Fun Facts! (share yours!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
Let's see:

I am the youngest of 8 children

Dh and I will celebrate our 16 year anniversary on June 8th.

April 2nd, 2012, 12:04 PM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina9809 View Post
I've been most places.... even Antarctica!!!
WOW! Sounds cold! Sorry to bend your ear like this, but you have GOT to tell us why you chose to go to Antarctica and what you did there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_78 View Post
Two months after our honeymoon in Hawaii, the DH and I decided on a Monday night to leave the next day on a second trip to Hawaii I have never pulled a sickie before - but it was the most spontaneous & fun trip we have ever had!!
That is awesome! Spontaneous trips like that are amazing, aren't they? Now I feel like doing something spontaneous... you know, aside from spontaneous pregnancies. My family is used to that by now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilemma86 View Post
Fun fact #1- we kinda have a small farm with 4horses, some odd number chickens, large pond, a cow, 14 hunting beagles, 2 house dogs (pit bulls), 1 house cat, 1 barn cat, and last but not least a bird!
Wow, that is a lot of animals!! I bet it's fun at your place. Now you have to tell us all their names!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caajje6 View Post
Let's see:

I am the youngest of 8 children

Dh and I will celebrate our 16 year anniversary on June 8th.
Happy (very early) anniversary to you and your DH!

April 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How fun! Where are you guys going? We just got back from Costa Rica a couple months ago and it was so beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina9809 View Post
Fun fact about me - I am going to be travelling in Central America for three weeks (during weeks 6-9 of my pregnancy)..... I am not even going to get to hear the heart beat before I leave (I leave on 5w 5d)..... people think I am crazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kristina View Post
Mary, that's so awesome!! I can just picture it. I've never had quail eggs before, are they similar to chicken eggs in taste? My husband's grandparents have chickens and I swear his Grandpa would rather spend time with them than with the family!
Kristina, they taste so delicious! Much richer than chicken eggs and they are only about a 1/4 of the size. They are hard to find, but you can sometimes find them at Whole Foods or an Asian market.
April 2nd, 2012, 01:28 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kristen-"Wow, that is a lot of animals!! I bet it's fun at your place. Now you have to tell us all their names!"
here they are:
house dogs: cheyenne and dallas
house cat- slate/ little Sh**
bird: cinnamon
barn cat:sunday/ cheese puff
horses: molly, emma, skittles, jewel
chickens: red, rooster, honey, whity, dumpling
hunting dogs: 7 are 5wk old pups so no names all the rest:
nala, simba, pumba, timon, bebe, chopper, coon

We did have one bass named Bob... but i think an egret got to him lol

April 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kristina View Post
WOW! Sounds cold! Sorry to bend your ear like this, but you have GOT to tell us why you chose to go to Antarctica and what you did there!!
I went there for a few reasons - one of which was that it was my final continent. I have now been to every continent!!

It was a really amazing trip - AMAZING!! Lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search