Trouble sleeping????

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 07:40 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Anyone else having trouble getting a good night sleep.
Either from not being able to get comfy or from having to pee several times a night?

I get a good night sleep about every other day or every few days that to both.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 8th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a very hard time getting a good nights sleep. I've kicked my dh out as I can't get comfortable and I am literally getting up every 2 hours to pee. I've restricted my liquids a little at night (a little because that's when I'm thirstiest) and it hasnt really helped.
May 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm either going to pee or flipping and flopping all night. I feel each spring in the bed without my Neurontin. I am regretting giving away my huge cuddle recliner. If I still had it I would be sleeping in it every night.

May 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Veteran
My problem is anytime I wake up to pee I can't fall back asleep for hours! So frustrating. Then DH's alarm clock wakes me up when I finally do fall back asleep. Ugh.
May 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Hate to say but glad I'm not alone. It just doesnt help the exhaustion when you cant sleep good.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 9th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Veteran
I've been listening to guided meditations on you tube when I wake to pee, and I snap right back to sleep.....if it weren't for that I would be staring at the clock all night long.
May 9th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I havent had trouble sleeping yet. I bought a big body pillow....i put part under the side of my bely and the other side inbetween my legs

Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013

Hoping & praying for our rainbow baby after 2 back to back 2nd trimester losses

May 9th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
^ I gotta get me one of those! I always had a hard time sleeping before I got pregnant. But since, I am exhausted! But the last couple of days, my back has been killing me, and its so bad that I can only sleep for a few hours time before I'm up to pee & having a hard time getting back to sleep cuZ of my back. Its an injury I got from being hit by a car a few years ago, and the back pain symptom of being pregnant is making it way worse than it was! Only for the last couple of nights though.
May 9th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't want to admit this out loud - but since DH has been in Chicago I've been sleeping like a baby I think I'm not sleeping too deeply, so whenever he moves, turns, goes to the restroom, etc. I wake up and can't go back to sleep. On my own, this has not been a problem...

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

May 9th, 2012, 06:26 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I know how all of you ladies feel. Sleeping has been torture. I'm completely exhausted when I get to bed, but then I read for a bit and get so involved in my book, that by time I put it down it's an hour after I want to be asleep. Then I sleep for about 6 hours, get up to pee and it's tossing and turning for a good hour before I fall asleep. Then, 1/2 hour after I'm asleep I hear the morning birds. I try to ignore it, but there's one bird who is soooo loud, I would like him to find a new tree ASAP. So, I get up and close the windows but then I'm soooo hot, I can't fall asleep right away. Then finally I start to doze off, and Max wakes up.

May 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I've been getting up multiple times each night to go to the bathroom, and I'm a restless sleeper anyways so I have a hard time getting back to sleep. Then when I get back to sleep, I end up having crazy dreams. Couple that with no coffee, and I'm a walking zombie most days.

As a side note, I started taking iron because I read that anemia can cause difficulty sleeping during pregnancy, and it has helped a little bit.
May 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Nervous Newbie's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep same here I am good until I have to get up to pee. Although DH and I went for a walk last night, well he forced me to go I was exhausted from work. But we may need to do this regularly cause after the walk and then dinner I actually slept pretty good last night. It was like a zombie walk to go pee and then crashed right back out. Hopefully this will help from now on.
May 9th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Veteran
My hips hurt. I wake up a zillion times a night because of them. Then when I wake up I cant go back to sleep without going pee. Its a never ending cycle.

May 9th, 2012, 07:58 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
I'm having a hard time staying asleep. After sleeping for 2 hours I'm waking up and am wide awake. I'm trying to look at this as good news so that when baby gets here maybe I won't mind being woke up 3-4 times a night :-P That was the hardest thing to adjust to after I had ds, so I'm hoping I'm more prepared this time around.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search