Whats up with this!?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By abmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2012, 05:18 AM
abmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
So last night I was pretty sure I was having a baby! It started exactly like my last labor. Got woken up with stomach cramps and spent some time on the potty. Immediately after I was having contractions. They weren't really regular but they were strong and definitely exactly what I remember. I had them for about 2 hrs and then they started to slow down I went to bed fully expecting to be woken up in major pain, but no, I slept better then I have in the last 3 months! So today im on a mission to get them going again! I am still having alot of pressure and comfortableness in my low back and I still feel like any moment the contractions will start up again! I know that baby is posterior still so I am going to be spending alot of time on all 4's today and im sitting on my ball too. Send me some labor vibes ladies I hope this is it and I really want to meet this little guy!
DD 3
DS baby!

March 25th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Clutch's Avatar First Timer
I hope all goes well! And good luck with getting him to turn around in there!
March 25th, 2012, 07:18 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by abmommy View Post
I know that baby is posterior still so I am going to be spending alot of time on all 4's today and im sitting on my ball too.
Haha, this is me for the last two days. I'm desperately trying to get him to turn around!

Good luck and let us know if you get them going again

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

March 25th, 2012, 07:46 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GL mama!!!

=May '05 and '11

March 25th, 2012, 11:06 AM
pr1madona's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If he's posterior, don't sit on the ball! It will cause him to drop further and give him less room to turn anterior. Sounds to me like your body is trying to get him into correct position, hence the stop to the labor contractions. I would spend time on all 4's, but I would also put my butt higher than my head (like get on some stairs or put your knees on a chair, to get him to move up some and hopefully settle back down in the correct position:-)

March 25th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
good luck!! I hope you can get him in the right position

March 25th, 2012, 04:02 PM
abmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel a back and hear a hb on my right side!!!!! woot!! No more contractions tho..boo! Oh well at least im pretty sure he is at least facing sideways now!! Ive spent alot of time learning about good posterior facing labor positions on spinning babies, apparently the contrax will work with you in the right positions. Going for a long walk this evening..wish me luck!

Good Luck getting your babe to move Brie!! Stubborn little buggers aren't they!
ValyntineG likes this.
DD 3
DS baby!

March 25th, 2012, 04:03 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Labor vibes your way!!
March 25th, 2012, 04:55 PM
pr1madona's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for turning:-) Now walk and sit on the ball and hopefully something will happen!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search