Had it up to my eye balls with people ...ugh

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree26Likes
  • 14 Post By Stepp_Ann
  • 3 Post By MrsTiffy
  • 1 Post By luvmyabsolute
  • 2 Post By momma_d
  • 2 Post By Repti.Mom
  • 2 Post By Lyz
  • 1 Post By DaniM0820
  • 1 Post By Buttercups

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Super Mommy
The next person who wants to say to me "about time you gave that man of yours a boy" I am going to reply ...."NEWS FLASH DUMB A**, I don't get to pick what we have and just SO YOU KNOW, that man of mine WAS HOPING FOR ANOTHER GIRL, SO go eat dirt, chump!!!" ( the last part is what my 10 year old always says and I found it fitting lol)

Ok all done, I feel better now.
March 29th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Haha. When people tell me things like that I always reply with well really "whatever we get is his fault because my body doesn't make the decision his swimmers do." I hate it that people think that their comments about things like that are helpful, cute, or funny.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

March 29th, 2012, 12:16 PM
luvmyabsolute's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmyabsolute
UGH people can be so rude sometimes. Half the time they are rude and don't even know it. I like your reply though..Good facebook post
Stepp_Ann likes this.

*!*!*Thank you Vicki... For my Great Siggie*!*!*

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 29th, 2012, 01:21 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol @ "eat dirt chump"!!

I would have probably replied with a smart remark about their science or physiology knowledge (since the sperm determines the gender, not the egg!!)
Kierasmom and Stepp_Ann like this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 29th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
At least it's not legal to cut our heads off anymore.
Buttercups and Stepp_Ann like this.

March 29th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
people say "so are you hoping for a boy?" I'm like why, because I have a girl??? I actally WANT Bella to have a sister but apparently that's not acceptable!

Some people are rude but I love your response
CoolMomof2 and Stepp_Ann like this.

March 29th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Super Mommy
LOL! Love it! That's hilarious
March 29th, 2012, 02:02 PM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
That's the exact feeling I get when I am getting just about daily dose of " you should get a son this time" . And this is always coming from people who have either only sons or both genders at their home. This just makes my mind blow off seriously !! I have a sweet little DD and honestly honestly I would love to have another daughter ! DH wishes for a son but he'll welcome another daughter with equal love !! But people just make it sound like 'you have to have to have a son now' and that makes me just respond to them in some irritating way . I wish I was able to say the exact same words u just said

P.S. This will be our last baby so such things disturb me especially if said in front of DH

My Blog www.workingmaa.com

Last edited by CoolMomof2; March 29th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
March 29th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol, nice response!!! People can be so irritating with their comments!

March 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have one little boy and I've gotten alot of, "Oh, now you need a little girl.." comments. I would love a little girl, but I will also be thrilled to have another boy and I can certainly think of worse things than having 2 little boys to love! People tend to assume things when they really have no idea what they are talking about

My Ovulation Chart
March 29th, 2012, 03:28 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Other people really need to keep their comments to themselves!! I've asked people whether they're hoping for a specific gender but never will say "Are you hoping for a girl since you have a boy?" Everyone asks me this and its getting old. Yes i'm hoping a bit more for a girl but will be thrilled with a boy as well. Others have said they're hoping i have a girl. I asked one girl "why's that?" and she said "well i know if i had a boy i'd be hoping for a girl" so its just to be expected i suppose.

March 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
just tell ppl if they cant say anything smart just keep their mouth shut. Or You'd leave them with one thought, but you dont think they have anywhere to put it.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If this baby is a boy I guess I'll be pissing off the world when I tell them I want number 2 to be a boy too
Stepp_Ann likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Veteran
Someone just said to me in the breakroom, Have you found out what your having? I replied, a simple yes, nothing more. She stops what she's doing, looks at me and says, I sure hope you finally have a boy in the oven for that husband of yours!!. ***!!!! How can people say things like that?
March 30th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
WOW! Well people will say it to me and i will say no actually i WANTED another boy!

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02
March 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
Are you hoping for a girl since you have a boy?" Everyone asks me this and its getting old. Others have said they're hoping i have a girl. .
People do this to me sometimes. I just tell them I'm hoping for a healthy baby. Hubby is actually hoping for another boy. He doesn't really announce it though. People are more apt to ask the woman these questions anyway.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
March 31st, 2012, 07:42 PM
Buttercups's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The in-sensitiveness of people never fails to amaze me. We purposefully didn't tell DH's family until I was 15 weeks because I had to have a little time to prepare for FIL's bullcrap. Sure enough he said, "I'm sure that little boy in there is doing just fine!" He's obsessed with carrying on the family name and DH is the last one in the United States to do it.
DH could care less. It's a name nobody can pronounce and we're certainly not royalty. It can die with him for all he cares. I hope this baby is a girl just to spite him. LOL.
CoolMomof2 likes this.

March 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some people just don't think before they speak!

April 2nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2littlegirlies View Post
Someone just said to me in the breakroom, Have you found out what your having? I replied, a simple yes, nothing more. She stops what she's doing, looks at me and says, I sure hope you finally have a boy in the oven for that husband of yours!!. ***!!!! How can people say things like that?
WoW ! Some people can just not think before they say things like that . I hear the same kind of things from just about everyone

My Blog www.workingmaa.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search