looks like i may go out too

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Super Mommy
This pregnancy has been perfect up until last night. My betas were great, no spotting, everything seemed to be going in right direction. Last night around 9:30pm i went to the bathroom and had quite of bit brown discharge. I did have mild cramps yesterday but we were super busy and it was over 90 degrees, so i brushed it off as maybe i was dehyrated or whatever. I decided to sleep through the night instead of going to ER. I know at this stage there is nothing they can do unless its in the tube, etc. So im waiting this out at home, hoping to see my OB first thing in morning. I will go to ER tho if my pain gets worse or i start bleeding red. My cramps are increasing as the day goes on and the brown spotting is a little heavier. I just have a bad feeling Im only a week away from the due date of my last mc, so it would really suck to lose this one around the time he/she was to be born.
May 6th, 2012, 10:39 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Keep positive thoughts. Last weekend I had brown spotting and my Dr told me, brown is good because thats old blood. Red is new bad blood.
Just take it easy and keep hydrated was the recommendation I got last weekend.
Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Super Mommy
Thank u....but brown blood does not ease my mind whatsoever. My last mc started with light brown spotting, off and on for about a week, sometimes even skipping a day. Everybody told me brown was good, to just relax. Well i went from barely spotting brown to bent over in pain gushing clots within a split second! I was fine, then all of sudden i started shivering like i was freezing cold, i got real dizzy, felt like i was gonna get sick, made it to bathroom and my body released the pregnancy that fast. By time i made it to ER i was bleeding worse than any period ive ever had. So to hear brown blood is usually ok, doesnt relax me I went from very little brown spotting when i wiped, to a full blown mc. It didnt progress over time, my pain never increased. It was just WHAM. I always see people tell women who are spotting brown not to worry and i always wanna butt in and say, "go get checked! bcuz brown does not always mean things are ok!". This just sucks so bad. Ive been in bed/laying down since last night and drinking a lot of water. I know there is a chance things could still be fine, im just scared bcuz of recent events. This is so fimilar. Im trying to keep my hopes up and at same time prepare myself for what may be coming. Im praying its something simple and no big deal, but i have 5 babies and never spotted a drop with any of them, so cant help but think this is bad. Im not one to experience spotting and things be ok It also scares me a little bit and makes me wonder if something else is going on internally that is being overlooked...in regards to my health. I'll keep u posted. I need to go get an ultrasound done but i dread it at same time
May 6th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I'm sorry to hear that. I know nothing we can say will make you feel better, but just rest and stay hydrated and I hope it just stays brown and stops soon and doesn't mean anything.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

May 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! Prayers for your little one...
May 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Youre in my thoughts and I hope things look up for you!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
May 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
The Jenn's Avatar Waiting for Baby #2!!
Lots of hugs and prayers...

*New Siggy Coming Soon!*

Jenn, mommy to Emma and Ruby.

May 6th, 2012, 02:59 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
T&P are with you and your LO
May 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my thoughts are with you. I hope everything is ok
May 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one...continue to rest and drink plenty of water. (((HUGS)))

Our family is complete

May 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I'm sorry I know it didnt ease my mind either but it never hurts to try.
I really hope & prayer you & the bean will be both be just fine.
Keep us updated.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
T&Ps coming your way

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 6th, 2012, 06:56 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If this does make you feel better, I can tell you that I also had 4 baby's with no spotting what so ever. Not a drop. Then I went on to have 3 m/c's in a row, with brown, red and pink spotting. All in the same year. THEN, I went on to have my first rainbow baby in 2010, and I spotted red with her on several occasions until the 6th wk. Thought for sure it was over. THEN, I went on to have my second rainbow baby in 2011. I spotted and cramped BAD, on several occasions as well, diagnosed with a gestational sac tear. It was small, but that's where the blood came from and she's here too. THEN and NOW, I have spotted brown and pink on ALOT of occasions, and have been diagnosed with a SCH. My baby is perfect, growing PERFECTLY on time, with a strong h/b as of today.

I understand your fears, and after having a m/c, we will never look at spotting the same. BUT, just sometimes, it all does work out. Im proof.

Praying for you and your little one.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! I'm still at home, been laying around all day. The cramping is stronger now but the spotting hasn't picked up any. I just took some tylenol. Goal was to keep myself calm and relaxed, call OB in morning. As much as I wanted to run to ER, sometimes they r idiots and scare u/dont have answers anyway. Praying I will see a baby with a strong heartbeat tomorrow. Thanks for the T&P's....I'll keep u posted
May 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have ran to the ER 4 times with this pregnancy, before they finally found my SCH. No shame in running there, as long as you can bite your tongue when the use the words "threatened m/c". Sometimes getting betas done and a quick u/s, puts your mind at ease. I laughed when the er dr. told me that seeing the fetal pole, yolk and sac at 5w3d was good, but he would of liked to of seen a h/b! Um, at 5w3d, I would of freaked out worse if I had seen a h/b, lol. (I charted very well, so no chance at being early or later than that). When you have been around the block with m/c and baby's, you sometimes know more than they do in the ER, lol.

Lots of prayers!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 6th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I hope the LO is alright. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hang in there

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

May 7th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. Sending prays and thoughts. Good luck at the OB and please let us know how you make out.

May 7th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Super Mommy
Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Let us know what you find out at the OB. ((hugs))

May 7th, 2012, 04:45 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Thinking of you and your LO. Good luck at the OB today.
May 7th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hoping you get good news from your OB - my thoughts are with you today

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search