We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What are you most excited for with this pregnancy? The opportunity of being blessed with another child...or 2...after a long painful road of infertility.
2. What is your biggest fear or are you least excited for? Biggest fear is miscarriage or anything going wrong. Least excited about NOTHING. Put me through the ringer and I will be happy and blessed everyday.
Brynn 30, Rich 41, Marcus 11, Gavin 8
~~IVF #4 using Donor Eggs=BFP
~~April 18th 1st U/S=TWINS! Baby A 128bpm Baby B 124bpm
1. What are you most excited for with this pregnancy? I am excited to be pregnant again period! I LOVE being pregnant!
2. What is your biggest fear or are you least excited for? My biggest fear is the same as everyone else's...something going wrong...after going through IVF to get a BFP its not something I ever want to do again!
1. What are you most excited for with this pregnancy? Everything! I've only just gotten a taste of being pregnant so far and everything down to meeting that little person is something to look forward to! I'm anticipating one moment in particular though - the first time I see DH hold his baby... I'm tearing up just thinking about how that will be!
2. What is your biggest fear or are you least excited for? After two losses last year I'm working hard at not being a big ball of stress with this one. I suppose that my biggest fear is that I won't ever get past 9 weeks and I'll never get my babies... I've wanted them for as long as I can remember and it took me a really long time to find their daddy so I worry that it took too long...