Three for Thursday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 07:00 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is off topic, but I'm a little freaked out... as I was reading this thread I came across this post from baybeecakes08 (I took a screen shot in case other people weren't seeing the same thing I was):

The thing that's freaking me out is... that profile pic is of me & DH!!!! It was taken probably 6 or 7 years ago at Easter!! I don't even think I've used it on the JM site before. Baybeecakes, any idea how this happened? I'm assuming it's just a fluke somehow, because when I click on your profile, I see the photo you usually use.

I posted this public, instead of sending a PM, because I was curious if anything like this has happened to anyone else. Like I said, I'm a little weirded out right now!

April 26th, 2012, 07:08 PM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still wearing my regular clothes, haven't bought any maternity yet.

I threw away all my pregnancy tests.

I will share the same after we decide on one.

April 26th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
This is off topic, but I'm a little freaked out... as I was reading this thread I came across this post from baybeecakes08 (I took a screen shot in case other people weren't seeing the same thing I was):

The thing that's freaking me out is... that profile pic is of me & DH!!!! It was taken probably 6 or 7 years ago at Easter!! I don't even think I've used it on the JM site before. Baybeecakes, any idea how this happened? I'm assuming it's just a fluke somehow, because when I click on your profile, I see the photo you usually use.

I posted this public, instead of sending a PM, because I was curious if anything like this has happened to anyone else. Like I said, I'm a little weirded out right now!
This must be some kind of fluke, because this is not the pic I see on her post. Don't know how it would have happened, but I have noticed sometimes JM has technical problems.

I've been in my maternity clothes since 7wks.

I threw all my tests away.

We have already started sharing names.

April 26th, 2012, 07:27 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, Sarah!

I just posted a whole new thread about it because I was so weirded out! LOL

I still can't fathom where that picture came from!

April 26th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes, most items are now maternity. I am on my last two pairs of work pants that still fit however, I couldn't button them.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I threw them away but did take pictures to remember and put them in my scrapbook.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret? Will be keeping a secret so I don't hear from family members if they don't like it.

April 26th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?
Yes! :X. I feel so huge already!!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away?
I kept our first first response for the pregnancy journal

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth?
Probably share.

April 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet, Most likely will only buy a pair of jeans other then that my dresses and yoga pants will do

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? i have all 5 of them as of right now i might throw a few away

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth?share them with my mom. but secret from everyone else.
April 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
LindsayGriff
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? No, I wear scrubs during the day right now and then on the weekends or nights I have been able to fit into my jeans just fine but I try to war looser fitting shirts than normal because although my pants still fit, I do look like I have a muffin top now and it bothers me.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? took pics and threw away

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? we will keep the names a secret. we will probably finalize our name at the birth and have a few boys and a few girls names going into the delivery

Thank you peimum for my siggy
April 26th, 2012, 09:02 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet! My pants are just a lil snug when I sit.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Nope. They're long gone!

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I'll share! I'm not concerned about people "stealing" them. We only know one other pregnant couple, and they wouldn't do that anyway.

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

April 27th, 2012, 08:00 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Nope

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have them, they are on top of a cabinet, I just haven't gotten them down to toss them yet

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I don't mind sharing on here, but I won't tell anyone IRL until after baby is born.

April 27th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Sometimes

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Kept them

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? We have shared them

Tags
qotd , thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search