~Raina's Christmas Miracle~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
After 15 long months we finally have our BFP!!!!! God is so good.... Here is a link if you want to read my TTC Journal. TTC #2

I went in yesterday for my fourth round of Betas, so I should be getting those results some time today. So far my betas have been

03/28 (12DPO)
HCG~ 28
Progesterone~ 28.91

03/30 (14DPO)
HCG~ 63

04/02 (17DPO)
HCG~ 283
Progesterone~ 35

04/09 (24DPO)
HCG~ 5,912
Progesterone~ 35

The nurse said that the doctor wants to watch me and baby very closely considering the complications I had with DD. I feel a little more at ease knowing that the doctor is as much involved as she can possibly be. Baby's first ultrasound is 04/17... really excited about that.. hopefully we will get to hear/see the baby's heart beat, and that puts momma more at ease....

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Dear baby,

I have only know about you for 8 days now, and I am completely in love with you. Please hold on to mommy really tight until I say its time to come out. Please grow strong and healthy. There are so many people waiting for your arrival in December. Your big sister is already smitten. She kisses my belly every day, saying "I can't wait till Decemeber" or "I wish it was December already". You are so loved my sweet, sweet child. So please hold on to mommy tight and grow, little one, grow!

Love Mommy

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Dear God,

Please place you protective hands around this child. I ask that you protect it, and help this child to become strong and healthy. Most of all Lord, I thank you. Thank you for the wonderful blessing that is growing within me. I can't wait to meet him or her and to be able to hold this child. Thank you.

Amen.
dickersons09 likes this.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; April 10th, 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Updated Betas
April 10th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Updated my betas from 04/09 which was 24DPO..... HCG 5,912 and progesterone is still 35... I am thinking that I can breathe a bit more now... and relax some more... I have been couting down the days until 6 weeks, and then until I see the heartbeat just knowing that with each milestone your risk goes down even more... but 5,912 seems like such a high number to me... with a doubling rate of every 48 hours... it should have been approx in the 3,000 so I am really happy with those numbers... higher than I thought it was going to be...

Dear Baby,

I am so in love with you, and momma is so happy that your here. Please continue to grown healthy and strong. Hold on really tight until momma says its time to let go.... I can;t wait to see you in your first picture next week!!!!

Love Momma

April 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Dear God,

Please keep your hand of protection upon this child. Please continue to give me a sense of peace and comfort. I know that you have blessed us with this wonderful blessing and will continue to bless us and nurture us. Thank you for this wonderful gift that you have entrusted Ryan and I with. Please help this child to continue to grow big, strong, and healthy.

Amen

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; April 10th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
April 10th, 2012, 03:58 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So excited to follow your journey!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

April 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks! So happy to be on this journey.

April 11th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Today I have been mainly tired. Typically about noon to one I start to feel exhausted and sleepy and end up fighting the exhaustion the rest of the day. I would love to take a nap when I get home but as a mom of a 7 hear old that not likely.

Cravings have mainly been....
Red Robin's Campfire Sauce
Potatoes dipped in ranch and ketchup
Eggs.... Any kind of eggs (Really love hard boiled eggs and sweet pickles, yum)
Apple Juice (I think I have gone through almost 4 gallons of it)

Still praying for my little Christmas Miracle. I can't wait for the u/s on the 17th. This week seems to be going by so slowly. Please God speed this week up, and keep the baby protected and safe.

April 13th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Wow, we have a lot in common! I am really enjoying your posts. We just got our BFP last week after 15 months and we had a very complicated pregnancy with DD. Hope everything is going well and I'll be praying for a safe pregnancy for you!
April 13th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I am so exhausted. To say that last night was eventful doesn't begin to explain it....

I usually check the mail when I get home. Yesterday, I had a piece of mail for my mom in my mailbox. All I could think was "ok God, I get it, off to moms I go." Little did I know that my mom had received some very important news about 4 hours earlier. I found out last night that my mom is moving about an hour away for work. Some people may think "whats the big deal?" The big deal is that my mom is one of my best friends. She literally lives in the same apt building as I do. If I were to take down my dining room wall, you would be able to walk between both of our apts. So having my mom an hour away is a lot to me. It also means that I will be able to see my mom maybe 1 or 2 times a month. Compared to almost everyday... I'm not liking this change.

Next DD and I went to dinner. We were joined by my brother and his girldfriend. Had an absolute blast. When DD and I got home it was time for bath time. As I was helping her with her bath I found a spot on the back of her leg. All I could think was "OMG, Where did she get ring worm from?" We do not own a dog, or cat or anything but 2 guinea pigs. Needless to say it was about 8:00 at night so no doctors office was open. DD leaves today for her father's for the weekend. So off to after hours clinic we went. We were there until 10:15ish.... OMG!!!! Then off to the pharmacy for presrciption ointment. Got home got the ointment on her leg, and off to bed. I think I finally made it to sleep around 11pm.

I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!

So here I am sitting at work tired out of my mind... and trying to figure out how in the world I am going to be able to see my mom more than once or twice a month.

I just need a nap, and some edemame when I wake up!

On the plus side I am 6 weeks today. Doctor appointment and u/s Tuesday. This week seems like it is just dragging ever so slowly.... Please hurry up and let it be Tuesday. And then plus hurry up and let it be the end of May so I can be in my 2nd trimester. I am begging, please please please.

April 14th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
First I'm glad you started posts. Second, I'm sorry you had a rough day. :/ Hopefully, you won't get M/S either. That would just throw a wrench in it all .

I'll be stalking you....

