UPDATED: First appointment after all!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2012, 05:21 AM
*Kristina's Avatar Miss Mommy
You know, you are jumping down MY throat calling me ignorant and sarcastic, though I was simply stating fact: how I felt (being confused why YOU were confused, which is the same thing you were doing), and that I was reiterating because you obviously didn't read my earlier response. So you seem to be the one with the issue here, since I've never had one. Don't fault me for being excited at the prospect of being pregnant, and making my own siggy (since I make my OWN and can do what I want), and why shouldn't I be confident with three little ones already? Don't be upset with me because I had an earlier appointment than you did, and have better insight on my own body than you seem to (or at least more confidence) since I knew I was comfortable enough to say that I was expecting.

And I was. But I am not anymore. I experienced another chemical pregnancy. And your remarks have made it harder to deal with, so thank you. Now THERE is the sarcasm you assumed I had before. I hope you are more considerate and courteous to the others, because I've only shown kindness to you since joined here, while you have only shown inconsiderate words.

Again, thank you to everyone who was/is supportive. I will not be checking back here because I'm sure pettiness will ensue and I am not going to give the courtesy of reading what else may be posted.

Last edited by *Kristina; April 6th, 2012 at 05:26 AM.
April 6th, 2012, 05:34 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
I really don't see what it matters whether or not Kristina had an appt or not, or what the heck her siggy is/was. She was in here supporting us and there is really no need for us to question anything or look at anything she did as being dishonest! We are all here for encouragement and support and if we aren't going to be here to support each other it's better off we don't post anything!

With that being said! Congrats to those of you that so far are having successful pregnancies and to those that have cause for concern and have found out otherwise you will remain in my thoughts and prayers!
April 6th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kristina View Post
So you seem to be the one with the issue here, since I've never had one. Don't fault me for being excited at the prospect of being pregnant, and making my own siggy (since I make my OWN and can do what I want), and why shouldn't I be confident with three little ones already? Don't be upset with me because I had an earlier appointment than you did, and have better insight on my own body than you seem to (or at least more confidence) since I knew I was comfortable enough to say that I was expecting..
Yea thats exactely what it was....I was jealous you got to see the doctor before me ...real mature

Quote:
And I was. But I am not anymore. I experienced another chemical pregnancy. And your remarks have made it harder to deal with, so thank you. Now THERE is the sarcasm you assumed I had before. I hope you are more considerate and courteous to the others, because I've only shown kindness to you since joined here, while you have only shown inconsiderate words.
So now that you are not pregnant .....now you are going to say you had a chemical That is not a joke .....you dont lie about something like that. HOw could you have a chemical when you posted this in another post

Quote:
I cannot wait to get to know everyone, and I cannot wait to come back and share my BFP (once I have it). I am grateful for any crossed fingers, wishes of luck, prayers, or any variation of those! If all goes according to plan, I should be due December 20th..
This would be 10 days after i ovulated since i'm due Dec 10 which would mean you ovulated on March 29. So today would make you 8DPO....for all us TTC ladies that were at it month after month.....fully know you could not know you had a chemical pregnancy at this time. SO WHY LIE ABOUT IT. This is not something to lie about.

Anyways....sorry for your BFN and I have been nice and considerate to each and every woman here since joining JM .....until you posted a very ignorant comment to me when all i asked you was if you got your bfp yet and how many DPO;s you were??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond2009 View Post
I was thinking the same thing? I'm confused...... Did you get your BFP already? How many DPO are you ?
But i guess you just thought that you were pregnant since in your own words

Quote:
I have not received my BFP yet. But I am about 90% positive depending on a few criterion: I know when/what my husband did (LOL), I know when I was ovulating/ovulation date, I know my last menstrual date and how it corresponds, and I know how accurate/super fertile we are. So now it's just about playing the waiting game!
Sometimes it takes more then that....just sometimes.

Take care and never count your eggs before they hatch. Speaking from experience.

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search