Pics from our party/bump pic/etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By TnPhotoMama81
  • 1 Post By cavewoman
  • 1 Post By shanirah
  • 1 Post By ryannjakesmommy
  • 1 Post By *Crystal*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2012, 08:10 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
We decided to have a game night/hang out/not-a-baby-shower party with our friends this past Wednesday. We bought cake and pizza and had a fun laid back time. We had a shower with our son and I really did not want something all out when we had so much stuff left over from him.

The cake (nothing extravagant...just a Wal-Mart cake hehe):

I was a tiny bit irked when I picked it up because the lettering was supposed to be pink. They did the same thing with our sons birthday cake (didn't follow directions on icing color). It was delicious all the same. My husband is gone this weekend for reserve drill and I feel a little bad that I am the only one here eating on it lol.

Here's all the clothes we got:

We also got some diapers, bottle liners, a photo frame, a penguin rattle/toy and a bunny lovey. We are pretty set on clothes though up until 6ish months which is good cause we only have room right now for up to 6 months in the drawers we have haha.

Yesterday I washed all her clothes, blankets, etc...pretty much everything. It took forever but I am so glad it is done. I also went ahead and filled her storage basket with blankies, burp rags and tiny diapers <3 Here is where I have all her stuff stacked in our room:

Here's a few of my favorite onesies we actually bought her. I love the Pebbles one...my husband picked it out hehe:

aaaaaaand my 36 week belly photo:

gmtejese, Cupcake2 and adi&co. like this.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Last edited by TnPhotoMama81; March 23rd, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
March 23rd, 2012, 10:23 PM
mamabear4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome pics. and i see you have the one thing i missing....baby meds...i guess i will get that sometime next month. if i spend another penny this month dh is gonna kill me!
March 24th, 2012, 03:43 AM
abmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Awe..isnt it a great feeling to have things accomplished and ready for baby!! Ive had everything washed and put away for the last month (mostly because my mom was visiting and decided to "help" me) We will be doing the same thing, no baby shower just a small family/close friend get together to meet the baby once he comes.

DD had that same denim jumper in 3 mos :') they grow so quickly!!
DD 3
DS baby!

March 24th, 2012, 05:09 AM
akd616's Avatar Super Mommy
I love the little embroidered denim romper and the little bunny one is pretty too.
March 24th, 2012, 06:45 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Such cute lil girl outfits!! You've got an adorable bump!!!

=May '05 and '11

March 24th, 2012, 10:22 AM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
cute!! all the clothes look so adorable! I have a few things I really love for our little guy, but girls really do just have sooo many more options!
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

March 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a fun time! Love your belly and pretty long hair.
March 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Jessido's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG the pants with the crab on the butt... too cute!!!

Avery. 4/11
March 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
Such cute outfits and I love those pictures on the wall over her dresser (?) I love your bump and hair too, btw. I would love hair that long if it didn't give me migraines.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

March 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavewoman View Post
cute!! all the clothes look so adorable! I have a few things I really love for our little guy, but girls really do just have sooo many more options!
Thanks! I loved a lot of our boy clothes with Ethan. I think boy clothes can be just as cute as girl stuff...I do think it is harder to find though. It always seems like the girl section anywhere you go is bigger and has more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanirah View Post
Such cute outfits and I love those pictures on the wall over her dresser (?) I love your bump and hair too, btw. I would love hair that long if it didn't give me migraines.
Thanks!!!! I took those pics actually. I will need to get some of Emily to put up in our room now...I will probably put them on my husbands side of the bed though because our wall is bare on that side.

I've had people ask me if my hair gives me headaches. I have heard it does for other people. I've had long hair my whole life pretty much so I might be used to it. I did get a foot cut off of it once several years ago and I was amazed that my head actually did feel lighter!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
March 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Omg seeing that cake just made me soooo hungry!! Love all the adorable clothes!!

March 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You look wonderful!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search