Wednesday What?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 2 Post By Enceinte2012
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite childhood memory? Will you/do you try to recreate that for your little one(s)?

April 25th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I think for me my favorite memory was a spontaneous vacation me and my parents took. We just got in the car and drove somewhere (Williamsburg). We bought what we needed when we got there and just winged it and did whatever we wanted. It was honestly the best vacation ever. I'm hoping to have a few of those type of trips with the kids when they get a little older. Sometimes, it's fun to just drop everything and still be spontaneous like that.
Belita likes this.

April 25th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Disneyworld. For Sure. I will never forget those vacations, and I plan on taking my family there just as soon as this coming baby is old enough to remember
Leanne78 and Belita like this.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 25th, 2012, 06:02 AM
We went to a YMCA family camp for a week every year on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. I loved it. We had a lot of freedom because it was on an island and there was only so much trouble we could get into. The water in that lake is crystal clear and there was always so much to do when we were there.

I'd love to go back there with my kids. My husband likes camping, and this is cabin camping, so not what he prefers but he likes outdoorsy stuff enough that I think I could talk him into going when the kids are a little older.
Leanne78 likes this.

April 25th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enceinte2012 View Post
Disneyworld. For Sure. I will never forget those vacations, and I plan on taking my family there just as soon as this coming baby is old enough to remember
How sad is it that I have never been to Disneyworld??? I do hope to take the kids someday too.

April 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM
You have to get on that, Amber! That's just not right!

April 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
How sad is it that I have never been to Disneyworld???
Neither have I... or seaworld...

My best memory was a horseback riding trail set up like a cowboys trail or something. I remember at one point we sat around a little campfire and ate frank and beans, lol. That would be neat to do when our little one is grown a bit.
Leanne78 likes this.

Tags
qotd , wednesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search