We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. DH is BBQ tonight so I can get my "Campfire Sauce" Fix... yay!!!!!! I him.
2. Putting together the rest of the easter eggs for my class ( I am a Sunday School teacher) I am throwing an easter egg hunt for all my kids....
3. Easter Egg hunt at my daughters School tomorrow afternoon
4. DD has girl scouts tomorrow afternoon
5. Sunday Easter Egg Hunt at Home
6. Sunda Church
7. Sunday Church Potluck
8. Sunday Easter Egg Hunt at Church
Does anyone else think that I am gonna be one busy girl this weekend
A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
We went to Birmingham AL for the day today. We went to Buy Buy Baby (since this is te closest one to us) and are taking DS to the zoo :-) tomorrow we have our Easter Egg hunt and church and then Sunday we are going to church and grilling out steaks after since we have no family around :-)
We celebrate Easter. On Sunday I will sing at church in the morning, go to my in-laws for lunch, then my family for dinner. I work third shift and I work tonight, so tomorrow I will probably just sleep.
Mommy to Lucius (3) and August (2)