Monday Meanings

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
a loonnnnggg time ago my user name was angelbaby in a chat program I used to use to talk to my now fiance. we actually met online 15 years ago (I in Neb tho and him in Georgia).. and right before I joined the forum he called me angelbaby again.. thought I should use it again. My real name is Jessica.

<3
April 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby02 View Post
a loonnnnggg time ago my user name was angelbaby in a chat program I used to use to talk to my now fiance. we actually met online 15 years ago (I in Neb tho and him in Georgia).. and right before I joined the forum he called me angelbaby again.. thought I should use it again. My real name is Jessica.
Whereabouts in Nebraska are you from? I live in Lincoln but grew up in Omaha.

My Forum name is self-explanatory, too. I'll probably change it when I have the baby.

April 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamsMother View Post
Whereabouts in Nebraska are you from? I live in Lincoln but grew up in Omaha.
I am originally from western nebraska, but I've lived in Omaha the past 10 years, with the exception of the past few months I was in North Carolina.. Im back in Omaha now while my fiance is deployed will probably be here til August.

<3
April 23rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like fairies and pixies and joined a long time ago when this name was still available. I like how simple it is.

April 23rd, 2012, 08:27 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
i duno.. a friend and i were talking and thinking how we needed new JM names because our previous ones were boring.. for some reason, mine just popped in my head...

i duno how far back this will go for people.. but there was a rap/hiphop song from like the late 90s, maybe early 2000s, and in the song the guy sang "Hoodihooooooo" so i just added "hoodihoo this"... like "kiss this" sort of meaning.
April 23rd, 2012, 09:22 PM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
Mine stands for Blonde Girl 8 without the vowels. I have blonde hair (highlighted,lol) and my favorite number is 8! I have had this username ever since we got the internet when I was in 8th grade!
April 24th, 2012, 05:09 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby02 View Post
DH and I met online as well. I was from Ohio, he was from Texas. We met in 1999, married in 2000. (I always said I'd never tell our kids how we met! LOL)

April 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Super Mommy
Well I tried multiple things that were taken, so I used the name my family calls me (Bella) (real name Jessica) and I am a nurse (RN)

Tags
monday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search