Amelia's addition to the furbabies!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lilemma86

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2012, 08:07 AM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok so i think i will be keeping this and maybe the other journal in TTC #1. But anyway a little background:

both the DH and I are both 25 and we have a ton of furbabies! Inside we have two pitties one boy and one girl, a green cheek conure bird, and a short haired cat. Outside we have 7 hunting beagles 4 horses and 6 chickens! I know it really is a funny farm We also live on the farm with my parents, grandparents, and other side grandfather.Oh and my MIL lives with us for the time being.....

I have felt great! my BBs are already getting bigger! but besides some cramps every now and then i really do not have anything to complain about. Ill KUP!

just for fun!

April 15th, 2012, 06:45 AM
5 weeks

This week has gone by fast! Yesterday I had to tell my pole fitness instructor because her class kicks my butt! She was super excited! And no jumping or inverted tricks! Bit that's ok I'll take that. I also bought a pregnancy journal today from Barnes and noble. It is a pregnancy journal and planner. It has a section of checklists for gift registeries, shower gifts, and hospital checklist. The dhs mil asked me about my boobs the other that and it was uncomfortable talking to her about it! Grrrr the dh told her not to ask me any personal questions anymore cuz it is just weird. As far as any symptoms I can't really say there are any! Hope this stays that way
Maybeababy81 likes this.

April 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
The nausea has been getting worse...... just a little more everyday . Hopefully this will not be bad....

April 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
6 weeks

UGGGG the nausea has really kicked in and kicked my butt!! Monday i went home from work. I really want a nap today but this is probably not going to happen due to work and then rehersal dinner for best friend. Thank god the wedding tomorrow is in the afternoon when i usually feel a little better. This whole waiting to tell people thing is really hard! I have told some people, probably too many but oh well.

A friend of ours is having her baby May 9th at 730 am..... I just find it hard to set out a day to have a baby instead of letting the baby chose it's own day. oh well it is her plan and not mine. I just hope everything goes well!

April 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
7 weeks

well i have been nausea's all day! and my dad brought me over some pizza, it was so good! Except about a 3 minutes after finishing one slice with some ginger ale i got to revisit it..... in the bathroom,..... ! and i am so tired!!

I cannot wait till the miracle second trimester gets here! I know I feel really bad about complaining but i just want to not feel nauseus all day.

May 2nd, 2012, 02:33 PM
7 weeks 3days

So today is my day off from my retail job and I work as office assistant for my mom. So I feel pretty good for about a hour and half after I get up. Then it goes down hill! Last night the dh said "I guess yours is not morning sickness, it's afternoon sickness". I told him no! Mine is all day sickness!! I picked up some Chinese food for my dad for lunch and when I got back to the shop I had to revisit the coffee I had drank a little of earlier that day...... I have not been able to eat much at all .

On another note the weather has been getting pretty warm here and it looks like it is going to be a hot summer!

May 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
8 weeks

So this past week has been pretty hard with the nausea! I remember thinking when I saw others girls who were pregnant complaining about being sick, and I would have loved to even be pregnant sick or not. I know it is hard to complain about the sickness! I just keep telling myself that this will not last . My dh and I own our own business just the two of us. So the past few days he has been letting me off early so I can go home and nap from the nausea. What a sweet man! Also the other night when I didn't cook . I had not eatin much all day except a bowl of apple jacks that night. Well the dh sat down with his bowl of cereal and it looked really good. I asked for a bite and he gave me the bowl. Thankfully we live on a family compound and my mother and grandmother have been fixing dinner for us. I think the nausea is getting a little better so I am looking forward to what this week brings!

May 16th, 2012, 10:53 AM
9 weeks 3 days

So i went to the doctor yesterday. Since i have not had my first appt with the midwife yet i did see them. i went to my regular doc. Anyway I got some zofran so I can eat again! I did throw up about once a day, but it is usually a while after i eat so at least i am getting some of what I eat

Today is pretty good though! I am grabbing some lunch with a friend later and maybe get a good nap today!

The DH left for FL today and he will be back Sunday last night when he got in bed he put his head on my stomach. I told him he probably could not hear anything except for my stomach growling He asked if he will be about to hear anything and I told him probably not but he will be able to feel it kick. he asked how and i told him every time the LO kicks me ill kick him! lol JK, but that at some point he will be able to feel it from the outside can't wait!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search