weight?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
BTDT moms...what have you gained with your other pregnancies?
everyone...any weight gain or loss as of yet?

I was 26lbs above pre pregnancy weight with my first...lost 10lbs first, then gained 36. With my second, I lost 9lbs at first then gained 30. So far (7w1d according to u/s dates) I'm down 3lbs

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
I was 140 when I got prego with ds and the morning I had him I weighed 182...when I came home 4 days later I weighed 151.

Currently I weigh 134 at 9 weeks
May 8th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Regular
I have gained 4 lbs so far im 10w3d. With my other pregnancies I gained 30-50 lbs
May 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM
The Jenn's Avatar Waiting for Baby #2!!
I was 113lbs when I got PG with DD. Lost 5 lbs, and then got up to 131lbs. I'm tiny, but tall. I got back down to 113, and I've gained a lb so far. Excited to not be losing weight with this one!
nina9809 likes this.

*New Siggy Coming Soon!*

Jenn, mommy to Emma and Ruby.

May 8th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
With my first 40 lbs...2nd about 26 lbs and 3rd about 20 lbs. So far i havent gained anything
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

May 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both my pregnancies I gained 30 pounds....I don't want to think about this one because I'm much bigger than I was.
May 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Last pregnancy I gained 6lbs and only made it to 8 weeks.

I'm doing much better this time. 8 weeks and I'm down 1lb. And I started this pregnancy 13 pounds lighter to start with.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 8th, 2012, 08:52 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gained 120 with DS1 due to swelling from pre-e. He and his brother are only 9.5 months apart so Inever lost the 25lbs of actual weight I had gained before I got my BFP. DS2 was about 35lbs. I never lost all of it. DS3 was 45lbs. I lost all of it a few months ago and now I'm up 3lbs at a little over 10w. I did have pre-e with all 3 so I'm trying to gain as slow as possible this time.

May 8th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Veteran
I gained 30 with DD. I'm starting out this pregnancy 15 lbs less than I was when I started with DD so that is a good start! So far 7w5d I have gained maybe 1 lb. It goes up and down.
May 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my first, I lost weight in the first tri and didn't get out of the red until I was about 4 months along. I gained 30 lbs total, but I think at least 5-10 lbs of that was from edema (water retention) from the high BP because the weight melted off super quick.
With my second, I had morning sickness but not near as bad and I was already gaining weight in my first tri. I think maybe 3-4 pounds by 12 weeks? I ate like a pig, my favorite late night snack was a pancake sandwich with jam and whipped cream inside. I gained 40 with her pregnancy and it was a lot of work to get it off again.
This time, I'm still down a few pounds I think. I am down 3 lbs from my last appt and I think a lost a few before that appt. I hope I gain more like my first pregnancy, it was so much easier to move around towards the end and I was so much happier postpartum when I didn't feel the extra weight on me. Whatever my body needs to do is fine with me though!

May 8th, 2012, 11:42 PM
GOSHiLOVEYOU's Avatar Regular
This is my first and I'm 10.4 weeks and I've gained 3lbs. Oy

May 9th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Super Mommy
With my first I gained 30lbs
With my second I gained 40lbs
With my third I gained 50lbs
With my fourth I gained 55lbs
With my fifth I gained 75lbs
With my sixth I gained 21lbs (I continued running throughout this entire pregnancy and was about 20lbs overweight when I got pregnant)

I started this pregnancy at 130 and I weigh 134 right now at 9 weeks. I would like to see the scale stay where it is until I am out of my first trimester since I would like to only gain 25lbs this pregnancy.

May 9th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I gained 30lbs even with my first. Lost it all and more while nursing. With number 2 I gained 50+ lbs constant bed rest didn't help that either. My scales are out of batteries so I've got no idea if or how much I've gained but I've lost very little of that 50 from my sons pregnancy.
May 9th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
This is my first but I'm up 2 lbs at almost 8 weeks. I'm glad it's just that with as much as I feel like I'm eating since I am hungry all the time.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

May 9th, 2012, 07:22 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I gained a lot of weight with Max. I took advantage of the whole 'eating for two'. I WILL NOT be doing that this time around. I'll just increase my calorie intake by the recommended amount and will eat healthier as much as possible.

May 9th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
This is my first and I've lost 7lbs. Thank you m/s! My mom only net gained 15lbs each pregnancy, so I'm hoping to follow in her footsteps. She says she wore her pre-pregnancy clothes home from the hospital!
The Jenn likes this.
Due with #2 on July 10

May 9th, 2012, 07:59 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last time I lost a few lbs in the beginning - but ended up catching back up and gaining 30. I lost all of it by my 6week checkup.

This time, I am not really up anything yet - One day, I weigh in a pound or so less, others a pound or so more.
I am starting about 5-8lbs heavier this time with extra squish on my tummy especially....

May 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jenn View Post
I was 113lbs when I got PG with DD. Lost 5 lbs, and then got up to 131lbs. I'm tiny, but tall. I got back down to 113, and I've gained a lb so far. Excited to not be losing weight with this one!
You are tiny! How tall are you? I hope I don't put on much weight. You hardly put on any - I bet you looked AMAZING!! I want to see a photo of you pregnant with your DD!!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
May 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Super - Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I gained around 30 lbs with my previous pregnancies. This time around I have gained 2 lbs so far.
May 9th, 2012, 09:25 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh27 View Post
This is my first and I've lost 7lbs. Thank you m/s! My mom only net gained 15lbs each pregnancy, so I'm hoping to follow in her footsteps. She says she wore her pre-pregnancy clothes home from the hospital!
Wow, that is so cool! I hope you are just like your Mum! I want to be like her too! Wearing pre-pregnancy clothes home from hospital - YES PLEASE! Good luck!

I really don't want to put on more than I need to, and I hope that I don't need to put on too much! I just got back from vacation where I ate far too much for 3.5 weeks which hasn't helped me I am sure! And I haven't had any morning sickness yet or anything. I was up 1lb on the doctors scale yesterday but I was holding tons of stuff including a folder of stuff etc...... so hopefully I haven't put on any yet!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search