Don't want to wait...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2012, 05:35 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
I called and scheduled a dr appt and they got in this Wednesday. When I miscarried in October they said they wanted to get my betas and see me ASAP when I was preto again. I'm gonna call today and see if they can just send me for blood work today and then compare the numbers to Wednesdays blood draw. I'm a nervous wreck and can't seem to enjoy the thought of being preto because I'm terrified something is going to go wrong.
March 30th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
I hope they can get you in today. T&Ps coming your way.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 30th, 2012, 05:56 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope they can get you in too! I know how you feel - this is my 4th pregnancy (all prior were miscarriages) - it's impossible to feel excited.... without feeling super scared!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
March 30th, 2012, 06:25 AM
I don't see why they wouldn't let me get it done. They don't have to do anything but call once the results come back, we will see I guess! I just need reassurance!
March 30th, 2012, 06:52 AM
I also recently had a miscarriage. (in nov) ...the key is to just stay postive! In my heart I know this pregnancy is gonna be fine! I REFUSE to let any negativity in! I know my God is bigger than any miscarriage I just have to hold on to that and have faith Good luck to you and keep your head up! All will be ok! Prayers for you
March 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks Ladies! They let me go get my blood drawn, but now I have the whole weekend to wait for results :-)
March 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM
yippee!! let us know!!
March 30th, 2012, 09:39 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there, I know how hard it is in the pregnancies that follow miscarriages. I have been pregnant six times now (I've had 3 miscarriages). Just do whatever you can to get yourself through the first tri is my motto. In my prior pregnancies, I've gone in once a week in the first tri for an ultrasound to ease my mind. Beta tests usually cause too much stress for me though, but if they ease your mind, get as many as you need!
March 30th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Butterbear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad they got you in for the bloodwork! Keep up us posted when you get the results. Try to take it easy and keep your mind off of it as much as you can this weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search