Wake Up Wednesday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2012, 06:04 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Do you shower in the morning?
What is a normal breakfast for you?
Are you a morning person?

Last edited by Belita; May 2nd, 2012 at 06:07 AM.
May 2nd, 2012, 06:07 AM
kristap4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristap4
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Grab some saltines on my nightstand.

Do you shower in the morning? Easier for me to shower in the evenings when DH gets home.

What is a normal breakfast for you? granola bar or oatmeal

Are you a morning person? Definately not... I like to sleep in and rarely get to
May 2nd, 2012, 06:12 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Well I lay there for a good 10 minutes before finally rolling out of bed. Then I put my bra on, change pants then go in and wake the girls up for school.
Do you shower in the morning? Yes but later in the morning. After getting the girls off to school I will shower while Connor watches TV.
What is a normal breakfast for you? While pregnant....dry cereal. For some reason I can not stomach any sort of dairy in the morning. Before I was pregnant I made eggs every morning.
Are you a morning person? No I am a night person.

May 2nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Hang out in bed for a few minutes then i get ds up and change his diaper and stuff then get us breakfast

Do you shower in the morning? Not unless i'm going somewhere, otherwise i do it at night after dh gets home from work for my "me' time.

What is a normal breakfast for you? I am not usually a breakfast person... i am not a big fan of breakfast foods but lately i've been obsessed with strawberry nutrigrain bars and bagels with peanut butter. Overall i prefer "lunch" foods like soup or something though and i eat that for breakfast a lot

Are you a morning person? As long as i get enough sleep i dont mind mornings... but i need my sleep so if i'm tired in the morning i'm bitter

May 2nd, 2012, 06:28 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Lay in bed for a few minutes then run to the bathroom because usually I have to pee really bad. Then I change my girls diapers and get everyone breakfast.
Do you shower in the morning? no usually I don't shower until my kids nap time
What is a normal breakfast for you? I only eat breakfast when I'm pregnant, so right now fruit or toast or cereal or a bagel.
Are you a morning person? NO

May 2nd, 2012, 06:32 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? browse on my phone for a bit.
Do you shower in the morning? Only if I'm going somewhere, otherwise I shower in the early afternoon.
What is a normal breakfast for you? cereal, but lately I've been getting bagel or biscuit sandwiches since I don't have enough time to make a breakfast and the egg helps keep me from snacking too much throughout the day.
Are you a morning person? absolutely NOT!! I must say that is the one thing I'm dreading about having a baby. At least I'll be staying at home and I can try to make the mornings relaxing.

May 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Bathroom then tend to the girls.
Do you shower in the morning? Usually yes, unless it's the weekend.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Oatmeal & cottage cheese.
Are you a morning person?Mornings are okay, I usually wake up a tad bleary-eyed. I am night owl.

May 2nd, 2012, 06:45 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Pee!

Do you shower in the morning? No, I'm a night shower kind of gal

What is a normal breakfast for you? Bagel on the run

Are you a morning person? I don't particularly like getting up, but once I'm up, I'm bright and chipper. My DH on the other hand takes a good solid hour before he can even form a sentence.

May 2nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Ask myself is it really that time again??

Do you shower in the morning? Yes. If both girls go to school, I shower when I get back home

What is a normal breakfast for you? Not pregnant, usually nothing. Pregnant, whatever I can stomach

Are you a morning person? Not really, but I find that I get more done in the morning than in the later hours.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

May 2nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? After laying in bed for a bit, I get up and go pee.

Do you shower in the morning? No. Mornings are rough for me right now, so I keep my mornings pretty low key. Before this pregnancy I showered in the morning.

What is a normal breakfast for you? Right now, cream of wheat and an apple. Or a bagel and an apple. Pre pregnancy I had an egg sandwich and fruit most mornings.

Are you a morning person? Not at all. Never have been, but especially not right now.

May 2nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Usually use the bathroom and get Kaitin up! Then I would make coffee, but now it's tea and breakfast.
Do you shower in the morning? nope! I used to when I was working before Kaitlin, now I shower in the later morning.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Used to be coffee, now it's tea, sprouted grain english muffin, flax oatmeal and an orange.
Are you a morning person? Not really, but once I'm up and get going it's great!
May 2nd, 2012, 07:41 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Snuggle with my four year old and check my email on the phone.

Do you shower in the morning? I'm not usually awake enough to shower until the afternoon.

What is a normal breakfast for you? Lately toast. I must have half a cup of coffee though or I may as well go right back to bed.

Are you a morning person? Absolutely not. All of this happens after 10am. I'm not functional until noon. Fortunately my kids are the same (we homeschool) so no one is up before me.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

May 2nd, 2012, 08:43 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? lay in bed for a little then use the bathroom
Do you shower in the morning? if I have to work, yes. If I have off I'll shower in the afternoon
What is a normal breakfast for you? I don't like breakfast. It's been half a bagel and hot chocolate
Are you a morning person? No, I hate mornings.

May 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Get up, pee, get Eli (since I am usually woken up by him talking into the monitor), and bring him back into my bed for some snuggle time
Do you shower in the morning? Yep!
What is a normal breakfast for you? Cereal
Are you a morning person? No, no, and NO!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
May 2nd, 2012, 09:33 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? complain that it's morning already
Do you shower in the morning? Yep, every morning. The shower wakes me up!
What is a normal breakfast for you? Greek yogurt and granola.
Are you a morning person? I am ok once I get going - its the getting going that is tough!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

May 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Pee, then test my blood sugar
Do you shower in the morning? nope, no time, since pregnant I wake up 20 minutes before I get the kids up and I have to get the 3 youngest ready so we can do drop offs
What is a normal breakfast for you? same thing every morning 2 slices peanut butter toast, cottage cheese and a banana give me a great blood sugar # but sooner or later I'll have to give up the banana
Are you a morning person? before pregnant yes! I used to wake up at 5 and get so much done

May 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Run to the bathroom
nope I shower at night after kids are in bed unless I have a doc appt or something that day
a fiber plus bar and my once daily soda to wake me up
Heck no! But luckily no one in this house is. I dread next fall when my oldest starts school.

May 2nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
LindsayGriff
I hit the snooze multiple times and get up and pee, sometimes will come back to bed after peeing to lay around for a bit longer
always on the weekdays, usually shower later on the weekends if I don't have to work
yogurt with some fruit and granola or a bagel with cream cheese, or oatmeal
Never have been, I hate mornings

Thank you peimum for my siggy
May 2nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
~l~
Lay there and think/daydream for a while. If I got enough sleep the night before, I will try to get on the treadmill before DH leaves for work.
Yes.
Oatmeal, cereal, or hard boiled eggs and toast. Lately I have been having fruit smoothies as well.
No. I used to be when I was younger, but now I am such a night owl. I almost always get a burst of energy around 8PM.
May 2nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Lay in bed and listen to the radio (weather, school closings, etc) until I have to pee too badly & get up.

Do you shower in the morning? It depends on what's going on that day. If I'm going to be busy/rushed I do it the night before.

What is a normal breakfast for you? Usually toast or oatmeal. The past few weeks I've been craving scrambled egg and cheese on a croissant.

Are you a morning person? Not so much. It usually takes me an hour or so to get going, after that, I'm fine.

Tags
qotd , wednesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search