Ultrasound #3 *UPDATE

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *Leah*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2012, 01:15 PM
kateb10's Avatar Expecting #2!!!
I think I'm just a worry wart. Spotting a second time (first time was last week). I spotted last night and this am, again small amounts of brown but showing when I wipe.

So I've called in to OB and they want to see me again. Tomorrow morning at 9am with a new and different doctor. From my calculations I will be 6 weeks 1 day. I hope all is good with little bean in there.

How silly this will be my THIRD ultrasound in this pregnancy? I guess they want to monitor me closely. I'm not complaining as we are going on a trip this weekend and I don't want to worry my vacation away...

**UPDATE**

WE HEARD THE SWEET LITTLE HEARTBEAT!!!!!

And this doctor was so lovely and nice, and encouraging. He was so positive, everything looks beautiful and perfect he says! And he gave us a due date of December 6, 2012 - exactly what I thought! He showed me exactly the little clots on the ultrasound that are the reason for the spotting. He said it is the yolk sac "eating" the uterus; weird, I know. But he said it's old blood getting moved out of the way!

And we have another ultrasound scheduled for 3 weeks from now. I'm so ecstatic. I hadn't really let myself get excited since we just had a miscarriage. But I'm so excited to meet this little peanut already!!!!!!

Kate

Wife to Stu, Mommy to English Jane (15 months), remembering sweet babe lost Feb. 24 at 8 weeks

Last edited by kateb10; April 13th, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
April 12th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Lots of T&Ps Kate!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 12th, 2012, 01:25 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Can't wait for the update! Hopefully they can see the baby and maybe even see a heartbeat. I know how nerve wracking it can be, so I hope tomorrow's u/s gives you some peace of mind.
April 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had 3 too so it's not silly and I heard both heartbeats at 6w1d so maybe you can too...
April 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I know it's scary, but brown spotting is old blood. I bet it is just your uterus stretching to make room for the baby and a little bit got dislodged. Best of luck and you're lucky your clinic does that many u/s to make sure everything is okay! keep us posted.
Diamond2009 likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 12th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
At least you get to see the bean so many times. Lucky you

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

April 12th, 2012, 04:09 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
GL!!

Can't wait to hear about your results!!
April 12th, 2012, 06:30 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive had spotting so far too, just like my last two baby's. Its sucks and its so dang scary. I also have had 2 u/s's already, and both were spot on with development. Keep your chin up and cant wait to hear about your LO's great h/b at your scan tomorrow! Im getting one on Saturday to see the h/b too!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search