Please someone remind me... lol

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Someone needs to come to my house and remind me every hour that I am pregnant. I am sooo used to being on the go and constantly playing with Mason, cleaning, picking up the baby, cooking, working, etc... that I totally over did it yesterday. I even had a teeny tiny bit of spotting which freaked me out, but I now know its nothing and just from overdoing it! UGH!! The good thing is on work days Im in an office so I sit ALOT! lol

April 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right in the same boat! I keep overdoing it but I don't know another option. Like the other day, both children had a melt down when I went to pick up my son from preschool and I ended up carrying both of them out to the parking lot. With my first born's pregnancy, I changed purses to a lighter purse so not to carry anything heavy and this one, I am carrying almost 70 pounds of children. Eeek.

April 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
Oh hun! You need to take it easy!! Thank goodness for desk jobs though, am I right? (I've got one too). It's hard to take it easy though especially when you have little ones. I think though that if you feel capable, as long as you can elude any spotting, you can continue what are you doing... emphasis on the "elude any spotting" part. But like my mother tells me whenever I overdo it: "You're a momma, you don't know HOW to take it easy!"

April 2nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
I did the same thing yesterday when I picked up my niece in church. I got yelled out by my sister, DH, and my mom..... I guess Im not picking up anything over 30 lbs... lol

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search