Where my girls at??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By adi&co.
  • 1 Post By Cupcake2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2012, 01:01 AM
mamabear4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
COME ON LETS GO:

HuskerMommy
Club_J
mamabear4 (YEAH THIS WOULD BE ME)
ryannjakesmommy
adi&co
Resi
STL_Beth
bethysfirst1
Cupcake2
blessdmommy
March 25th, 2012, 05:45 AM
adi&co.
don't lump me in there!!! Don't rush her out! she's under lock and key!
akd616 likes this.
March 25th, 2012, 09:40 AM
bethysfirst1's Avatar Loving Kate
Your girl's right here lol! No change! aggravation city! I'm not sleeping, crampy, crabby, and uncomfortable. Every day I'm hoping will be "the day" so far, no luck.

March 25th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Right here lol!!! I have been packing and cleaning since we have a busy 9 days!! She will be here on April 3rd at the latest!!! That is my scheduled section. I also just realized that we are all due pretty close together.

Last edited by ryannjakesmommy; March 25th, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
March 25th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Super Mommy
I'm here, unfortunately! Wishing I was having a baby. I don't care if I'm a week early. I think the baby is supposed to be due the 28th anyway, so anytime now is fine.

I was feeling a lot different yesterday, nauseated most of the day with some looser bowel movements, crampy aches. My intuition told me it would only be a couple more days. When I went to bed I was achy and uncomfortable. Not labor, but different enough from the way I always feel that I was sure something would happen soon. DH woke up at 6 am and asked, "Are you in labor?" To which I said no, of course.

Today I feel as good as ever or better, completely normal again. Still, I REALLY don't want to wait another 3 weeks, which I will if I were to go 2 weeks over.
March 25th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still here. Hoping every day could be "it". Tonight DH declared we do natural induction techniques, so I'm having a spicy dinner and bath with massage and accupressure. We'll see if she's ready or not.

March 25th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little cupcake and I are still here!

I'm ready but apparently she's not...I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon though! I am hoping for some kind of progress.

I really want an April baby (my birthday is in April) but if she decides to come sooner I will not complain.

Can't wait for all of us to have our little girls!
mamabear4 likes this.
March 25th, 2012, 02:58 PM
dh is definately not giving me any since i told him i lost mucus plug lol! I dont really feel like walking (yea totally over nesting stage now) i dont really have any techniques to try. im not going to buy anything...unless its a peyton manning jersey ... and nipple stimulation sounds irritating lol. I'm ready tho. i had contractions every 8 mins for an hr this morning than nothing...ughh
March 25th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping something happens this week! If not April 2nd is the cs day.
March 25th, 2012, 04:44 PM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
I'm glad you didn't add me to that list, no jinxing me to have her early, cause I've been having weird contractions since last night.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

March 25th, 2012, 06:51 PM
i only went up to April 6th..no specific reason and im not encouraging babies to come any earlier than necessary i just wanna see and hear about some lil mamas! Especially from adi and ryannjakesmommy and also i want to see what outnumbered3x is having. so far only gee gee (out of us singletons) has had her daughter
March 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I am so excited to start life with a daughter!!! I am still sort of weirded out and can't fathom it but ready or not here she comes lol!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search