Tay's Baby #2

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 01:25 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 lbs.... starting weight 137-140 depending on the day
Maternity clothes? Only what I have from the last pregnancy
Stretch marks? No new ones... a couple old very light ones from last time
Sleep: Tired... but having trouble falling asleep, and trouble waking up - but sleeping great!
Best moment this week: nice dark positive test following a couple light ones on Sunday morning
Have you told family and friends: A couple close friends now know - slipped out.... my sister caught me too.... they have been sworn to secrecy - no one else yet!
Miss Anything? Not yet... would be nice to have a glass of wine in the evening... but I love being pregnant way more than I love wine
Movement: no
Food cravings: no
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: looking bloated
Gender prediction: no idea yet!
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

Last edited by ** Tay **; July 2nd, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
April 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: .5 - 1 lbs.... depends in the day... little bloated still
Maternity clothes? Only what I have from the last pregnancy
Sleep: Not as tired as last week... get tired Mid-Afternoon, nothing a Diet Coke cant fix.
Best moment this week: Finished my "Pregnancy Chalkboard"! - so excited to use it!
Have you told family and friends: Only the few from last week... nothings leaked so far!
Miss Anything? Not yet...
Food cravings: no... but cheese and pasta are particularly delicious
Anything making you queasy or sick: no

April 27th, 2012, 09:04 AM
How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 1-1.5 lbs.... depends in the day... little bloated still
Maternity clothes? Super Cute T from Target that looks like a normal shirt, but will fit for awhile
Sleep: sleeping better.... tired days are hit and miss - feelin good by 1:00
Best moment this week: First Dr Appt 4/25 - got an U/S and got to hear bubs heartbeat!!
Have you told family and friends: Started telling family after our ultrasound!! Most of the family knows - wont announce to the world till they all do
Miss Anything? Not yet... but after babysitting a couple weeks in a row - a beer would be nice!
Food cravings: no... but cheese and pasta are particularly delicious...and Veggies
Anything making you queasy or sick: anything fried.
Wedding rings on or off? On - but fingers are swollen in the mornings - tryin to cut way back on sodium to help with bloating.

May 6th, 2012, 08:53 AM
How far along? 7 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 1-1.5 lbs.... depends in the day... Bloating mostly gone - most days.
Maternity clothes? Not yet... But stretchy pants are my friend!
Stretch marks? No new ones... a couple old very light ones from last time are showing up a bit better
Sleep: Sleeping much better!
Best moment this week: Got some relief from my Nausea and m/s!!!! Feelin good for the third day in a row today!
Have you told family and friends: Were out! Most everyone knowa
Miss Anything? Went out for a bday dinner last night.... Margarita on Cinco De Mayo woulda been nice - but not feeling like I'm missing out on anything.
Food cravings: Anything Starchy
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING was this week.... THANK GOODNESS it passed quickly.... only lasting a week 1/2ish
Have you started to show yet: By the end of the day I feel bloated enough to feel like I could look like it to others.... but no, not yet.
Gender prediction: not a clue, but did have a "Boy Dream" a few nights ago
Wedding rings on or off? On - but fingers are swollen in the mornings - tryin to cut way back on sodium to help with bloating.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - a few days ago.... Terribly moody from feeling so sick ALL DAY.

May 6th, 2012, 05:03 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I hope you dont mind but I would like to take your general idea and set up of your journal to do one of my own.
I just love the way you did.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Go for it!!

May 10th, 2012, 01:53 PM
How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 1-1.5 lbs.... depends in the day... Bloating mostly gone - most days.
Maternity clothes? Not yet... But stretchy pants are my friend!
Stretch marks? No new ones... a couple old very light ones from last time are showing up a bit better - esp. on my hips
Sleep: Sleeping much better!... When Ty isnt waking us up by coming to our bed in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: Hubby is touching my stomach more
Have you told family and friends: Were out! Most everyone knows
Miss Anything? Wishin for a few cups of coffee every morning... It just doesnt taste good though.... I sure could use the pick me up some days.
Food cravings: Veggies with Salt and Pepper. Bread.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really... most foods just dont sound super appealing though.
Have you started to show yet: Starting to feel the "Bump"... still low - and I feel very very bloated still - cannot button my pants.
Gender prediction: I got nothin
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super Happy!
Looking forward to: Havin a Bump!!

May 30th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Whooops!! Missed a couple weeks!

How far along?
11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 1-1.5 lbs.... depends in the day... Some days up a bit, some days down a bit.
Maternity clothes? YES! Wore maternity jeans (capris) for the first time yesterday and I was in HEAVEN!... had been rubberbanding my pants for a few weeks and it was finally getting tight.
Stretch marks? No new ones...
Sleep: Having trouble falling asleep - starting to feel like I cant lay COMPLETELY on my stomach anymore.
Best moment this week: Slippin on those new Maternity Capris!!
Have you told family and friends: Everyone Knows
Miss Anything? I can drink a little coffee again so thats super fantastic... missing not feeling "off"
Movement: no... but bought a doppler and I can hear the babes HB whenever I want!
Food cravings: Salad Bars. Bread. Pasta
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... nothing in particular, though I do get nauseous/queasy at times for no reason. I have a slight aversion to most sweets.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, especially when I am a few meals in after lunchtime... starting to get harder
Gender prediction: thinking BOY this week...
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super Happy!... most of my really bad nausea/morning sickness is gone... but I have days I just feel "Off"... slightly nauseous, but not completely miserable. still happy
Looking forward to: Havin a Big Bump!!.... and my 20week Scan

