All I Wanna Eat Is Cheeseburgers Everyday!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By ** Tay **
  • 2 Post By MarlowesMum
  • 3 Post By caajje6
  • 1 Post By Super - Mommy
  • 1 Post By ** Tay **
  • 2 Post By MarlowesMum
  • 1 Post By burnbot
  • 1 Post By that_girl
  • 2 Post By ** Tay **

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
that_girl's Avatar Veteran
I must need red meat in my diet. I liked cheeseburgers a lot before I got pregnant but I am having to muster all my will power not to eat them every single day. I guess if everything else I eat is healthy and Im not having a side of fries with all those cheeseburgers it's probably not that bad.......right?

Anybody else having crazy (got to have it or Im gonna cry/scream/die) cravings yet??
May 9th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My gut: you're having a boy. I craved and ate them everyday with my son.

I'm craving oranges and milkshakes. I can't have the milkshakes so it's killing me. (Lactose issues when pg)

May 9th, 2012, 06:34 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally feel your cheeseburger cravings.
Every night I see the Red Robin commercial on TV and it makes me want to cry. Mostly because I don't have a red robin anywhere near me, but also because it's 9 p.m. at night, and let's face it - all I'm actually going to eat is a bowl of cereal.

It takes all my willpower not to visit the McDonalds every single day.
May 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I'm not having any crazy cravings yet, but I will admit to eating a whole jar of green olives one day and thinking it was the BEST food ever.

May 9th, 2012, 07:08 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh i just love Mickey D's. But Im bad and sometimes when i go I ONLY get the fries!

Ive been wanting lots of Veggies and bread.... last night I made a salad with chunky veggies (radishes, cabbage, tomato, cucumber, snow peas, bell peppers, carrots ) and hardly any lettuce and I had like 5 servings... I was AMAZING.... so was the WHOLE sourdough baguette I ate to myself.

{{felt good for a meal for once and I was STARVING apparently}}
MarlowesMum likes this.

Last edited by ** Tay **; May 9th, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
May 9th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ** Tay ** View Post
Oh i just love Mickey D's. But Im bad and sometimes when i go I ONLY get the fries!

Ive been wanting lots of Veggies and bread.... last night I made a salad with chunky veggies (radishes, cabbage, tomato, cucumber, carrots ) and hardly any lettuce and I had like 5 servings... I was AMAZING.... so was the WHOLE sourdough baguette I ate to myself.
Well of COURSE you get the fries.
I can't stand lettuce right now for some reason. So instead, I've been eating a lot of non-lettuce salads...last night it was tomatoes & cukes with olive oil and balsamic.
** Tay ** and KelseyN like this.
May 9th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Super Mommy
My big craving has been fruit, I can eat it all day long and it helps when I am feeling nauseous. I have also been craving the Southern Style Chicken Sandwich and Fries dipped in ketchup from McDonald's.

I told DH what I wanted for mother's day is to just be able to eat everything I want and pig out, but not have to worry about gaining any weight from it, lol!!
libra71, jenncez and burnbot like this.

May 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Super - Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been craving poutine!! And when I do I HAVE to have it. MMM need to get me some for lunch today.
libra71 likes this.
May 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
Well of COURSE you get the fries.
I can't stand lettuce right now for some reason. So instead, I've been eating a lot of non-lettuce salads...last night it was tomatoes & cukes with olive oil and balsamic.
Yum. I just love cukes and tomatoes together
Next time try cucumber, Grape tomato, and avocado chunks with lots a salt and pepper- no dressing. One of my favorites
MarlowesMum likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ** Tay ** View Post
Yum. I just love cukes and tomatoes together
Next time try cucumber, Grape tomato, and avocado chunks with lots a salt and pepper- no dressing. One of my favorites
Clearly, you feel me. I dig avocados in a major way. In fact, one of my favorite things ever is an avocado tomato feta salsa recipe that I stumbled across on Allrecipes. You can check it out here:
Avocado Feta Salsa Recipe - Allrecipes.com
(Just make sure your feta is pasteurized. )
** Tay ** and burnbot like this.
May 9th, 2012, 10:58 AM
IamVillanueva's Avatar Veteran
I craved red meat bad during my first pregnancy and had a girl.
This time, it's not so much craving one thing in particular, I just can't stop eating! Actually nothing ever sounds good, but I'll eat whatever's in front of me. I am so hungry all the time. If I go two hours whithout eating, I'll get a headache and feel sick. I've already gained 7 lbs at week 10!
DD#1 Isadora 8 yrs old
DD#2 Maya 5 yrs old
EDD 12/3/12
May 9th, 2012, 11:23 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I crave the weirdest things! I can totally feel the cheeseburger thing because my weakness is BK Whoppers and onion rings! I have seriously been craving deer meat just about every night with steamed garlic asparagus. I LOVE IT! I dip the deer in A1 sauce and that makes it that much better. Problem is we only have 1 shoulder left in the freezer and hunting season doesn't start till Oct.! My brother's friend hit a deer in his car the other day and totaled his car and the only thing I could ask was "are they gonna eat it?" LOL that Feta salad sounds amazing now! I might have to use that recipe
MarlowesMum likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Veteran
I feel you on the burgers!!! The past few weeks I want burgers and fries and junky greasy fast food stuff. SO BAD! I must be having a boy! lol!! I can't STAND the thought of broccoli and cauliflower right now, when normally I eat those all the time. So I'm not getting too many veggies right now. Oops....
May 9th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Yum! That Salsa sounds fantastic!! I pinned it so I remember to make it!

May 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
Well apparently I dont like minced meet anymore, dinner just ended up in the bin I could cry.
Loving fruit at the moment though so its not all bad

11/03/12
May 9th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
all im craving is fruit
May 9th, 2012, 02:41 PM
that_girl's Avatar Veteran
I wish I was craving fruit. All I want to eat is junk. I haven't gained any weight yet and Im almost 10 weeks. I still feel sick all the time and I swear nothing cures the sick feeling like a big meaty cheeseburger and a coke. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?! LOL
** Tay ** likes this.
May 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Had me thinking Tomatos and Cukes all day!!! Here was my lunch/snack I just finished off

A Whole Cucumber, 2 Avos and half a pint of grape tomatoes! - Sooooo Yummy!
MarlowesMum and libra71 like this.

May 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
LOVE is...being a Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super - Mommy View Post
I've been craving poutine!! And when I do I HAVE to have it. MMM need to get me some for lunch today.
Ahhhh poutine....a true Canadian treasure! One of the things I miss from home!

May 10th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnbot View Post
I have seriously been craving deer meat just about every night with steamed garlic asparagus. I LOVE IT! I dip the deer in A1 sauce and that makes it that much better. Problem is we only have 1 shoulder left in the freezer and hunting season doesn't start till Oct.! My brother's friend hit a deer in his car the other day and totaled his car and the only thing I could ask was "are they gonna eat it?" LOL
I have this same problem. DH only shot one deer last year (it was big, so we thought it would be enough), and we're OUT. Our hunting season isn't until November. We pretty much exclusively eat venison as our red meat (I love the health benefits) so this is a huge bummer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search