talk about GROWING snowflakes......

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By TyceBrielle
  • 4 Post By TyceBrielle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Super Mommy
I have a bunch of snowflake tattoos....on my belly!!! LOL they are going to be some gigantic snowflakes come december
Megan30 and gardenbelle like this.
May 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Boss Mama
Awwww too cute. Cant wait to see them growwwwwww. ANy meaning behind them
BFP #1 - Baby boy born May 10 1998
BFP #2 - Baby Girl born March 22 2002
BFP #3 - Baby girl born September 18 2009
We started trying for our last child in September 2011 and it has been a rollercoaster
BFP #4 Baby girl Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks July 5 2012 (PPROM) no answers why
BFP #5 - D&C Feb 11 2013 (heart Stopped at 13 weeks)
BFP #6 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks Nov 28 2014
BFP #7 - Baby girl Kimiah Genesis born sleeping at 23 weeks June 28 2016 (PPROM and PL) found out after autopsy i have an infection in my uterus, need to go on antibiotics if i ever get pregnant again

My Ovulation Chart

Some days i feel to just give up but a part of me can't let go of the thought of hopefully one day God blessing us again!!!!
May 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Super Mommy
yes, huge meaning. My youngest child has a different biological father than my others. I have very few fond memories of her father, but one of them was dancing to Eric Claptons Wonderful Tonight in the kitchen, we were snowed in, huge winter storm. That was before she was even conceived. We had a falling out and he wasnt present at the hospital when i gave birth. (he still isnt in the picture...long story) So all i had of him to give to her was that song, that memory. I was alone when i had her. She was only hours old, I had the song on my ipod and danced with her by the hospital window, .....and then the biggest, wettest snowflakes began to fall!! It was Breathtaking and bone chilling. It was def God! So i have the title "wonderful tonight" tattooed on my lower belly with snowflakes falling down on it
May 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg, that's the sweetest meaning. I love when God shows his presence at those times.
May 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Super Mommy
I have quite a few tattoos, 3 large ones on my abdomen. They always go back to normal after i deliver, but this will be the first time the snowflakes get stretched. Hoping it doesnt wreck em :/
May 8th, 2012, 08:44 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyceBrielle View Post
yes, huge meaning. My youngest child has a different biological father than my others. I have very few fond memories of her father, but one of them was dancing to Eric Claptons Wonderful Tonight in the kitchen, we were snowed in, huge winter storm. That was before she was even conceived. We had a falling out and he wasnt present at the hospital when i gave birth. (he still isnt in the picture...long story) So all i had of him to give to her was that song, that memory. I was alone when i had her. She was only hours old, I had the song on my ipod and danced with her by the hospital window, .....and then the biggest, wettest snowflakes began to fall!! It was Breathtaking and bone chilling. It was def God! So i have the title "wonderful tonight" tattooed on my lower belly with snowflakes falling down on it
This is the sweetest story! Thank you for sharing with us.

May 9th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Boss Mama
Beautiful meaning,
BFP #1 - Baby boy born May 10 1998
BFP #2 - Baby Girl born March 22 2002
BFP #3 - Baby girl born September 18 2009
We started trying for our last child in September 2011 and it has been a rollercoaster
BFP #4 Baby girl Lauren born sleeping at 18 weeks July 5 2012 (PPROM) no answers why
BFP #5 - D&C Feb 11 2013 (heart Stopped at 13 weeks)
BFP #6 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks Nov 28 2014
BFP #7 - Baby girl Kimiah Genesis born sleeping at 23 weeks June 28 2016 (PPROM and PL) found out after autopsy i have an infection in my uterus, need to go on antibiotics if i ever get pregnant again

My Ovulation Chart

Some days i feel to just give up but a part of me can't let go of the thought of hopefully one day God blessing us again!!!!
May 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM
LindseyF's Avatar Expecting 2nd Dec Baby!
I've got a fairy sitting atop a crescent moon on my lower abdomen. She ended up looking like a witch by the 7th month Same thing with the cherries on my lower back. They became apples. They faded quite a bit post-birth, but needless to say, I don't exactly show them off anymore anyways
May 11th, 2012, 08:54 PM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
I have a sun around my belly button. It gets to be a pretty huge sun by the end of the 9 months. I love that since i haven't ever lost all my extra baggage that when I stand up it's sunny, when I sit down (due to a little hangover....) it's "partly sunny skies" from there on out....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search