Come out, come out - who is hoping for a Dec baby???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2012, 11:54 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
I know there's tons of lurkers hoping to join this DDC...come introduce yourself and tell us where you are in cycle...when are you testing??

I can't wait for our first BFP in here!!!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so trying not to be superstitious so I guess I'll say I am...

I'm 6DPO today and I'll probably start testing on Thursday. My EDD would be December 5, so I could conceivably give birth on my birthday which is Dec 1!
missy123 likes this.

Last edited by BeckyBozeman; March 20th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
March 20th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Go Becky!!!
missy123 likes this.

March 20th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman View Post
I'm so trying not to be superstitious so I guess I'll say I am...

I'm 6DPO today and I'll probably start testing on Thursday. My EDD would be December 5, so I could conceivably give birth on my birthday with is Dec 1!
tons of BFP dust headed your way Becky!! I had a 12/1 due date with Savannah...and had her in late Nov, so you could def. have a shot of a dual birthday (which would be so cool!)

Savannah Stylin!

March 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I'm hoping to join this DDC! I'm only on CD20 though, waiting to O this week, so it'll still be awhile before I find out. Good luck to everyone!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

March 20th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Kissthegirl's Avatar Happily Married & TTC #1
I am 8DPO and I so hope to be apart of this DDC. We've been TTC for 6 months, plus too 8 months of NPNT, so total of 14 months...

I'm hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck to all!

And I'm testing Thursday at 10DPO!
Caerus and Becky_78 like this.

After 35 months of TTC (3 failed IUIs, 18 failed months on Clomid, 2HSGs, 1 D&C, and a Laparoscopy diagnosing Stage 2 Endometriosis) God has granted us our prayers and I am pregnant with our 1st baby! Due in March 2015!!

March 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
I so would LOVE a Christmas Baby!!!! I am 4DPO and will test around the end of March.... If I get my BFP this cycle then I would be due 12/09, just 3 days before my moms 50th birthday....

to all the ladies hoping to join the Dec DDC!!!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 20th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie.S View Post
I'm hoping to join this DDC! I'm only on CD20 though, waiting to O this week, so it'll still be awhile before I find out. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck catching the eggie - hope this will be your lucky cycle!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissthegirl View Post
I am 8DPO and I so hope to be apart of this DDC. We've been TTC for 6 months, plus too 8 months of NPNT, so total of 14 months...

I'm hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck to all!

And I'm testing Thursday at 10DPO!
How exciting I hope you get your xmas baby too! Wishing you tons of luck when you test on Thur!!!!

Savannah Stylin!

March 20th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!

My name is Allie, I'm between 8-10DPO and I've been getting faint faint positives the last few days! If i have a sticky bean, I'll be due December 2nd, 10 days before my mom's bday! I've got some FRER's and even a blue dye to try out later and see if something shows up better than the IC's.

Good luck to everyone! Fx!
Diamond2009 likes this.

Last edited by Allie_SMg; March 20th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
March 20th, 2012, 02:07 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm waiting to o this week. My birthday is Dec 5th so I'm hoping for an early birthday present/christmas gift. If I catch the egg, I'll be testing on April 8th. I have all June bugs so I'm not very hopeful. Baby dust to all the moms ttc and find their happy place in here!!! Bfp vibes to all and a h&h9 months!
March 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OOOhhh I love the idea of there being lots of first babies! Hopefully we'll all get a chance to obsess and freak out together!

March 20th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so hoping to be part of this ddc I'm on cd 21 and would be due 12/7

We've been ttc over three yrs...come on baby...literally lol
Erin84 likes this.

ANGEL BABY NEVER FORGOTTEN 9/15/07 4WEEKS 4DAYS

March 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing View Post
I so would LOVE a Christmas Baby!!!! I am 4DPO and will test around the end of March.... If I get my BFP this cycle then I would be due 12/09, just 3 days before my moms 50th birthday....

to all the ladies hoping to join the Dec DDC!!!!!
Good luck to you - what an amazing birthday gift that would be for your mom too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_SMg View Post
Hi ladies!

