Food

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 03:08 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing sounds good to me at all right now. I wanted waffles last night, so made them and almost finished, but towards the end started to gag, and had to spit it out!! I know I need to eat, but gahhh, nothing like stuff you normally like to eat, sending your tummy into a churning mess.

What is something you can and can't eat right now?

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

March 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never had any pregnancy symptoms other than sore boobs! I can still eat everything, sadly - lol!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
March 27th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I just started loosing my appetite yesterday.

Bad mommy alert...

I was horribly craving a hot ham and cheese from Hardees yesterday at lunch so I went and got one... Couldnt hardly eat it. Then last night DH wanted Grilled chicken with a cinnamon apple sauce...yuck!!! I think anything sweet or too much meat is basically what I know I dont want right now. I can eat fruit though! Apple for breakfast this morning.

March 27th, 2012, 07:09 AM
PennyLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have my appetite! And after my last pregnancy where I had no morning sickness and gained WAY TOO much I'm not predicting it going away anytime soon....lol

March 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy
I still have my appetite too. My last 3 pregnancies have been m/s free so I am hoping this one is too!

March 27th, 2012, 12:50 PM
brynnkelley04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HARDEES????? Those are still around OMG. LOL

I told a co-work today I was going to Subway and she told me I having to limit deli meat. What is your take on that?

Brynn 30,
Rich 41, Marcus 11, Gavin 8
~~IVF #4 using Donor Eggs=BFP
~~April 18th 1st U/S=TWINS! Baby A 128bpm Baby B 124bpm

March 27th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the "nothing sounds good but nothing makes me feel better but eating" place... this morning the eggs that DH made for himself for breakfast made me gag... I only got down two bites of my grapefruit before I had to quit... I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot of toast in the coming weeks!

March 27th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't worry about the deli meat. I had 5 pg before I heard anything about it. I think the risk is so small....I've never heard of anyone having trouble. I enjoy!

No m/s here. I think I'm still to early for it. If I get it it's later....6/7 weeks.

Hope you all feel better!

March 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM
NorthTXMomof3's Avatar Veteran
I still eat deli meat and hotdogs. I've never had an issue however if you're concerned, get your sandwich toasted to cook the meat. I had morning sickness last week however it seems to have come and gone. Also, I have extreme amounts of energy now. Something I've never had with any of my pregnancies. Makes me wonder if I'm having a girl finally. Lol

Last edited by NorthTXMomof3; March 27th, 2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: More to add
March 27th, 2012, 09:46 PM
sarahp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brynnkelley04 View Post
HARDEES????? Those are still around OMG. LOL

I told a co-work today I was going to Subway and she told me I having to limit deli meat. What is your take on that?
If it's the sort of place that looks like the meat is kept at sub-optimal temperatures then I avoid it. If it looks as though it's being properly refrigerated I go for it.

I get a blurky tummy from meat and carbs during pregnancy. So far I've been sticking to a nice, healthy cereal for breakfast, home made veggie/fruit juice for a mid-morning snack, salad for lunch, another juice in the afternoon if needed, and a light dinner of soup/salad and maybe a little meat/fish, and I've been feeling pretty good. I made an awesome spaghetti bread (spaghetti baked into bread) last night for the family and just HAD to have some and felt yucko after and had to break open the Tums

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search