Poking my head in the door

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Momma_Mia

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Momma_Mia's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey ladies!! like everyone else, I'm cautiously peeking in and hoping to be a permanent member

I tested positive w IC on Saturday and went this morning to confirm w a blood test. Now that the nurse says it's official, I figured I would post.

My name is Mary. I have 2 daughters (15yrs & 8 yrs) with my DH and he has an older daughter as well. It's still not registering with me that I am indeed pregnant so I am trying not to get too excited. I am not even a full 4 weeks. Based on FF my estimated due date is 12-12-12...how cool is that? not like it will happen than but it's still pretty cool.

Well ladies i look forwarding to getting all fat n pregnant with you ladies

so have u already told other people or ur other kids? If not, when do u plan on telling them? DH wants to tell the kids ASAP bc they having been wanting us to have another one for a long time and they didn't even know that we were trying

Thank you Jaidynsmum

April 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
Congrats and Welcome

I'm Shannon EDD Dec 10th! We aren't telling anyone for awhile but I have been tryin to get our 2 year old used to the idea.
April 2nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Congrats Mary!! So glad we are gonna get big and preggo together!!!! My family knows.. we are telling DD tonight... and his family either this week or next week... Its all so exciting...

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 2nd, 2012, 10:39 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations and welcome! My name is Mary too.
As far as telling my husband and I telling, my best friend guessed when we were on the phone the other day another friend who lives a few hours away knows, but besides that, only you guys and another forum know!
This is my 6th pregnancy, but hopefully my 3rd to get out of the 1st tri, so we are a little more cautious. We'll tell the kids and our parents after the nuchal screen just to make sure that everything is healthy and a go.
April 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
Congrats Mary!! That would be so awesome if you had your little one on 12-12-12 ... don't ask me why I didn't even think of that possibility til you said it! And even more exciting that you get to tell the news to your kids! How/when do you think you'll do it?

I'm Kristina btw. This little bean will be our 4th!

April 2nd, 2012, 01:03 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there! my EDD is dec 16th.
I really want to wait until about 8 weeks to tell anyone..... but it has been two days and really i just want to tell anyone that looks in my direction. The DH doesn't know anything yet i will be telling him tonight! but we are going to have to tell our friends who we are vacaying with this weekend in the keys.... cuz they will catch on pretty quick that i am not drinking
April 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats, Mary!!! So happy to find you here!!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

April 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
brynnkelley04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
and

My name is Brynn and my youngest is also 8. Going to be a whole new start for the both of us I look forward to getting to know you better.

Brynn 30,
Rich 41, Marcus 11, Gavin 8
~~IVF #4 using Donor Eggs=BFP
~~April 18th 1st U/S=TWINS! Baby A 128bpm Baby B 124bpm

April 2nd, 2012, 06:19 PM
Super Mommy
Congratulations and welcome!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search