Log In Sign Up

Cramping


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Landon's Mommy~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
April 13th, 2012, 01:17 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,593
Anyone having cramping still? I've started getting some in the past couple of days and it makes me nervous!
__________________
Big brother!

Little brother!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
April 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,401
Yes, off and on. I too was flipped out this week, but the longer I got "away" from it...(meaning the longer I experienced it without having any bleeding), the better I felt about it. I know cramping is normal - but coming off of a m/c in January, I have to physically remind myself of that sometimes.

You're not alone in your nervousness...I think we're all there.
__________________
Maggie - Proud Mommy to Marlowe & Willamina
Reply With Quote
  #3  
April 13th, 2012, 01:23 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bella Vista, Arkansas
Posts: 1,743
Every day. Im soaking in the tub, took a tylenol and downing water right now. I think mine is qorae today since I had the transvaginal u/s yesterday & a pap.
__________________
Mom to Jakob (10), Jarrett (9), and Elijah (4) and Tyler. (7 months) DH Cody
**always remembering my 3 angels*



Reply With Quote
  #4  
April 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
Yes, off and on. I too was flipped out this week, but the longer I got "away" from it...(meaning the longer I experienced it without having any bleeding), the better I felt about it. I know cramping is normal - but coming off of a m/c in January, I have to physically remind myself of that sometimes.

You're not alone in your nervousness...I think we're all there.
I had a m/c in November so it makes me nervous as you can understand. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting so far but I'm just so stinking uneasy! Ugh!
__________________
Big brother!

Little brother!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
April 13th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 3,688
I'm feeling some light cramping on and off... as long as they stay mild I can keep from panicking. But yeah, they're disconcerting...
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6  
April 13th, 2012, 01:40 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Landon's Mommy~ View Post
I had a m/c in November so it makes me nervous as you can understand. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting so far but I'm just so stinking uneasy! Ugh!
You know, you'd think being 2nd time mommies that we'd have this whole pregnancy thing in the bag...turns out even a single m/c wreaks MAJOR havoc on your preggo confidence. I honestly don't remember even thinking about the cramping when I was pregnant with DD. Sigh...I'm sure we'll be fine by like...38 weeks at the latest, right?
__________________
Maggie - Proud Mommy to Marlowe & Willamina
Reply With Quote
  #7  
April 13th, 2012, 01:45 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 8,411
Had it with my last baby until 6.5wks! having some here and there with this one too still. Normal!
__________________
Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy..]

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Reply With Quote
  #8  
April 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
You know, you'd think being 2nd time mommies that we'd have this whole pregnancy thing in the bag...turns out even a single m/c wreaks MAJOR havoc on your preggo confidence. I honestly don't remember even thinking about the cramping when I was pregnant with DD. Sigh...I'm sure we'll be fine by like...38 weeks at the latest, right?
You're so right! I'm freaked out by every twinge and I check for blood every time I go to the bathroom. Ah!
jenncez likes this.
__________________
Big brother!

Little brother!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
April 13th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Landon's Mommy~ View Post
You're so right! I'm freaked out by every twinge and I check for blood every time I go to the bathroom. Ah!
I do the same thing!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
April 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Va
Posts: 2,323
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
I have it off and on... I've been told it's completely normal!
__________________
*Mommy to LinLeigh Quinn December 8th, 2012*
Reply With Quote
  #11  
April 13th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Amari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,631
a little bit off and on. I get stabbing pain feeling right around my ovaries area sometimes too? Not sure what that is?
__________________



Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0