How Are You Feeling?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 08:35 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
How are you feeling post baby? Mommy blues? Hair falling out? Tired?

<3

<3
April 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
I am really tired but that is not just from baby it is more the whole being up with her at night but still having the other kiddos to take care of early in the am. My weightloss has stalled which is frustrating because I only have 5lbs of baby weight left but have been that way for nearly a month and I still have about 20lbs to lose on top of that and I'd like to be done before summer so I dont have to buy new bigger summer clothes.
April 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still experiencing pain from the CS. I just had an US on Thursday and nothing came up. The doctor can't figure it out. It wakes me up at night sometimes.

Weight loss has totally stalled and my hair is falling out.

It's kind of depressing.

April 17th, 2012, 05:52 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
Yeah weight loss has stalled here too. I have 5 more lbs to go, and it won't come off lol. My hair is falling out in gobs! I need to grab some vitamins. All in all, I feel ok. Not too tired

<3

<3
April 17th, 2012, 09:38 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I am on the mend. My PPD is improving FINALLY! I was really worried there for a long time. I think I am on the right dose of meds and am so relieved to be feeling human again.

I started WW yesterday! Looking forward to starting to lose! I am starting it 12 pounds HEAVIER than I was when I started my WW journey before getting pregnant with Mallory. I am 47 pounds(!!!!) heavier than I was when I get pregnant. Sooooo basically a LONG way to go....

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

April 18th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel fine. My cycles however are all wonky. With all the crap I had done after the baby was born I never got normal & now it seems af last for two weeks with only two weeks off in between. DH thinks I should call the dr, but since it's only been 3 months & I had other things going on, I'm just thinking my body is taking longer to regulate . . . Hopefully.

April 20th, 2012, 02:24 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
tired and depressed. lately it seems a lot of bad things have happened to us but i wake up everyday trying to look for the good in something. would be nice to get a break one day..sucks feeling so depressed all the time.
May 18th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Veteran
Tired, and a combo between angry and sad. My little guy still feedsevery 2-3 hrs so we arent getting much sleep. My DH is asking if im depressed and that just makes me even angrier and i sometimes feel like screaming u'd feel the same if u were running on 3 hrs of sleep with what feels like minimal help. Loosing hair, and just not feeling attractive in general. Weight loss has stopped and i keep saying as soon as my little guy sleeps better through the night i'll have more energy to take better care of myself and get back to the gym as well.

Last edited by Kiwikisses79; May 18th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.
May 19th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Down 35 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight (Norah was born on Jan. 16th) and I can't say enough good things about WW Online. One of my perks at work was that they would pay for WW 100%, figured I would at least give it a shot.

Is this hair falling out thing common? My hair became so thick from the vitamins, I had to get my stylist to take a razor to it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search