June 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM
How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up one pound
Maternity clothes? YES! Not tops. Just bottoms. I can still fit my normal jeans - but its really prettier and better for everyone if I stick to the maternity ones
Sleep: Wakin up early to pee... Feelin the bump when I sleep on my stomach
Best moment this week: Ultrasound to re-check dates... baby is measuring a week ahead and looks fantastic!
Miss Anything? Went to Lagoon this weekend... Missed going on rides with my hubby.
Movement: Thinkin Im feeling random flutters!!
Food cravings: Salad Bars. Bread. Pasta
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... nothing in particular, though I do get nauseous/queasy at times for no reason. I have a slight aversion to most sweets.
Have you started to show yet: Sure have!!! Starting to be firm all the way up to my bellybutton now!
Gender prediction: thinking BOY this week... and the ultrasound tech said her early guess would be boy too... but that it was still too early to tell.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super Happy!... most of my really bad nausea/morning sickness is gone... but I have days I just feel "Off"... slightly nauseous, but not completely miserable. still happy
Looking forward to: My next appt. on 7/3 to ease my mind about the news of my Low-Lying Placenta and SCH.

July 18th, 2012, 03:38 PM
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up between 3-4lbs
Maternity clothes? YES! Mostly all maternity bottoms and stretchy tops for me!!
Sleep: Sleeping good!
Best moment this week:Felt the baby move from the outside!!!!
Miss Anything? BBQ'd and ate outside last night... Ty played a long time after dinner and beau and I just hung out and watched... normally would have had a glass of wine in my hand...
Movement: Lots... almost daily... have only felt from the outside maybe 2 or 3 times though. Cant wait till Im feeling big movements consistantly
Food cravings: Salads, Bagels and cream cheese. Fruity candy (starburst, skittles)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... nothing in particular. I still randomly get sick and puke up half my breakfast in the mornings sometimes though
Have you started to show yet: Sure have!!! Starting to be nice and hard and round now!
Gender prediction: Boy. One week and we find out!!
Looking forward to: Beau feeling the baby move and my 20week Anatomy scan next week!!!!!

August 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Missed the past couple weeks! Found out at 19 weeks our little bundle is a little Man Bundle!!!
How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up between 7-10lbs
Sleep: Sleeping good... got a new Snoogle for my bday and its fantastic!
Best moment this week: Buying bedroom furniture!!! We have a crib, dresser and armoire now!
Miss Anything? Nothing worth whining about... went out the the lake this past weekend though and it was soooo hot! A nice cold beer and a few times on the wakeboard would definitely have made the day
Movement: Lots... this little man is a mover and a shaker!! Most active between 9pm-midnight
Food cravings: Sourdough bread, green apples, frozen burritos and Fruity candy (starburst, skittles)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... nothing in particular. I still randomly get sick and puke up half my breakfast in the mornings sometimes though
Have you started to show yet: oh yes... no hiding this sucker!
Gender prediction: Its a boy!!
Belly Button in or out? In, but widening
Looking forward to: Getting Babys bedroom decorated and organized Been buying lots of cute clothes so I need somewhere to put them all!

Last edited by ** Tay **; August 7th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
August 21st, 2012, 11:02 AM
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10-12lbs
Sleep: Nice and hard this week because of late nights at the fair - I could use a good nap most days though!
Best moment this week: Others seeing my belly move from across the room!!! Well - she was about 5 feet away and could see him bouncin around
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Lots... this little man is a mover and a shaker!! Most active between 9pm-midnight
Food cravings: Honeycrisp or Pink lady apples dipped in vanilla yogurt, lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Labor Signs: no... having Braxton Hicks now though
Looking forward to: Getting Babys bedroom decorated and organized Been buying lots of cute clothes so I need somewhere to put them all!

September 6th, 2012, 09:04 AM
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10-12lbs
Stretch marks? No new ones... but the old ones are showing more - all white ones
Sleep: Starting to have problems getting comfy -
Best moment this week: Finding a ton of cute clothes at a couple consignment stores for a great price!!
Miss Anything? No
Movement: Lots... this little man is a mover and a shaker!! Most active between 9pm-midnight and in the mid-morning
Food cravings: Coffee, Apples... appetite isnt as voracious has it was a few weeks ago...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Wedding rings on or off? On - Ive lost some weight in my arms and hands, my rings are actually bigger on me than they were before
Looking forward to: Third Trimester! Its comin up!! Also, deciding on his FOR SURE name.... We really like Bowen James as of now - but beau is still holdin out to make sure he LOVES it.

October 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 15-18lbs
Maternity clothes? YES! Though Im carrying so low - even maternity jeans tend to dig into my belly...lately Ive just been wearing my normal jeans unbuttoned again
Stretch marks? No new ones... but the old ones are showing more - all white ones
Sleep: Sleeping good when Tylee stays in her bed all night :/

Best moment this week: Had Ty's 3rs/Family photos done and found a super cute maternity outfit I felt great it!
Miss Anything? No
Movement: Lots... this little man is a mover and a shaker!! Most active between 9pm-midnight and in the mid-morning
Food cravings: Honeycrisp Apples and Sweets..... Cookies.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No ~ randomly puke sometimes though still
Wedding rings on or off? On - Ive lost some weight in my arms and hands, my rings are actually bigger on me than they were before
Looking forward to: Tys birthday at the end of the month and Halloween!!! Also My baby shower is coming up right after that

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search