Share Symptoms Before BFP!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2012, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought itd be great for everyone to share their symptoms they got before their BFP this month!

March 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM
mummy2jade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mummy2jade
i had really sore boobs, sickness and tiredness
March 31st, 2012, 02:31 PM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
Since I'm still waiting on my BFP, my symptoms are kind of mild... But I've had:

extreme ranges in sleeping patterns, from sleeping only a few hours a night to passing out super-early and sleeping forever

sore ta-ta's

acne breakout (yay.... /sarcasm)

abnormally frequent headaches for no reason

I think it's too early for me to really feel nausea and an increase in peeing, though I have been experiencing that too... I am just not gonna chalk that up to being pregnant just yet (because I've been drinking a lot more fluids lately to add to my changing appetite patterns as well).

March 31st, 2012, 03:01 PM
Regular
Before I got my BFP I had really sore boobs and I was really moody all crying and angry for no reason. Or at least I didn't think there was a reason
March 31st, 2012, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been have menstrual cramps on and off throughout the day for the last 3 days (6dpo today). I remember having that when pregnant with my daughter. BB's aren't sore. I'm bloated though and had trouble doing up my jeans this morning, and they fit fine a week ago. I keep getting this pinching pain on the left side.

Have you kept a BBT chart Kristina?

March 31st, 2012, 04:17 PM
Super - Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't had a BFP yet but hope too. If I conceive this month my EDD would be December 25th !! I have three children and I know from those pregnancies im extremely fertile so here's to hoping! This is our first month TTC. I like this post...I can refer to it on symptoms in the 2WW.
March 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthinchrist View Post
I have been have menstrual cramps on and off throughout the day for the last 3 days (6dpo today). I remember having that when pregnant with my daughter. BB's aren't sore. I'm bloated though and had trouble doing up my jeans this morning, and they fit fine a week ago. I keep getting this pinching pain on the left side.

Have you kept a BBT chart Kristina?
I have in the past, and had been postpartum after my son, but got lazy the last two months (I know I'm bad!) Love charting though, I've felt so much better when I started going the natural family planning route. So many different birth control methods either didn't work for me or just made me feel awful, ya know? How long have you been charting?

March 31st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Super Mommy
Some symptoms are a little TMI, but I was gassy, had acne breakouts, and nipples got larger. It's interesting because I didn't have any of these with my first. Oh and I also started getting nauseous while driving.

March 31st, 2012, 07:32 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some mild cramping, super vivid dreams, ridiculously sensitive smell, waves of nausea, and very emotional. I also ate eggs for the first time that I can remember (I've hated them since I was a kid) - and now find I crave them all the time! So weird!!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

April 1st, 2012, 07:37 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Acne. BLEGH! And going pee a lot.. which sounds ridiculous but it happened with my first as well. Other than that, I'm pretty good so far aside from the random cramps here and there.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
April 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_78 View Post
I had some mild cramping, super vivid dreams, ridiculously sensitive smell, waves of nausea, and very emotional. I also ate eggs for the first time that I can remember (I've hated them since I was a kid) - and now find I crave them all the time! So weird!!!
Ya know, come to think of it, I've been noticing this too - I'm glad you mentioned it! I've noticed that lately, smells that I would normally be okay have been repulsive to me and have been making me feel nauseous, sometimes even gag... oh the wonders of pregnancy.

April 1st, 2012, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kristina View Post
I have in the past, and had been postpartum after my son, but got lazy the last two months (I know I'm bad!) Love charting though, I've felt so much better when I started going the natural family planning route. So many different birth control methods either didn't work for me or just made me feel awful, ya know? How long have you been charting?

I've been charting for a while, but I haven't kept up with it. The month I got pregnant with my daughter I charted perfectly, took my temps every day I started charting again about 4 months ago, but this month I got real serious and committed to temping every morning! My temp has been increasing every day since ovulation, its looking pretty so far. I keep getting menstrual cramps every day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search