April 17th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Well the M/S that I had before has gotten worse.... its more like all day sickness... but I am not complaining.... I'll take it.... weird as it is, it makes me feel better having the M/S cause I know everything is ok.... (if that makes any sense)

I am deffinately not sleeping well.... I toss and turn, like I can't possibly get comfortable, or I wake up 4-5 times to go pee... such a weak bladder already.

Last night I had a horrible nightmare that I needed to buy 2 white, baby caskets. It was so freakin real, and vivid. I was terrified. But I woke up and was able to shake it off for the most part.

I have my first doctor's appointment and u/s this afternoon. I am so freakin excited. I am leaving work in 20 mins to go meet up with my DH, get some breakfast, and spend some time together before the appointment. I am so praying that we at least get to see a heart beat. That would make me feel so much better. God, please let me see/hear a heart beat.

April 17th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Yay for the first u/s!! I can't wait to hear updates!

P.S. I am sure your dream was just related to the anxiety you are feeling about the first u/s...shake it off and put those bad thoughts to bed!

April 18th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Well little one, you made your momma and daddy proud yesterday at our very first doctor appointment and u/s. Our u/s was first.... and as soon as they started I saw you.... So tiny and precious. (I knew you were there, but the u/s just made it so much more real.) Daddy was watching the screen the whole time. Then I saw you flicker, and I couldn't help but smile. (I knew what that flickering meant ) As soon as I saw you flicker the u/s tech asked me if I saw it... and I just said "*sigh Ya" Then she turned the sound up and we could hear your heartbeat. Momma cried, and then Daddy grabbed my hand, and we sat there and finnished the u/s watching the screen and holding hands. I am so in love.

Next was our appointment with the doctor. And she said everything looks great, and she was really happy with the u/s too. YAY!!!!! Due date right now is still Dec 7th, and the doctor said it is safest if you are born via a secheduled c-section. Which momma already figured due to all the complications I had with Hannah. The doctor also said that once your able to see and hear a heartbeat the risk of m/c goes below 5%. So momma is trying to breathe now.

Then the doctor surprised momma with her annual checkup. That was a surprise and deffinitely something new for daddy. But all in all everything looks great, and healthy. YAY!!!! We go back in 2 weeks for another appointment and u/s.

So keep growing big and strong and healthy my little snowflake. Hold on really tight, and dont let go. I can't wait to see you in December. Daddy, sissy, and I love you so much already.

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; April 18th, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
April 18th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Yay so awesome!! I love this update

Congrats to you and the family on a beautiful snowflake!

April 19th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Brandy- View Post
Yay so awesome!! I love this update

Congrats to you and the family on a beautiful snowflake!
I'm SO glad everything went well Enjoy the rest of your week momma!
April 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM
Caerus's Avatar Due in Sept 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing View Post
Then I saw you flicker, and I couldn't help but smile. (I knew what that flickering meant ) As soon as I saw you flicker the u/s tech asked me if I saw it... and I just said "*sigh Ya" Then she turned the sound up and we could hear your heartbeat. Momma cried, and then Daddy grabbed my hand, and we sat there and finnished the u/s watching the screen and holding hands. I am so in love.
I think I've posted this already, but I just have to repeat that this part especially makes me smile so much it hurts.
Hopolka likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie!

Pregnant #1 with 2 Angels in Heaven
April 28th, 2012, 03:23 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Raina, I just stopped by to tell you once again, Congratulations beautiful lady! I pray your next 8 months go smoothly for you.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 30th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Well I haven't been on here updating my journal as much because I have been so terribly sick. Friday I actually went home early cause all I could do was sit at my desk and hold my tummy. I was so sick that I was almost in tears, so I decided to go home early. I have been unable to really focus on anything but how sick I felt. Finally I called the dr on Friday, mainly cause DH was so persistant that I call. She ended up putting me on zofran, and phenergan to help with the morning sickness. I have to say.... the meds dont take the morning sickness completely away, but they do take the edge off. I actually was able to eat this weekend, without having to force myself from getting sick. It was amazing

I have another appointment with the dor, and another u/s tomorrow. So hoping that my lil snowflake is still doing well. I can't wait till tomorrow. Come on Monday, Let's go by quickly!!

May 1st, 2012, 08:11 PM
How did the u/s go?

And I'm glad the medicine is helping some!

May 3rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
I have been so sick lately. I have tried to check in as much as I could. But when you feel like you can barely hold your head up, it’s a bit difficult to do anything else. I tried everything possible to help the morning sickness, but nothing was working. Friday I went home early cause all I could do at my desk was hold my tummy. I was literally almost in tears, and finally called the doctor for help. So she put me on Zofran during the day, and Phenergan to relieve the morning sickness at night (cause it also makes you drowsy.) I my doctor. The meds don’t take the morning sickness away, they just take the edge off, which helps a lot. I finally have been able to get some work done. Hopefully the morning sickness will pass once the 2nd trimester gets here…. Fxd!

Tuesday was our 2nd doctor appointment, and ultra sound. Everything went perfect!! We got to hear the baby’s heart beat again…. 170!!!! What a strong heart beat!!! Baby is working nice and hard to get big and strong!! I LOVE hearing the heart beat. There’s nothing better, huh girls! I have another doctor’s appointment on May 29th, which I will be in my 2nd trimester…. OMG the time is flying by!!!! Hopefully then we can schedule the next ultrasound appt for the gender scan. Here is another picture of our little snowflake.

Sorry its so big.

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; May 17th, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
May 16th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Awww, I can't see the picture.

C'mon 2nd trimester! Raina needs to not be sick!
swtneka likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search