My name is Allie, I'm between 8-10DPO and I've been getting faint faint positives the last few days! If i have a sticky bean, I'll be due December 2nd, 10 days before my mom's bday! I've got some FRER's and even a blue dye to try out later and see if something shows up better than the IC's.

Good luck to everyone! Fx!
Yay you'd be our first official BFP in here Allie!!! Go get that FRER and share some pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
I'm waiting to o this week. My birthday is Dec 5th so I'm hoping for an early birthday present/christmas gift. If I catch the egg, I'll be testing on April 8th. I have all June bugs so I'm not very hopeful. Baby dust to all the moms ttc and find their happy place in here!!! Bfp vibes to all and a h&h9 months!
Good luck catching the eggie!! I hope this turns out to be a lucky cycle for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
I'm so hoping to be part of this ddc I'm on cd 21 and would be due 12/7

We've been ttc over three yrs...come on baby...literally lol
Wow, tons of BFP dust for you - 3 years is a long time to wait! When do you plan to test??

Savannah Stylin!

March 20th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Super Mommy
I'm hoping to join the Dec DDC! I "Oed" on March 11th. I'm 9 DPO today. I took a test this morning with FMU and got a positive line that came over the test area and then when the FMU came over across the window to the control area the positive line went away..but you could see a very very faint line for about 45 mins then it went away completely. Idk I never seen that on a test before so I'm thinking if I am preg I just need to give my body a few more days to multiply up the HCG so it will show better.

Anyways I've been having a lot of symptoms this cycle that are different from other cycles...I had light pink spotting on 4 DPO and my BBs have been engorged. I'm also very exhausted...took a nap this afternoon which I never do...

If I am preg my due date will be Dec 2nd but I'm a C-section mama so I will more than likely be having baby in late November. I will join the Dec DDC though since my original date would be in Dec.
Diamond2009 likes this.
March 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Caerus's Avatar Due in Sept 2014
I'm CD4, so if we did conceive this cycle it would be a late December baby. So was DH (his b-day is 12-23), and I think that would be the first time he is happy about getting a combined Christmas/Birthday gift!

Good luck, ladies!

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie!

Pregnant #1 with 2 Angels in Heaven
March 20th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to join officially when I get my BFP on the 28th I'm only 2DPO right now, so yeah...

I would be due on Sunday December 9th, which is cool because DD was due on Sunday August 9th! (She ended up being 2 days late) My birthday is on the 16th, but I guess I'm one of the outsiders in really not wanting to have a baby born on my birthday?

In all reality I'm not holding out alot of hope for this cycle. We had a SHG at the beginning of this cycle, so that might have done something, but unless I had some super ovulation that boosted my progesterone on it's own, we're on to more interventions next cycle.
Diamond2009 and Leanne78 like this.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
March 20th, 2012, 08:35 PM
NorthTXMomof3's Avatar Veteran
Hey everyone. I have already tested. I took 4 to confirm. lol I was part of the March 2011 DDC. My estimated due date is December 1st! I'm married with three kids. Andrew is 14, Daniel is 11 and Micah is 1 year old. Welcome everyone!
Caerus likes this.
March 20th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTXMomof3 View Post
Hey everyone. I have already tested. I took 4 to confirm. lol I was part of the March 2011 DDC. My estimated due date is December 1st! I'm married with three kids. Andrew is 14, Daniel is 11 and Micah is 1 year old. Welcome everyone!
Congrats on being the first confirmed BFP of the DDC!! (At least I think so...) I'm biased but I think that December 1 is a great birthday! I'm really hoping to join "officially" in the next few days...

March 20th, 2012, 10:08 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
i got a BFP yesterday.... pretty light, so im just going to hang out til it gets dark ill be late 4 days tomorrow sense AF was suppose to show,( good sign all is well) looking back looks like i O a week later then normal so that puts me at Dec 1 =)
Caerus likes this.
March 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Yay you'd be our first official BFP in here Allie!!! Go get that FRER and share some pics!!
I put up a thread here and in TTC with pics including the frer, but they're defo squinters! I'd love input!

Congrats to the first members!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search