Morning Sickness

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
When are you having morning sickness?

Mine seem to hit me about 630-7 at night. Then of course there is the random times throughout the day.
Last night DH made baked beans with pork chops for dinner. The smelll of the baked beans was making me sick. Which is sad because I normally love them. I think I might have made DH mad because of it too. But what am I gonna do I dont have control over it.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
April 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Depends on the day for me. Some days it's worst in the morning when I wake up and some it's in the afternoon. I'm pretty much constantly nauseated though, and if I get any relief from it it's in the evening.

April 14th, 2012, 12:48 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I seem to get random waves of it through out the day but t seems to be the worst right when get up.

Little brother!
April 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine started out about a week ago, right around the 6 week point. It was just in the morning for the first few days, but now I am throwing up about 5-10 times a day. Out of control! I will definitely be talking to my dr about getting some Zofran next week because it's affecting my health and making it hard for me to make my children their meals.
Before that, it was just waves of nausea which seem like a dream to me now. I can't wait until I'm out of the first tri, morning sickness is kicking my butt.

April 14th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't thrown up more then 10 times but it sure is hard to get anything done when you feel sick...but strangely enough I'm sick most of the day until 8pm then I feel a lot better lol even stranger the only thing I can eat during the day is rice,dry cereal, and grapes lol but for dinner I can have whatever I want lol
April 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had a few waves of nausea and some smells bother me. It really hasn't been bad at all. At almost 7 weeks it seems like it would have hit me full force by now. I hope it just means this pg is going to be easy on me.

April 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Try Vitamin B6 and ginger root. I just dont know the dosage limits on them.
Both of them are supposed to help with nausea.
I took ginger root this morning and it seemed to calm my tummy a little.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search