Introducing myself..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By rlh27
  • 1 Post By Becky_78
  • 1 Post By Momma_Mia
  • 1 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Wishinfor2ndblessing
  • 1 Post By gardenbelle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
Hi everyone!

My name is Crystal, I'm 25, & been with my boyfriend for just about 9 years. We're high school sweethearts. We are expecting our first child, EDD December 14th, which is also my birthday, so I am really hoping to have the baby on that day, it would really & truly be the best birthday present! Because we have been together for so long, and never ever had a pregnancy, I was really starting to think one of us was unable to have kids. But I was wrong!

So in the last week of March, I started craving Cool Ranch Doritos, something I haven't liked since I had a bad accident in '08 when I was 21. Then on Friday, March 30th, I bled for a few hours, very light pink in color. When I looked it up, I discovered implantation bleeding, which I had never heard of. Then I started to feel different. Pregnancy crossed my mind, but I thought no, I'm not gunna think I'm pregnant, I've been so sure in the past, at times, that I was pregnant, always got really excited & happy. Then i'd get a test, & BFN, & I would cry & be very upset for days. But this was different, I had never felt this way. Hungry, then while eating nauseas, then stop eating, 10 minutes later, STARVING! Always hungry (I eat a lot anyway, but I seemed to be hungry 24/7), bouts of nausea throughout the day, stomach pains, little crampy twinges in my abdomen, my face was really greasy, even though I wash it 2-3 times a day, & breaking out. So, I went on Monday & got a First Response hpt, 3 pack. I took it and left it without lookin cuz I was afraid it'd be bfn. I was so surpised & ecstatic when I looked & it was bfp! So by Wednesday I had taken all 3, all bfp. After I told my bf, got 3 more, all the same result.

I have to wait til May 3 to see the ob/gyn cuz they wanna wait til I'm 8 weeks. But I'm going sometime next week to get bloodwork done for another dr, I'm hopin to go Monday & I'm going to tell them about the 6 bfp & ask them to test for confirmation. Sorry this is so long, I wanted to tell everything. I also have a couple questions.

Since I found out, my symptoms seem to have almost gone away. Still feeling nauseas sometimes, I haven't actually thrown up (I'm kinda glad about that, I hate throwing up, I'm kinda scared to) I'm still always hungry & thirsty & peeing ALOT. My boobs just started feeling sore, mainly the nipples, a tiny bit in the actual boobs. Do I have anything to be worried about? I think I'm just over thinkin & scaring myself for no reason. As I've never been pregnant before, I kinda don't know what to expect.

Ok I'm done, sorry for rambling! Congratulations to you all, & I'm hoping to get to know everyone these next 9 months!
April 8th, 2012, 04:52 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Welcome and congratulations!

I'm Lucy, EDD December 16th. That's neat that your baby is due on your birthday! This is also my first pregnancy, so I too don't know what to expect. Every symptom (or lack of a certain symptom) I google to see if it's normal. I've been a little obsessed Anyways, glad you are joining us!
Crystalici0us4 likes this.
April 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome & congrats!!! It would be so awesome to have your baby on your birthday

My DH & I are also HS sweethearts!! And trust me, it crossed my mind more than once that there was no way we were that careful before...but I guess BC really works

Can't wait to get to know you better!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

April 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Momma_Mia's Avatar Super Mommy

congratulations!! I am also married to my high school sweetheart! My name is Mary and this is our 3rd, EDD 12/12. I know it's all so exciting but sometimes it best to just stay away from symptom checking on the internet....I havent had any m/s, just waves of nausea. I think that as your HCG levels increase the more you may start to feel nausea or m/s but everyone is different. I hope your lil one comes right on schedule...that would be one heck of a birthday present

Thank you Jaidynsmum

April 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Congrats! Symptoms come and go - I only had SLIGHT nausea with my first baby for the first week I knew I was pg and then nothing the rest of the pregnancy, so symptoms or lack thereof, don't mean much! Best of luck to you!
April 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
^ that's is a relief to hear! Thanks everyone!
April 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Welcome and Congrats!!! My name is Raina, DH is Ryan and we are expecting our 2nd on Dec 7th.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! Symptoms coming and going is totally normal. I look forward to getting to know you - I am Mary and I'm expecting #3.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search