Hairy legs & a violated girly parts :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By crystalcherry
  • 1 Post By MarlowesMum
  • 1 Post By crystalcherry

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First off I need to say I HATE shaving. I understand that its one of those necessary evils for is ladies but dang it....its aggravating. I normally only have to shave twice a week, maybe three times if I'm going to DTD & don't want to chase DH off with porcupine legs. Last night i shaved my legs for my appt & they already feel like I haven't shaved in months! I understand I full od hormones but this is nuts. I did buy the new Venus with Olay & love it....yay for a new razor.

Second, DH & I have not done anything since when I'm sure I got pg, March 10! So after a transvaginal u/s and pap today I feel like my girly parts have been violated! Maybe I need a good soak in a warm bath with Epson salt or something. I think I need a do not disturb sign until after this baby gets here.
Diamond2009, *Leah* and Blcooper32 like this.

April 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just have to tell you how irresistable this topic subject line was.
There's just something about the words hairy and girly parts that I can't resist. Wow. That really came out wrong.

Anywhoo...I feel your (hair) pain. I too loath shaving. Living in Northern Michigan, this is usually not a big deal, since pants are a veritable necessity for 7 months out of the year. I ,however, have long since stopped caring about grooming my porcupine legs for my DH. I figure if he wants it bad enough, he can grin and bear it. Indeed, I imagine my legs will get more shaving action prior to any OB appts then they have since I married my husband.

We DTD last night for the first time this week (due to aforementioned cramp weirdness), and it felt like forever. You are clearly a saint..with all your abstinence and leg shaving.

April 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel ya! I am the queen of hairy legs.... DH HATES it.... when hes lucky I shave when I know were gonna get it on - but he loves me hair and all
Now that im Preg again it will be better... Im a weirdo about grooming before OB appts... I DO NOT want to be the Beastly patient.

I prefer being waxed but NOT while pregnant.... hurts soooooooo bad... maybe my skin is just way more sensitive - but holy cow - once and never again!

April 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate shaving too. I have always said its not fair that guys don't have to but we do...as was said if he wants it bad enough he will deal with it lol and I know I would never last that long without dtd... as for being violated I have had 3 trasvaginal u/s in a row just to descover that I'm allergic to the lubricant they use at my drs office lol it was horrible...
April 12th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
I havent shaved this week at all.... and I have DTD since "fertile time" either.... I know its ok too, but I dont think I am comfortable DTD during the first trimester.... and if I am not comfortable than DH can just wait.... I know the hormones will soon make me randy again

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 12th, 2012, 11:54 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ** Tay ** View Post
I prefer being waxed but NOT while pregnant.... hurts soooooooo bad... maybe my skin is just way more sensitive - but holy cow - once and never again!
Oh geez, I had actually asked about whether anyone had waxed during pregnancy in a previous post…I was considering it for my ladyparts (whom I hate shaving even worse than my legs), but I didn’t even think about skin sensitivity….crapfest.

April 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You may be tougher than me... but I had tears. And it wasnt my first Wax-Rodeo.

April 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Since there ia increased blood flow over the entire body I can only imagine how painful waxing would be. Eyebrows cause misery so I imagine I would die!
Diamond2009 likes this.

April 12th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I agree...when i thread my eyebrows while i'm pregnant it hurts however before i was pregnant i loved it. I thought it was sooooo relaxing.

As far as shaving ....i hate having to shave soooo much. I do but dont like it and i'm with Tara ...i dont want to be the beastly patient at the OB office

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

April 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Now the stupid pap is making me spot! It always happens even when Im not pg but dang its
aggravating.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search