, and I think I see something there, but if it's there, it's too light to get excited about, and definitely too light to show my skeptical husband. He knows I've been testing, but I haven't told him that I think this is it! I'd hate to drag him through it (again) if it's not real, so I'm waiting to tell him when I have proof other than I just feel like I am.
Did you test this morning again?? I hope this is it for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra71 View Post
A December baby for me; DD 01DEC! I did one HPT 11DPO and it was positive so I followed up that morning with a blood test and got the official "Congratulations, your pregnant!" I stopped BC in December and we were TTC for 3mo. Part of me didn't think it was possible for me to get pregnant; even with the lab results in front of my face, I'm still in disbelief!
CONGRATS & welcome to the Dec DDC!!!! Take a sec to post your due date in our sticky thread & I'll add you to the official due date list

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
At 10DPO I got a BFN. I'm out. I've been having my regular AF for a couple days now so it wasn't really a surprise. We'll try again in July. Good luck to everyone else here!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!!
I'm sorry I hope you get a quick BFP when you start TTC again in July!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Mom View Post
I am lurking, hoping to join this group. I took a month off TTC. If I join, my EDD will be 12/14ish. I will have a scheduled c-section (#4) around 12/7.
I have three kids DD - July 2002, DS Sept 2003, and DS March 2010.
I am almost 31 and hope this will be my month and we will complete our family.
I plan to test in a couple of weeks.
I hate the TTW, but wish me luck and sanity.
Good luck to you - when do you plan to start testing??

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 23rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you test this morning again?? I hope this is it for you!

I did. It's still not looking positive. I definitely feel like I am, mostly because of the sore boobs, and a little bit of heaviness in my abdomen. But seeing the negative again this morning (possibly very faint positive or evap line, but definitely not any darker than the day before) has got me kind of discouraged about it. We'll see. It's only a matter of time until I'll know one way or the other. I try not to get so caught up in it, but I can't help it.
March 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_78 View Post
I probably shouldn't be too hopeful...but I just can't help it!!
Your temps look great!!!
Medicated Cycle #1: March 2012
Medicated Cycle #2: April 2012
CD 5-9: 100 mg Clomid
CD 24: + HPT
CD 28: Beta Test
March 23rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
Veteran
Well I am triggering tonight and testing the HCG out of my system so here is to the 2WW
Medicated Cycle #1: March 2012
Medicated Cycle #2: April 2012
CD 5-9: 100 mg Clomid
CD 24: + HPT
CD 28: Beta Test
March 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Veteran
Im lurking and really hoping to join this group. Im 8dpo and tested this morning with a $ test a line came up before 3 mins but i cant tell if it is pink. hoping its a faint +
March 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
Lurker & hopeful here. We've gone through MANY cycles, but this will be our 4th medicated one. We had 2 Clomid & timed intercourse cycles, took a cycle off, did Clomid & IUI last cycle, and this cycle are doing injectables & IUI. The LMP EDD would be Dec. 26, although I'm not sure when we're going to trigger, so I'll know for sure then. Please, please, please let us have a rainbow for Christmas <3

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

March 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sooooo keeping everything crossed for you Erin! I'd love to see you join here!
Erin84 and Sneetch like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search