Weekend wrap up

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GeekLover11
  • 1 Post By mommyto2littlegirlies
  • 1 Post By mommyto2littlegirlies
  • 1 Post By karenwalter

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 05:20 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your weekend?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 (9wks) & 3/1/14 (9wks)
Chemical Pregnancy 5/31/15
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 16th, 2012, 05:58 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We honestly didn't do that much. Dh and I went on a date Friday night to Longhorn (Yummmmmy) for dinner and hung at home to watch playoff hockey.

Saturday we did a little bit of cleaning and house work. Then we went to Dh's mom's for a BBQ. Sunday, we ordered take out and again watched playoff hockey. I think that those games are probably not the best for my blood pressure

All in all, I can officially say that my weekends are starting to build around when I am going to eat
Brandiwine3 likes this.

Ashley
Ashley
April 16th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Saturday we had a very busy fun day!

DH had a skirmish in the morning, so we went with him and watched him shoot, then we hung out at the camper for a little while while the kids played.

In the afternoon we took a Civil War battlefield tour. Then went out for pizza then back to the range for a campfire, roasted marshmallows and made s'mores, I cleaned the camper - hadn't been done in over a year - ick!

And we were home by bedtime. It was a good day!

Sunday DH went back to the skirmish for the team competition. I took the kids to church. We played outside, and then napped the afternoon away, after dinner we took the kids to the park, and then came home and I gave the boys and DH a hair cut.

Oh and the people building the house next door stopped by and we talked to them for about an hour, they seem like really nice people, I am excited for them to move in!

Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 16th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Veteran
Well, I had all these plans of cleaning, organizing, you know....getting stuff done! That sure didn't happen as my bestie texted me Friday afternoon and demanded I go read a book called, "Fifty Shades of Grey". Oh my God. Let's just say I did absolutely nothing all weekend. No cooking. No laundry. I barely took my eyes off my kindle. *Warning* Blush.....It's a different kind of book Definitely not for everyone. But pretty awesome if you ask me. So yeah, I barely saw my husband or my kids this weekend. I actually cotemplated bringing my kindle to work to sneak read b/c I can't bare to take my eyes off of it! Yes, I'm that insane.
3Sapphires likes this.
April 16th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I heard that book is a bit ummm.. racy! LOL

April 16th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Veteran
Yes, racy is indeed one of the words I'd use to describe it
3Sapphires likes this.
April 16th, 2012, 07:46 AM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a GREAT weekend. I officially finished my Master's degree on Saturday! After 4 long years!!

So, we went to the theme park Knott's Berry Farm on Sunday and then out to dinner later to celebrate.

Only downside is I'm pretty sure Connor has parvo which can be bad for the baby So, I'm taking him to the doctor today to find out for sure.
CaliMommy likes this.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

April 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wellll I had an allergy flare and now I have a nasty chest cold.

We spent Saturday at the ball park since DH was coaching and his team had a tournament.

Sunday it got rained out and I took a nice nap and then got a ton of laundry and organizing done.

Overall it ended up being productive, but I'm paying for it today!
April 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Super Mommy
Friday night we had family fun night at the ball park. DH played on the coed softball team and I was running the concession stand for several hours. It was so much fun though. We had fire pits for the kids to have s'mores, jumpy houses and some super good food. Saturday we had softball games and we let the girls have friends stay the night. Finished the weekend by going to a cook out at a friends house on Sunday. Now it's Monday and we are exhausted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search