Three for Thursday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Three questions of the day today!!

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away?

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth?

April 26th, 2012, 05:31 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I am at 9 weeks and 4 days and I am still in my regular clothes. I do have to stick to my fat jeans (The jeans I wore before I lost weight) and I only have 2 pairs of shorts that have an elastic waist band that fit. I can not make the switch to maternity clothes until we have told the kids. I don't want them to find out do to a wardrobe change.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have them in a drawer some where. I know my daughter will want to see them after we tell them.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? Not sure. Sometimes we don't come up with names until the week of. More likely we will share the name once its decided. I have never posted threads with name choices and ask for opinions. We usually come up with a list of names then let the kids help us decided. No one elses opinions matter.

April 26th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Some stuff yes. I'm still wearing regular tops and some of my work pants, but it's getting harder with the pants.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I might still have a few (I took a ton) but I threw a bunch away because after a while they just look icky. I still have my first test from Akadia though.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I will not tell anyone until s/he discovers America. That made my mom so annoyed last time, but I held to it and didn't tell her Akadia's name until I was holding her.

April 26th, 2012, 06:19 AM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes. My jeans are maternity jeans and I've even been wearing some maternity tops. My preference is yoga pants right now though.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have them in my drawer. I won't keep them forever though. I still have 2 unused digitals.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I will share here once we find out the baby's sex. I really love our girl's name. The boy's name is just okay, but it's all DH & I could agree on. I have thought about keeping the name a secret until baby is born IRL though. It would kill my MIL, and that's reason enough for me. LOL

April 26th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Formerly "firstmommytobe"
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes as often as possible!! lol I need more shirts and some bottoms, but if I can wear a dress and get away with it then I will!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Yes all 5 of them! lol and I have all 3 that I took with DS lol

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? Not sure if we will share the ideas, but the actual name most likely...my husband is a little worried about it only because we were talking about names before we knew we were having a DS and we talked about a girl name Sariah and my friend was having a girl a few months behind me and she named her daughter Sarai...sooo yea we'll see...he's still bitter! lol

April 26th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I am - they are SOOOO comfortable

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have them...

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I think I will share!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

April 26th, 2012, 06:27 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)

Even when I was pregnant with Liam, I didn't wear much of maternity clothes. I only gain weight in the belly and breasts, not in my hips and butt. So, my usual skirts and dresses fit fine. I just have to wear the skirts lower to accommodate the belly.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away?

I always keep mine in a box, for all 3 pregnancies I've done that.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth?

We've had baby names picked out since before we even got married. I'm not shy about sharing them at all. If it's a boy it'll be Nolan McConnell, if it's a girl it'll be Mandalyn(ne) Filomena- not sure on the spelling, yet. Even if people don't like those names, I don't care. They have significant meaning to us, that's all that matters.

April 26th, 2012, 06:28 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet, but I did get them out so I have jeans to wear. Last week all my regular jeans fit just fine, this week the button won't even reach to the other side:/. But I mainly wear yoga/comfie pants anyway.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Kept them

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I'll most likely share. I get too excited with all things pregnancy/baby to keep it to myself!

April 26th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Momtourage's Avatar Veteran
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet - but things are getting tight!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Took picture, threw it away.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? Yes, when we come up with one!
April 26th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Nope still in regular clothes

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Keeping most of them..in fact I can't find the ones I kept with Isabella and I'm kinda freaking out.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? Share them if people ask
April 26th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? And loving it!!!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Kept the FRERs, but threw away the Wondfos. I still have one from my first pregnancy, too.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? No way I'll be able to keep it a secret until birth!

April 26th, 2012, 06:54 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I have 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts that I wear that are maternity. That's about it

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have the one I took.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? We'll share names. I have a hard time keeping secrets, lol!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

April 26th, 2012, 07:31 AM
~l~
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? yes, some, but not all.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? throw away.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I will probably tell you all and friends, but not sure about family (didn't appreciate their comments/suggestions for change with DD1).
April 26th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes, some - mostly just stretchy yoga type pants.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? Keeping them for now

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? My side of the family, and you all I will probably tell. My hubby's side will try to stick their nose in and state their opinions - which are not welcome - so we probably will not tell them.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 26th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet, but I fear soon, Im going to move up to my "fat" pants here shortly... I have a hard time sitting with my pants buttoned! Ugh!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I have kept them... I never had a BFP before, so they're super special

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I havent decided yet, we dont have names set.. but once we do, I dont know if we'll keep it a secret.. i doubt my DF will keep it a secret... he's surrounded by all his army buddies and they've all been discussing baby names. lol

<3
April 26th, 2012, 08:14 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Sometimes maternity pants, depends how bloated I am that day. The regular pants fall down and give me back aches sometimes. I'm not wearing maternity tops yet.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I still have them.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I want to share the name, John wants to reveal the name after the baby is born. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my mouth shut and not let it slip out. I'll post the name on here at least.

April 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM

No, but all of my clothes have gotten really tight so this week I am off to buy some new trousers a size bigger than normal to see me through before I commit to maternity clothes.

Did you keep your pregnancy tests or throw them away?

Yes, but this has seemed somewhat pointless as I used two of the 'digital' ones and the results have since vanished

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret til birth?

We have already been discusing names but I expect whatever we choose will not be confirmed until LO arrives as we are not intending to find out if its a boy or girl until the delivery day.
April 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM
baybeecakes08's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?some but I normally wear yoga pants and "lazy" clothes anyways so all that still fits

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away?I still have my 3 FRER

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth?after all the drama I had with my draughts name ideas I will be keeping it to myself,

[/url]
April 26th, 2012, 08:49 AM
katie2510's Avatar Veteran
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I do wear one pair... LOVE THEM!

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I throw them away... they gross me out a little

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? I will probably share on this discussion board only. Not to family and friends. The first baby we didn't even find out the sex until birth we like surprises. This time we're finding out the gender though.... and i can't wait!

April 26th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Just the tops so far because they are loose and comfy.

Did you keep your pregnancy test(s) or throw them away? I kept the IC progression. I'm going to scrapbook our TTC journey and bump pics.

Will you share your name ideas or keep it a secret until birth? DH and I shared a couple name ideas so far but we're thinking about doing a gender reveal party and then not telling the name until birth. We haven't set things in stone though.

Tags
qotd , thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search